• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use two characters you like so no matter the outcome you win either way if you feel strongly about your characters. I get it can be annoying with matches you didn't make if its against a character you don't really like though.

just hope it doesn't come to hurt other people, too, coz then it just all falls apart, looking at you azami vs hunter even though i love you both

Wokistan said:
Use two characters you like so no matter the outcome you win either way if you feel strongly about your characters. I get it can be annoying with matches you didn't make if its against a character you don't really like though.
^This man speaks very good advice

Wokistan said:
No one's near baseline High 6-C

Alternatively, could use high-end 6-C characters, if your verse is near baseline High 6-C.

Nah, not if the 6-C is sufficiently far into the tier or has something else going for them. Rn we've got an 8-A Black Panther having a fair fight with a High 8-C Vindicare Assassin because both can one shot and the Vindicare is sufficiently skilled and experienced to not get stomped like most people BP has been put against.

But that's cheating

A baseline High 6C character can't beat a borderline High 6C through sheer AP alone so it really isn't cheating

I do it all the time with inFAMOUS characters

Sees thread

But Whitebeard is 6-b-

Checks profile

High 6-C

the fork happened to Dolfy

Recalcs cause OP's planet is smol

oooohhhhhhh

Dang I'm out of the loop for a series I don't read

Hey remember when I bragged to Cin that Evil Cole solod the verse?

Now INFAMOUS 1 Literally 2 minutes into the game Cole solo's the verse!

I'm actually somewhat considering tossing a OP character at Sasha

But PTSO is gone....

Wait what happened to PTSO?

Also are there even any non mtg nonninfamous lon 6-Bs now that One piece was downgraded

Wokistan said:
Wait what happened to PTSO?

Also are there even any non mtg nonninfamous lon 6-Bs now that One piece was downgraded
Dude just left, no explanation or anything

He probably just dealing with RL stuff but one day he's talking normally and then next he's nowhere to be seen

I just hope he comes back

All we can hope for is that he's facing the worst possible senario and punching it directly in the reproducive organs like the chad he is.

DMUA said:
All we can home for is that he's facing the worst possible senario and punching it directly in the reproducive organs like the chad he is.
That is easily one of the best things you've ever said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back