• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Ugh, Irene why do you say things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Yet again, I find myself having to admit a flaw in the current scaling that I've been putting off for a while now

Irene states that Enchantment: Irene Belserion Wendy is using 1% of her magic... Which means that 100% of Irene's Power, which is Dragon Form Irene, is 100x stronger than Enchantment: Irene Belserion Wendy. I've been putting this off because I wanted Deus Sema to stay relevant, but the truth is that feat isn't a limiter and is just a supporting feat to her true power, which we know is 100x above Enchantment: Irene Belserion Wendy.

Enchantment: Irene Belserion Wendy is 17.2 Gigatons, so Dragon Form Irene would be 1.72 Teratons via being 100x greater than her

So Dragon Form Irene jumps from High 6-C to Low 6-B, and this effects everyone who scales to her as well I hate everything

Now Enhanced Emotions Erza should technically scale to Low 6-B as well as Deus Sema would scale 100x above Enchantment: Irene Belserion Wendy as well, but maybe we still want to scale her to the Deus Sema Calc and leave her at High 6-C, I'm neutral on Enhanced Emotions Erza in general

He actually did it
Sometimes my pre-established notions are wrong and it's up to me to fix those mistakes
0Qx2XHm.png

Minerva Scaling, Devil Slayer Gray Scaling, Wraith Scaling, and Irene Scaling

It needed to change

I agree, though we can keep the High 6-C feat on the verse page as support. Also, there’s no reason why Enhanced Emotions Erza shouldn’t scale, as this was Irene’s full power attack.

Scaling-wise we got this:
Gildarts: At least 6-C, likely Low 6-B
God Serena: At least 6-C, possibly Low 6-B
Enhanced Emotions Erza/Dragon Form Irene/Ultimate Magic August: Low 6-B
Zeref/DF Natsu/Igneel’s Power Natsu: At least Low 6-B
Igneel’s Power+FDKM Natsu/DF+FDKM Natsu: At least Low 6-B+ (6.88 teratons)

Wait how do we even know that 100% is actually her dragon form. It could be straight up taking about her base instead

Wait how do we even know that 100% is actually her dragon form. It could be straight up taking about her base instead
Like KingTempest said, it's the safer assumption since 100% would be her full power. It's also far more consistent since DF Wendy slightly damaged Base Irene and that would lead to some wack circular scaling

I agree, but wouldn't it be 17.2 gigatons minus the 4.3 gigatons of Base Wendy? I mean, it seems like she's mainly adding Irene's power onto her base form, which upscales from the 4x DF multiplier.

I just am not sure if we should subtract base wendy's power, if I'm wrong then I won't mind.

And while I wish that 100x was for base Irene, the thing is that if we did that then we'd have no idea what tier Battle August and Dragon Irene were.

I agree, but wouldn't it be 17.2 gigatons minus the 4.3 gigatons of Base Wendy? I mean, it seems like she's mainly adding Irene's power onto her base form, which upscales from the 4x DF multiplier.

I just am not sure if we should subtract base wendy's power, if I'm wrong then I won't mind.

And while I wish that 100x was for base Irene, the thing is that if we did that then we'd have no idea what tier Battle August and Dragon Irene were.
This

Ehhhhh, doubt, it seemed like Irene was referring to all of the power Wendy was using in that moment in general

While I do feel like she was referring to her base form, but for safest assumptions sake, I agree.

1% of Irene's power is greater than the boost Wendy received from a Deus Corona amped DF, which is also above 17.2 Gigatons, but it's unquantifiably higher. So the boost from the Irene enchant would be above said 17.2 Gigatons anyways we just don't know by how much, so we low ball it to that value.

1% of Irene's power is greater than the boost Wendy received from a Deus Corona amped DF, which is also above 17.2 Gigatons, but it's unquantifiably higher. So the boost from the Irene enchant would be above said 17.2 Gigatons anyways we just don't know by how much, so we low ball it to that value.
Wait a sec, if Wendy stacked Deus Corona's durability buff (which this thread says is a 2x multiplier) to her DF, and DF Nebaru stomped and beat up this amped DF Wendy with 2x durability, shouldn't that make DF + Deus Corona Wendy's durability 34.4 gigatons?

Which would make DF Nebaru and Dragonization Nebaru also 34.4 gigatons.

Which would make Irene 3.44 teratons...

Also, I think Enhanced Erza should stay at High 6-C.

A. She only hurt Irene thanks to Wendy's DS magic enchantment.

B. She got one slice on Irene which wasn't even a severe wound (merely a bit of bleeding) and that's it. I have no idea why all the people who complain about Erza's plot armor say that she beat Irene, she did not win, she got one mediocre slice in.

Also, I think Enhanced Erza should stay at High 6-C.

A. She only hurt Irene thanks to Wendy's DS magic enchantment.

B. She got one slice on Irene which wasn't even a severe wound (merely a bit of bleeding) and that's it. I have no idea why all the people who complain about Erza's plot armor say that she beat Irene, she did not win, she got one mediocre slice in.
That’s not the point, Deus Sema would scale to Low 6-B now, so Enhanced Erza would still be Low 6-B

Irene’s Durability is just above her AP

That’s not the point, Deus Sema would scale to Low 6-B now, so Enhanced Erza would still be Low 6-B

Irene’s Durability is just above her AP
Ah.

Just curious, would it be better to make it "High 6-C, Low 6-B with Dragon Slayer Magic Enchancement"?

Also, what do you think about what I noted about Deus Corona doubling DF Wendy's durability and what that would do to the multiplier scaling?

Ah.

Just curious, would it be better to make it "High 6-C, Low 6-B with Dragon Slayer Magic Enchancement"?

Also, what do you think about what I noted about Deus Corona doubling DF Wendy's durability and what that would do to the multiplier scaling?
Nah, Enhanced Erza would just be Low 6-B

Deus Corona just buffs Resistance to an unknown degree unlike Deus Equess which buffs Attack Power, Speed, And Durability, so it doesn’t have a multiplier

And why is that? why does it HAVE to be her dragon form instead of her base

I hope u know this is something vague
We've repeated this several times. It's far safer to go with her Dragon Form, plus applying it to her Human Form would cause some incredibly circular scaling (100% Base Irene would be 100x stronger than DF Wendy but then DF Wendy manages to damage Irene a bit so that makes no sense because Irene's durability is comparable to her AP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back