• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon MILF vs Dragon Maid - The Last (Hopefully)

Yeah I gotta give it to Irene, with her AP, extra Durability and her Dragon Slaying Magic on her side I think this tips the scales just enough to give her the win despite Tohru's memory Manip

Giving it to her for mine and the above reasons.

Can she do that to an opponent she can't see, hear, or smell? Because if she has no way around that, Tohru just gets several free hits on her until Irene's down. Tohru could always BFR her to her home world as well where she gets instantly smited (smote? smitten?) by the gods.

Look at her profile. Also

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Can she do that to an opponent she can't see, hear, or smell? Because if she has no way around that, Tohru just gets several free hits on her until Irene's down.

also Master Sensor: Irene has shown to be able to sense the presence of Mages to a great extent and determine how strong they are without them being near her, as she could sense Crime Sorcière and Acnologia from a relatively long distance, unlike her subordinates.

Alright, here are the votes

Irene: 4 (DemonGodMitchAubin, DragonEmperor23, Gargoyle One, Captain Torch)

Tohru: 1 (BlackeJan)

Votes

Irene: 5 (DemonGodMitchAubin, DragonEmperor23, Gargoyle One, Captain Torch, TriforcePower1)

Damn, who replaced the picture in Irene's page with that render? I'm coming for you.

Captain Torch said:
After looking at all the points, I vote for Irene for the many reasons brought up above
I'm also gonna do this for now. Also, we have a page for Power Bestowal now, so I'll add it to her page.

Votes

Irene: 6 (DemonGodMitchAubin, DragonEmperor23, Gargoyle One, Captain Torch, TriforcePower1, Burning Full Fingers)

One more vote for Irene, and we can end this

Votes

Irene: 7 (DemonGodMitchAubin, DragonEmperor23, Gargoyle One, Captain Torch, TriforcePower1, Burning Full Fingers, Hst Master)

Grace Period, Irene Wins

That's not how it works, Irene Won by majority, we've all made arguments for it, and voted Grace Period began a while ago, so Irene Won with a 7 to 1 vote count

All right so, first of all, to say that a character is resistant to anything that's not a specific type of magic that only exists within their own verse is a NLF. Through verse equalization and the fact that Tohru is, in fact, a dragon I'd say Irene can take her resistance and shove it.

Second of all, contrary to what people on the Whitebeard thread and this thread have said even though I would bet a large sum of money that no one involved in either have experience in this series outside the anime, Tohru is not an idiot-- especially not when it comes to combat. Now this series is Slice of Life first and foremost so obviously they're not going to show as much combat as FT. That being said, Tohru has been alive for likely millions of years, but let's lowball that to 100,000 years. She's implied to have been fighting for a sizeable amount of her life, but let's lowball that to 1% of it. With that extreme lowball, she still has been in combat for twice as long as Irene's been alive. So she takes the experience advantage in spades.

Tohru more often than not starts a fight off blasting fire at her opponent, fire which is more than capable of engulfing Irene's entire body. And as I've already established, her so-called "resistance" isn't going to help her here. But given Irene's durability advantage, let's say that doesn't do the job. Tohru can still take a lot of the physical damage Irene can dish out thanks to her Low-Mid regen and the fact that <2x isn't enough to one-shot, not by a longshot. From what I've gathered, Irene's possession is a last resort, whereas Tohru has demonstrated she has no qualms with using BFR on people.

Of course that leaves the question, how is she going to get Irene into a portal? Well, through a few means: Making Irene give chase and opening a portal between them, fleeing to the dragon world with Irene in pursuit only for Tohru to return without her, knocking her into one while she's using perception blocking, or, if we're saying that magic detection counters perception blocking, Tohru could just teleport right in front of or behind her and knock her into one like that.

After all, (bottom right panel) Tohru has no problem playing dirty.

Or she could just memory wipe Irene. This is all assuming a few blasts of fire which completely envelop Irene's body isn't enough to take care of her.

So I vote for Tohru via all that.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
All right so, first of all, to say that a character is resistant to anything that's not a specific type of magic that only exists within their own verse is a NLF. Through verse equalization and the fact that Tohru is, in fact, a dragon I'd say Irene can take her resistance and shove it.

It's not NLF, there's nothing special about Tohru's fire that would give it the ability to ignore Irene's resistance. It's not conceptual, soul destroying, durability negating, or anything special. It's just normal fire. The only reason that Dragons in FT magic works on each other is because their magic has anti dragon properties. I'll make a CRT to add Magic resistance to all the Dragon's profiles.

Being a Dragon in another verse =/= Dragon Slayer magic. That's not how it works

Dragons in FT have specific magic that can harm other dragons and Irene who is quite clearly a Dragon Slayer has a notable difference between her usual enchantment magic and her dragon slaying magic, her enchantments aren't automatically classified as such because she's a Dragon. So Tohru is still gonna have problems harming her and not vice versa.

And last I checked Irene has BFR as well via Universe One, transmutation and can straight up turn her into a Mouse if need be

Again you're essentially saying Irene is resistant to any form of attack that isn't in the form of a specific type of magic that's exclusive to her verse. That is NLF.

And Tohru can counter BFR pretty easily with her own portal creation.

>No Limits Fallacy

>literally has a limit

Besides that part, we're saying she would neg normal magic. Tohru's fire manip does not have any special offense hax added to it at all and would be negged.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Again you're essentially saying Irene is resistant to any form of attack that isn't in the form of a specific type of magic that's exclusive to her verse. That is NLF.

And Tohru can counter BFR pretty easily with her own portal creation.
And you saying Tohru being a Dragon gives her Dragon Slaying magic properties isn't? It's not NLF at all, it would be NLF if it was a tier 5 using magic and someone said "nah Irene resists".

She did win though, you've voted and others have voted, and Irene won 7 to 1, and no one else has voted for Tohru, the match is over, and should be added

Back