• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Now in Fairy Tail Dragon Cry, there is a weapon known as Dragon Cry which is described as 3 things, 10x Etherion, 10's of times Etherion, and lastly has enough power to destroy all of Ishgar

in the movie Animus absorbs all of Dragon Cry's power into himself, and proceeds to attempt to destroy everything, now the issue is are we accepting this, or will it be a massive outlier, Natsu beat Animus straight out, and he used a dragonized form, or did he? it appears somewhat that the form is an illusion that Natsu and Animus are seeing, however, there are some who disagree

Now depending on how this goes, Dragon Cry could be

1. At least High 6-B, likely 6-A

2. 6-A

3. High 6-A

now if this gets accepted, this would scale to Savage Dragon Fire Natsu, Seven Flames Natsu, Fairy Heart Zeref, and all High 6-B Acnologia's, now whether that happens is up to everyone else, because I am very neutral on the matter and don't care whatever outcome it has, however would still be happy if Fairy Tail got an Upgrade, and content if it doesn't

I know wikipidea is not the most trusted webiste, but I'll still take the description from there:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Tail:_Dragon_Cry

"In a struggle over the staff, Animus impales Natsu on one of his spikes and finishes absorbing the staff's magic, regaining his full strength. Natsu survives his injury, half of his body taking on the appearance of a dragon, and viciously attacks Animus; Animus recognizes Natsu as E.N.D., the "destroyer of all", before Natsu defeats him. Returning to normal, Natsu is deeply shaken by his transformation, but Lucy comforts him, saying he still looks like himself."

The only debatable part about the "transformation" is whether it was END form or Dragonification(with far more evidence pointing towards the latter).

There were no implications that this was an "illusion". Besides, if it was actually an illusion, then the whole point of Natsu being "confused about his identity" would make no sense.

Now to the scaling.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Etherion's_Destructive_Potential

The low-end of the calc yielded 17 teratons, and the high end 230 teratons. Since Dragon Cry is 10 times stronger than etherion, that would mean it would be 170 teratons to 2.3 petatons(High 6-B to 6-A)

This would scale to Natsu's transformation and Animus with Dragon Cry.

This should also most likely scale to RoT Acnologia and 7FD Natsu, due to them being the absolute god tiers of the verse. Normal Dragon Form Acno also might get the scaling, due to being >Animus, him being the dragon king and all. FH Zeref however, is shaky since we have no proof of him being >animus.

The low end is if it destroyed Illia and the mid end is if it destroyed Fiore. Since it wouldn't make sense to call your weapon one that can destroy a country but it can't destroy your own country, the 230 teratons to 2.3 petatons makes more sense for Etherion and Dragon's Cry imo.

TriforcePower1 said:
Wasn't FH stated to be infinite times superior to Etherion? That should work for Zeref scaling.
Zeref with Fairy Heart and Ravines of Time should be greater than Dragon Cry, since both of them are seen as greater magic outputs than Etherion, however once again, whether that is an Outlier is up to others

Btw, I'm quite sure what Natsu used was an actual form and not an illusion (my opinion is that's a particularly powerful dragon force as Natsu obtained it via absorbing Animus's flames iirc)

I'd only be ok with it, if it scales to only the top tiers, being Natsu, zeref, and Acnologia

It should scale to RoT Acno and 7FD Natsu since even after getting FH, Zeref would still rather do a time reset than go and actually fight Acno.

Actually it's probably like this

ROT Dragon Acnologia>Seven Flames Natsu>ROT Human Acnologia>Savage Dragon Fire Natsu>Fairy Heart Zeref>=Dragon Cry>Etherion

So Dragon Cry, Animus, Dragonized Natsu, Savage Dragon Fire Natsu, Seven Flames Natsu, Fairy Heart Zeref, and all High 6-B Acnologia's would theoretically become High 6-B to 6-A

1). Wouldnt this be considered an outlier? if the High End was of Etherion is 230 Teratons (Large 6-B) and Acnologia (by unknown amount) > Etherion > eveyone else then how would the god tiers be 6-A?

EDIT: Do we accept multipliers?

Nope, read the OP. We have two ways of establishing Dragon Cry's power: via using the statement that DC is 10x stronger than Etherion, and the one in which says that it can destroy Ishgar. Given that just destroying the biggest country is already High 6-A, destroying the continent would be High 6-A at minimum.

Um it was agreed that Etherion varied from Country hence 6-B to High 6-B and again r we even allowed to use multipliers? also idk about that dragnification. At 1st i was ok w/ this but after looking at the OP it clicked to me....it could be a illusion. We seen a partial END in the manga yet it wasnt dragnification but in this movie it is yet called "E.N.D" intostead of saying that Ishgar is High 6-A, why dont we calc it and see?

EDIT" again do we even accept multipliers?

We don't accept transformation multipliers when it comes to people, since they are so inconsistent but since this is a weapon that is stated to have 10x the power of Etherion, it should be pretty simple, we multiply At Least 6-B, likely High 6-B by 10, and it scales to At least High 6-B, likely 6-A, it's really easy and would only scale to Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
We don't accept transformation multipliers when it comes to people, since they are so inconsistent but since this is a weapon that is stated to have 10x the power of Etherion, it should be pretty simple, we multiply At Least 6-B, likely High 6-B by 10, and it scales to At least High 6-B, likely 6-A, it's really easy and would only scale to Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia
From what i was told by many people here we dont accept multiplers hence why i am asking. There r other animes on here that we dont (sadly) accept as multiplers hence why i need an absolute answer to know if we can aceept this.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I heard that SSJ was accepted as a 40X multiplier.
Many people said that DB multiplers arent accepted

@HsT

Hmm...i see

EDIT: i went to see others animes and noticed that they also used multipliers but it was through a calc meaning that when brought up it was argued until accepted. Ask a calc profession on here to see would it be ok or the higher ups (just on the safe side) and if they say ok then i agree

EDIT: The main issue here though (the way i see it) is the "dragnification" illusion

Wasn't the whole point that he was starting to transform in a dragon? I mean turning into a dragon is a natural step in a dragon slayer's development as seen with Acnologia and the 100 year quest giver The form isn't permanent or the user isn't even stuck in there for a certain amount of time. This takes place after Igneel died and couldn't keep preventing the natural transformation so it's not like him turning into a dragon is unreasonable. From what I hear, Natsu turned partially into a dragon and then decided to turn back after being confused about his "identity".

From what that dragon said calling him "END" then that dragons knows what END looks like hence why im skeptical about it being an actual transformation

The Dragon called Natsu END most likely because he guessed that only END can have so much power or something like that.

Natsu being called END never really means that he is in his "END form". Zeref kept calling Natsu END, despite natsu being in base.

And even in the promo pictures, Hiro wrote "Dragonification", so I'm pretty sure it is his half dragon form

Burning Full Fingers said:
I agree with High 6-B, likely 6-A if we're going with the 10x statement.
The multiplier was rejected. We're going to use calc from Aubin.

Btw, can you remove Natsi lose against Mordred and Garou from his profile? They are outdated due the revision.

Also, pretty sure Natsu won against Hashirama, that needs to be added to their profile as well.

In the other thread, I think they said the calc wouldn't be used.

Ok. The one with Hashirama might be outdated after this, so it's better for me to wait.

We have technically used multipliers for Dragon Ball and The God of High School, if I don't mistremember.

At this point, while I am neutral (leaning towards no) for the multiplier. I'll let the others decide. I would suggest waiting for Soldier Blue however.

I'm not so sure about the multiplier myself, but doesn't BNHA use multipliers?

As for the other version of the calc, I'd say it seems fine, even though I'm leaning towards the multipliers.

Yes, it would be good to ask Soldier Blue to give input here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back