• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid-End was accepted, so Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia in their strongest forms will be High 6-A, pretty cool to get a big upgrade like that, as for Soldier Blue, He'll be here soon

Yes, the upgrade seems to be accepted.

@Antvasima

For Igneel I don't know, we left at high 6-C, because he actually didn't really fight Acnologia at full power, but now that Acnologia is so strong who knows, I think we should probably do At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-A

@HOMU

24.3 Petatons

So should I unlock the profiles so you can perform the edits? Just remember to do them in a properly structured manner.

yeah, I just need Natsu, Zeref, and Acnologia, also Fairy Heart, cause I need to edit it's durability, and I'll create an Animus, and Dragon Cry Page's

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

You can help each other by correcting errors.

Aubin, thank you for finally adding a normal Natsu postkip pic! I remember asking for it, but the admin in charge was in a bad mood so he added a shitty picture of post-1st-timeskip natsu.

High 6-A, is a huge tier, so I got rid of At least, no offense, just don't think it's necessary

Alright, last thing I have to do is make an Animus page, but until then, I have to go eat, so I'll be back

Also, I was thinking if Natsu has some degree of resistance to death Manip due being able to engages with Zeref who basically uses his magic in cqc manner.

yeah, but thanx to my never-ending love for Fairy Tail, and perserving by finding calcs and such, i upgraded them, to what I actually believed they were

@Homu I like Undertale, and Sans is my Favorite Character, and I loved this profile pic, however I should probabaly change it, because Now i'm really associated with Fairy Tail

Gargoyle One said:
Captain Torch said:
Btw, Natsu's loss against Iron Man should be removed, since it used High 7-A Natsu, which isn't a key anymore
Nope, that was High 6C.
Hmm, was it? It said that the High 7-A versions were used in the title thread so I assumed it's his High 7-A form. Was it changed in the discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back