• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the idea of Shin being comparable to Cell Games Goku. Some reasons stated both sound weird, plus Shin being well above Piccolo is still heavily implied at the very least. In which Cell Games Goku was also someone who intimidated everyone at the time, but not Goku or Vegeta (Not even in their base forms via getting that much stronger) or Gohan (Via SSJ transformations). It's the Ultra Super Saiyan multiplier is what I have great skepticism for.

I don't mind the idea of Shin being comparable to Cell Games Goku. Some reasons stated both sound weird, plus Shin being well above Piccolo is still heavily implied at the very least. In which Cell Games Goku was also someone who intimidated everyone at the time
Shin was terrified of Babidi's minions, but even Gohan, who was in base form the entire time until fighting Dabura, wasn't afraid of Pui-Pui in the slightest. Gohan's power also stagnated since he was a boy, meaning that while he is stronger than Cell Games SSJ Goku with SSJ, Gohan isn't that overwhelmingly stronger than Goku, as Goku fought well with Perfect Cell who was using a significant portion of his full power.

Basically: Cell Saga SSJ Gohan = Buu Saga SSJ Gohan (Pre-Z Sword) > Cell Games SSJ Goku >>>> Base Gohan > Pui-Pui > Shin

Besides, even with the scan about Shin's power the justification is very weak. Just because Shin is scared of Dabura who is = Perfect Cell, doesn't mean AT ALL that Shin = Cell Games SSJ Goku. Maybe if he'd be equal to Base Goku it'd make a lot more sense

Basically: Cell Saga SSJ Gohan = Buu Saga SSJ Gohan (Pre-Z Sword) > Cell Games SSJ Goku >>>> Base Gohan > Pui-Pui > Shin
I will reply to asura in a bit. However this is so wrong I have to reply here.
That scaling chain would make shin small star level.
It's wrong because shin is far above piccolo, just look at shin's scaling.
SSJG2 vegeta < SSJ vegeta post ROSAT ~ Piccolo ~ Cell jr. << (post 7 years) piccolo <<< Shin
This is Goku's scaling.
SSJG2 Vegeta <<< SSJG3 Trunks < 50% Goku < 100% Goku.
So as you can see, shin's scaling is comparable to Goku's barring the 2x multiplier. So I see that it's entirely plausible for Shin to be comparable to SSJ Goku via the guides statement.
Of course this scaling would be heavily hindered if we factor the SSJG3 being 10x multiplier but we will duscuss that soon.

I will reply to asura in a bit. However this is so wrong I have to reply here.
That scaling chain would make shin small star level.
No it wouldn't. All Supreme Kais can kill 100% Frieza in one blow. That is 4-C straight up
It's wrong because shin is far above piccolo, just look at shin's scaling.
Then all it means that Pui-Pui > Piccolo as well. There's nothing contradictory here, especially since you wrongly assume Shin would be Low 4-C for no reason
SSJG2 vegeta < SSJ vegeta post ROSAT ~ Piccolo ~ Cell jr. << (post 7 years) piccolo <<< Shin
This is Goku's scaling.
SSJG2 Vegeta <<< SSJG3 Trunks < 50% Goku < 100% Goku.
So as you can see, shin's scaling is comparable to Goku's barring the 2x multiplier. So I see that it's entirely plausible for Shin to be comparable to SSJ Goku via the guides statement.
Of course this scaling would be heavily hindered if we factor the SSJG3 being 10x multiplier but we will duscuss that soon.
While this is true, Shin is also < Pui Pui < Base Gohan <<<<< Cell Games SSJ Goku < Cell Games SSJ Gohan. Shin was terrified of Pui-Pui, but even Base Gohan wasn't scared in the slightest

The fact that Shin is above Piccolo doesn't mean that he's as strong as Goku

Piccolo should still be at least as strong as he was during the Cell games, who was stronger than Semi-Perfect Cell as Trunks was impressed by how much he grew even if overall inferior to Trunks or Vegeta. All of whom where intimidated by only half of Cell Games Goku's PL. That would imply that base Teen Gohan would be stronger than the Cell games cast albeit not full proof of him being above SSJ Goku. Perfect Cell was also toying with Goku during that fight even comparing Goku to "A little girl". Gohan even thought both of them were holding back in which Goku said he doesn't know whether or not Cell is, but that he himself was actually going all out.

Since we are going in circles here, without reaching anywhere constructive, our staff members here should try to reach a decision, or start a new staff only thread in our staff forum regarding this subject.
I've honestly lost track. I am just waiting for ByAsura to finish his AP blog at this point. I can take a look at that when it is close to being done.

We already have a speed blog that is linked to relevant pages. It just needs to be edited a bit and the pages too.

Perfect Cell was also toying with Goku during that fight even comparing Goku to "A little girl".
Cell was actually impressed with Goku's power. Saying that Goku is the only one who could give Cell a run for his money (if only slightly). Shin being = SSJ Goku would make Cell Games SSJ Goku less than 1/50th of Perfect Cell's power, which isn't anything to speak of
Gohan even thought both of them were holding back in which Goku said he doesn't know whether or not Cell is, but that he himself was actually going all out.
Cell did held back sure, but Cell also said Goku was a very good fighter and for the first time since becoming Perfect he actually enjoyed a battle

I've honestly lost track. I am just waiting for ByAsura to finish his AP blog at this point. I can take a look at that when it is close to being done.

We already have a speed blog that is linked to relevant pages. It just needs to be edited a bit and the pages too.
Okay. Thank you for helping out.

After ByAsura has finished with his blog, would it be a good idea if either of you start a staff only thread wherein the necessary DBZ statistics scaling can be discussed?

I'm not claiming they don't empower them, but we don't have any evidence that it's always a 1:1 boost.
While it's true that buu doesn't always increase his strength with absorptions, I believe the only time where that isn't the case is grand supreme kai, so it's safe so discard him as an outlier, as buu absorbing other pure hearted and kind individuals like gohan does not hinder his strength. So I believe it's still fair to say that he adds the power of those he absorbs onto himself. ( another example where this isn't the case is evil buu absorbing fat buu which isn't a linear increase at all, however this is also another outlier as majin buu's forms are kinda weird.)

I don't remember this ever being stated as a rule, especially since the strongest forms base fusions (at least ones who've demonstrated superiority over all their other forms) have had is Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. Plus, even if potential unleashed is a form, it's not a transformation as such, just the absolute limits of his power unleashed.

Edit: There's also Gogeta, but he's a different form of fusion.

It's just not supported in any capacity, and makes use of a boost that's only mentioned in the anime. It's like the Dabura statement.
It's never outright stated but every single time it's used, the fusions base was always superior to the fusers at their strongest.
Think to gotenks > SSJ goten/trunks, base vegito > SSJ3 Goku, base kefla > berserk kale, base gogeta > blue goku and vegeta etc.
It doesn't really matter what pu is, it's a form so it's counted.
Considering that base vegeta and base gohan are relative, I believe that the rival boost thing justifies vegito being above gokhan and thus pu gohan via that guide statement even if it isn't as reliable.

I have no idea. Technically, it isn't really contradicted (unlike the Super Saiyan 2 and 3 multipliers) because Trunks never used his full power until after Vegeta was with Krillin, and the suppressed Cell was just dodging at that point.
Yeah it's consistent in the show and doesn't contradict anything however the wiki is very strict with multipliers especially in the case of dragon ball so that's why I'm asking.
No it wouldn't. All Supreme Kais can kill 100% Frieza in one blow. That is 4-C straight up

Then all it means that Pui-Pui > Piccolo as well. There's nothing contradictory here, especially since you wrongly assume Shin would be Low 4-C for no reason

While this is true, Shin is also < Pui Pui < Base Gohan <<<<< Cell Games SSJ Goku < Cell Games SSJ Gohan. Shin was terrified of Pui-Pui, but even Base Gohan wasn't scared in the slightest

The fact that Shin is above Piccolo doesn't mean that he's as strong as Goku
Yes it would considering base gohan is small star level scaling 50x down his SSJ self who scales to the large star levels.
Bruh. Who the hell said base gohan > pui pui? Not being scared of him is not at all a justification, especially considering he can just power up into SSJ and be on his level immediately. This is also ignoring the fact that goku and vegeta are with him, the universes best body guards. This however doesn't discredict vegeta and goku because they are shown physically stronger than pui pui which isn't the case with gohan. You just broke all of buu saga and shin scaling because you scaled pui pui below gohan, why do you think Gohan has 2 buu keys now?

Yes it would considering base gohan is small star level scaling 50x down his SSJ self who scales to the large star levels.
You realize that this would mean Gohan will be upgraded right?
Bruh. Who the hell said base gohan > pui pui? Not being scared of him is not at all a justification, especially considering he can just power up into SSJ and be on his level immediately.
Gohan didn't feel the need to. If Pui-Pui was that strong Gohan would need SSJ, then Gohan would comment about his power. Even Gohan treats him as nothing more than a joke
This is also ignoring the fact that goku and vegeta are with him, the universes best body guards.
They weren't gonna help him like they didn't do it against Dabura. If Gohan would've won the first round, then it'd be Gohan's fight, and they'll not interfere
This however doesn't discredict vegeta and goku because they are shown physically stronger than pui pui which isn't the case with gohan. You just broke all of buu saga and shin scaling because you scaled pui pui below gohan, why do you think Gohan has 2 buu keys now?
Gohan would still have two keys regardless of where he'd be below or above Shin

You realize that this would mean Gohan will be upgraded right?

Gohan didn't feel the need to. If Pui-Pui was that strong Gohan would need SSJ, then Gohan would comment about his power. Even Gohan treats him as nothing more than a joke

They weren't gonna help him like they didn't do it against Dabura. If Gohan would've won the first round, then it'd be Gohan's fight, and they'll not interfere

Gohan would still have two keys regardless of where he'd be below or above Shin
Gohan literally said nothing about pui pui, I don't know where you're getting this. There's literally nothing that indicates that gohan can beat pui pui in base in the entire 2 chapters he was alive in. Gohan doesn't need to comment on his power for him to be that strong. There is a severe lack of evidence supporting this.
This scaling also contradicts the cell saga, worn out Goku was getting fondled by a cell jr who scales to cell saga piccolo who base gohan apparently far far far surpasses.

You're basically trying to claim Goku was worn out by more than 50x which is asinine.

Gohan literally said nothing about pui pui, I don't know where you're getting this. There's literally nothing that indicates that gohan can beat pui pui in base in the entire 2 chapters he was alive in. Gohan doesn't need to comment on his power for him to be that strong. There is a severe lack of evidence supporting this.
This scaling also contradicts the cell saga, worn out Goku was getting fondled by a cell jr who scales to cell saga piccolo who base gohan apparently far far far surpasses.

You're basically trying to claim Goku was worn out by more than 50x which is asinine.
Goku was literally drained and he used all his power on Cell. No wonder he got beated. He obviously lost a lot of power after using all of it on Cell during their battle. Goku himself admits that he used all of their powers. Besides, the Cell Jrs. scale to Vegeta at least, not to Piccolo, as Cell noted that only Trunks and Vegeta held their own against them

Goku was literally drained and he used all his power on Cell. No wonder he got beated. He obviously lost a lot of power after using all of it on Cell during their battle. Goku himself admits that he used all of their powers. Besides, the Cell Jrs. scale to Vegeta at least, not to Piccolo, as Cell noted that only Trunks and Vegeta held their own against them
You still have no proof that base gohan > pui pui.
It's never stated that he used all his power, in fact it's blatantly shown otherwise. This fatigued SSJ Goku which you are claiming is magnitudes weaker than his regular base form was able to damage cell and forced him to use a barrier technique, mind you cell isn't even that tired. This same Goku is the one who got clapped by the jr. I also want to remind you that Goku beat Piccolo jr. who was as strong as him with a hole in his chest and 4 broken limbs. The Goku here is no where near as tired as he was vs piccolo jr and you wanna claim he is >>>50x weaker than his normal state using scaling that is based on no coherent arguments.

Alright I'll concede, but the argument for Shin being = SSJ Goku are still very weak, since again, the only proof he has is being >>> Piccolo, which isn't convincing

Alright I'll concede, but the argument for Shin being = SSJ Goku are still very weak, since again, the only proof he has is being >>> Piccolo, which isn't convincing
They have comparable scaling chains (shin is actually bigger) except for the 2x multiplier and the guide seems to believe they're equal even if it uses bad logic. I think it's fine to scale them to each other tbh.

They have comparable scaling chains (shin is actually bigger) except for the 2x multiplier and the guide seems to believe they're equal even if it uses bad logic. I think it's fine to scale them to each other tbh.
100% Goku = 2 * 50% Goku >>> SSJ Grade 3 Trunks >>> Suppressed Perfect Cell (though inferior in speed) >> SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta >= Cell Games Piccolo

Shin >>> Buu Saga Piccolo >> Cell Games Piccolo

Goku actually got the bigger chain compared to Shin so idk. Besides, if the 10 times multiplier is actually applied (which is pretty consistent with the extreme power gap showed with Grade 3, and the fact that literally nothing in the show contradicts it), Shin would have even less reason to scale

Also, even after Trunks and Vegeta entered the time chamber again, Goku was still far outclassing them. Even Cell noted that only Goku is someone worth fighting, and he knows about Trunks' Grade 3 (since he directly fought him), so Goku would even be stronger than a hypothetical Grade 3 SSJ Trunks at the Cell Games power wise

I pretty much did. That's why we're in this mess.
While it's true that buu doesn't always increase his strength with absorptions, I believe the only time where that isn't the case is grand supreme kai, so it's safe so discard him as an outlier, as buu absorbing other pure hearted and kind individuals like gohan does not hinder his strength. So I believe it's still fair to say that he adds the power of those he absorbs onto himself. ( another example where this isn't the case is evil buu absorbing fat buu which isn't a linear increase at all, however this is also another outlier as majin buu's forms are kinda weird.)
Of course it doesn't hinder it, but the problem is more so that it's just weird overall.

Maybe someone like Buutenks is fairly linear, given how it's two equal beings + Piccolo.

Skinny Buu absorbing Fat Buu changed the balance of good and evil within him, so he wasn't too tamed and access to powers.
It's never outright stated but every single time it's used, the fusions base was always superior to the fusers at their strongest.

Think to gotenks > SSJ goten/trunks, base vegito > SSJ3 Goku, base kefla > berserk kale, base gogeta > blue goku and vegeta etc.
It doesn't really matter what pu is, it's a form so it's counted.
That like I said, a very specific selection of fusions.

In the case of Blue, it's a Super Saiyan multiplier x a version of Super Saiyan God that wasn't doing much more to Kale and Caulifa than Super Saiyan 3. Plus, Metamoran Fusions have completely unknown multipliers and way different rules than Potara, which doesn't require two beings of equal size and power.

PU should not be counted just because it's technically a form. We have no evidence.
Considering that base vegeta and base gohan are relative, I believe that the rival boost thing justifies vegito being above gokhan and thus pu gohan via that guide statement even if it isn't as reliable.
There is no rival boost except in the guide and anime, that's the problem.
Yeah it's consistent in the show and doesn't contradict anything however the wiki is very strict with multipliers especially in the case of dragon ball so that's why I'm asking.
I'll have to get more input.
They really don't.

Shin is just >> Piccolo.

Goku is >> Vegeta = Cell Jrs. > Piccolo.

Of course it doesn't hinder it, but the problem is more so that it's just weird overall.

Maybe someone like Buutenks is fairly linear, given how it's two equal beings + Piccolo.

Skinny Buu absorbing Fat Buu changed the balance of good and evil within
Buutenks is really the only important one, if we agree that he's linear increase then that's enough.

That like I said, a very specific selection of fusions.

In the case of Blue, it's a Super Saiyan multiplier x a version of Super Saiyan God that wasn't doing much more to Kale and Caulifa than Super Saiyan 3. Plus, Metamoran Fusions have completely unknown multipliers and way different rules than Potara, which doesn't require two beings of equal size and power.

PU should not be counted just because it's technically a form. We have no evidence.
That's all of them bro.
I didn't get what you mean about the blue part.
Metamorean fusion may be a different kind than potara however they share the same consistent base fusion > strongest fusers thing.
What I mean by form is not transformation, it's just state in general. The strongest the fusers can get is what the fusion surpasses. It's extremely consistent. I don't think there is a single outlier to this rule.

There is no rival boost except in the guide and anime, that's the problem.
It's stated in the manga no? But I admit that it can be interpreted in a different way however it's not like the guide pulled something completely out of it's butt.
I'll have to get more input.
Darkmdjdjh said he had some issues with it but he didn't elaborate, perhaps we should ask.

They really don't.

Shin is just >> Piccolo.

Goku is >> Vegeta = Cell Jrs. > Piccolo.
That's an inaccurate scaling chain.
Piccolo got way stronger after 7 years of training, he was also comparable to a cell jr. Vegeta also got much stronger after training in the HBTC again. A more accurate one would be:
Grade 2 Vegeta < SSJ Vegeta ~cell jr ~ piccolo << post 7 years piccolo <<< Shin (stated literally dimensions apart)
And
Grade 2 Vegeta <<< Grade 3 Trunks < 50% goku < 100% Goku.

I am a glowing rat.
Did you calculate kid buu's feat like I suggested yet?

I didn't get what you mean about the blue part.
I mean the boost for God and Blue isn't all that massive after they train with Whis and Beerus. On this point, Super Saiyan Blue Vegito was a match for Fusion Zamasu, whereas individual Super Saiyan Blues were able to fend him off together. It absolutely does not make sense that base Vegito in DBS is stronger than Super Saiyan Blues.
Metamorean fusion may be a different kind than potara however they share the same consistent base fusion > strongest fusers thing.
The highest forms Potara Fusions have had and confirmably surpassed is Super Saiyan 3, so it makes a huge difference.
What I mean by form is not transformation, it's just state in general. The strongest the fusers can get is what the fusion surpasses. It's extremely consistent. I don't think there is a single outlier to this rule.
That still doesn't justify it.

Which still isn't stated. If Goku got a form 1 trillion times stronger than himself and then fused with Vegeta, would the fusion still surpass it?

Well, I just gave an example with Vegito.
It's stated in the manga no? But I admit that it can be interpreted in a different way however it's not like the guide pulled something completely out of it's butt.
It's probably pulled from the anime, in which a boost is given that the manga doesn't even state. If they were only going by the manga, they definitely did, just like the Dabura logic.

Piccolo got way stronger after 7 years of training, he was also comparable to a cell jr. Vegeta also got much stronger after training in the HBTC again. A more accurate one would be:
Grade 2 Vegeta < SSJ Vegeta ~cell jr ~ piccolo << post 7 years piccolo <<< Shin (stated literally dimensions apart)
And
According to what? The world was in a state of peace, and it's not like we know Piccolo had any training partners to massively amplify his strength; Gohan didn't train, Future Trunks was in the future, Goten and Trunks were either at home or training with their parents, Vegeta was training but not really fighting and was only stated to be with Trunks, Krillin was focusing on his family life, and the others are far too weak to assist Piccolo.

Also, Piccolo was not equal to the Cell Jrs. He could last against them, but was outmatched and more damaged than the SSJs.

On this note, why are you assuming Grade 2 is inferior to SSJ Vegeta after his second time in the HTC?
Did you calculate kid buu's feat like I suggested yet?
What feat?

Last edited:
I mean the boost for God and Blue isn't all that massive after they train with Whis and Beerus. On this point, Super Saiyan Blue Vegito was a match for Fusion Zamasu, whereas individual Super Saiyan Blues were able to fend him off together. It absolutely does not make sense that base Vegito in DBS is stronger than Super Saiyan Blues.
It is though, it's unquantifiable however.
Fusion zamasu powered up into his grotesque form after lightning hit him and it was stated that they needed an even greater power to defeat him which was fusion. The SSBs were not able to beat this zamasu, only vegito blue could. So it's not a contradiction.

The highest forms Potara Fusions have had is Super Saiyan 3, so it makes a huge difference.
Well vegito exists but there is no difmrect confirmation that he's above SSBs in base because we never see him fight in base. However, he is that strong in the manga, he deletes half of merged zamasu in base.

That still doesn't justify it.

Which still isn't stated. If Goku got a form 1 trillion times stronger than himself and then fused with Vegeta, would the fusion still surpass it?

Well, I just gave an example.
Why not though? That seems like a pretty extreme example and I can't answer it since this is never confirmed, but it's something that is strangely consistent in the show.

It's probably pulled from the anime, in which a boost is given that the manga doesn't even state. If they were only going by the manga, they definitely did, just like the Dabura logic.
I swear the elder kai says, "it doesn't hurt that they live to out do each other".
Also where is the rival boost stated in the anime?

According to what? The world was in a state of peace, and it's not like we know Piccolo had any training partners to massively amplify his strength; Gohan didn't train, Future Trunks was in the future, Goten and Trunks were either at home or training with their parents, Vegeta was training but not really fighting and was only stated to be with Trunks, Krillin was focusing on his family life, and the others are far too weak to assist Piccolo.

Also, Piccolo was not equal to the Cell Jrs. He could last against them, but was outmatched and more damaged than the SSJs.

On this note, why are you assuming Grade 2 is inferior to SSJ Vegeta after his second time in the HTC?
Piccolo isn't like all the others you mentioned who have actual lives outside of fighting. All piccolo ever does is train, meditate and train and that's it. And considering he got unbelievably strong from 1 year training alone (17 level to cell jr. Level), he must've gotten much stronger in 7 years. Look at vegeta, who also trains all the time but also has a life and family outside of training and look how strong he got.
I don't think a little blood on the cheek is enough to say he isn't comparable. At least the anime agrees with me because piccolo freaking clapped those jrs silly.
Cell literally states he and trunks got stronger.
Shit I can't post scans for some reason. Sigh, it's ch 402 pg 13.

What feat?
Ah I was talking to glowing rat. The kid buu universe life wiping speed feat.

And
Piccolo wasn't comparable to a Cell Jr. . Only Vegeta and Trunks were able to fight them, with the rest being beated down, so your basis for that is false. Piccolo is at best comparable to Grade 2 Vegeta the first time he used the chamber

So: Grade 2 Vegeta ~ Cell Games Piccolo << Buu Saga Piccolo <<< Shin

You also ignored that Trunks far surpassed Suppressed Perfect Cell (initially. Not in Cell Games) with Grade 3, and that Goku is far above that Trunks.

So: Grade 2 Vegeta <<< Supressed Perfect Cell (Initially) <<< Grade 3 Trunks <<< 50% FPSSJ Goku <<< (2 times) 100% FPSSJ Goku

It is though, it's unquantifiable however.
Fusion zamasu powered up into his grotesque form after lightning hit him and it was stated that they needed an even greater power to defeat him which was fusion. The SSBs were not able to beat this zamasu, only vegito blue could. So it's not a contradiction.
Fusion Zamasu powers up multiple times against Vegito, but each power up doesn't increase his power much. That's because he's falling apart. Also, I doubt this power up increases Fusion Zamasu's strength as much as the Super Saiyan Blue multiplier itself.
Well vegito exists but there is no difmrect confirmation that he's above SSBs in base because we never see him fight in base. However, he is that strong in the manga, he deletes half of merged zamasu in base.
If he were stronger, he wouldn't even need to go Blue. Super Saiyan alone would cover that gap.
Why not though? That seems like a pretty extreme example and I can't answer it since this is never confirmed, but it's something that is strangely consistent in the show.
I don't see how it's an extreme example. If your logic is true, it should be the case.
I swear the elder kai says, "it doesn't hurt that they live to out do each other".

Also where is the rival boost stated in the anime?
Which isn't an amp.

Nvm, it's english dub only. I'm not sure if they would have taken it from the English, raws or Spanish dub.
Piccolo isn't like all the others you mentioned who have actual lives outside of fighting. All piccolo ever does is train, meditate and train and that's it. And considering he got unbelievably strong from 1 year training alone (17 level to cell jr. Level), he must've gotten much stronger in 7 years. Look at vegeta, who also trains all the time but also has a life and family outside of training and look how strong he got.
The HTC isn't just a place to train for a greater time, it's also a hell hole with amplified gravity and fluctuating temperature.

Because Vegeta had a gravity chamber and training partner.
I don't think a little blood on the cheek is enough to say he isn't comparable. At least the anime agrees with me because piccolo freaking clapped those jrs silly.
I'm not saying he's far inferior, just that he's not equal.
Cell literally states he and trunks got stronger.
Shit I can't post scans for some reason. Sigh, it's ch 402 pg 13.
Cell is basing that information off their base forms, and has felt the power of both their base and Super Saiyan forms. He's just saying they got stronger, not that they eclipsed a certain frontier.

Last edited:
Fusion Zamasu powers up multiple times against Vegito, but each power up doesn't increase his power much. That's because he's falling apart. Also, I doubt this power up increases Fusion Zamasu's strength as much as the Super Saiyan Blue multiplier.
Nah that divine thunder amp was next level built different. It's clearly shown to be capable of fighting a blue fusion.
If he were stronger, he wouldn't even need to go Blue. God alone would cover that gap.
That's true, but he was still stronger. SSB vegito not one shot vaporizing zamasu on the spot is plot-induced stupidity.
I don't see how it's an extreme example. If your logic is true, it should be the case.
Well we can't confirm nor deny it so I guess the fusion would be superior as every other time fusion is used, the fusion's base is stronger.
Which isn't an amp.

Nvm, it's english dub only.
Could be, or could not be. The guide seems to believe it is, and it's not from the anime, that's why I think the guide is usable.
The HTC isn't just a place to train for a greater time, it's also a hell hole with amplified gravity and fluctuating temperature.

Because Vegeta had a gravity chamber and training partner.
10x gravity is literally like nothing for these characters. Temperature is okay but they are able to survive much harsher conditions than this normally, and 7 years more than makes up for this.
You're right.
I'm not saying he's far inferior, just that he's not equal.
Fair. cells statement also supports this, piccolo <= Cell jr.
Cell is basing that information off their base forms. He's just saying they got stronger, not that they eclipsed a certain frontier.
They are stronger because vegeta and trunks are opting to use their standard SSJ forms over their grade 2 states which means they reached the level they are at before, and can sacrifice the extra power boost of grade 2 for more stamina like how they saw goku and gohan did. They are also matching grade 2 level cell jr.
Piccolo wasn't comparable to a Cell Jr. . Only Vegeta and Trunks were able to fight them, with the rest being beated down, so your basis for that is false. Piccolo is at best comparable to Grade 2 Vegeta the first time he used the chamber

So: Grade 2 Vegeta ~ Cell Games Piccolo << Buu Saga Piccolo <<< Shin

You also ignored that Trunks far surpassed Suppressed Perfect Cell (initially. Not in Cell Games) with Grade 3, and that Goku is far above that Trunks.

So: Grade 2 Vegeta <<< Supressed Perfect Cell (Initially) <<< Grade 3 Trunks <<< 50% FPSSJ Goku <<< (2 times) 100% FPSSJ Goku
I forgot about trunks, I guess Goku's scaling is bigger then.

Nah that divine thunder amp was next level built different. It's clearly shown to be capable of fighting a blue fusion.
Which is just circular reasoning at this point, and isn't remotely supported by the anime.
That's true, but he was still stronger. SSB vegito not one shot vaporizing zamasu on the spot is plot-induced stupidity.
Or, and hear me out, it's not always the case.
Well we can't confirm nor deny it so I guess the fusion would be superior as every other time fusion is used, the fusion's base is stronger.
Which is only for a specific selection of forms.
Could be, or could not be. The guide seems to believe it is, and it's not from the anime, that's why I think the guide is usable.
I still say the guide is complete BS, and it frequently makes bs assumptions.
10x gravity is literally like nothing for these characters. Temperature is okay but they are able to survive much harsher conditions than this normally, and 7 years more than makes up for this.
If Piccolo is completely accustomed to the HTC, I don't see regular training doing that much for him because training is an upwards curve, not a flat plane. Also, if we go by a time in Super that's 4 years after the Buu Saga, he's only about as strong as Base Gohan (while unweighted, mind you) after he'd gotten weaker than his Buu Saga self.
They are stronger because vegeta and trunks are opting to use their standard SSJ forms over their grade 2 states which means they reached the level they are at before, and can sacrifice the extra power boost of grade 2 for more stamina like how they saw goku and gohan did.
Goku himself says that regular Super Saiyan is better, and Vegeta knows this.

Also, your logic makes no sense because they could just switch to Grade 2 and win anyway. It's not like the Super Saiyan multiplier changes, so I don't see why the Grade 2 one would, or why having more strength changes anything.
They are also matching grade 2 level cell jr.
When's it stated they were Grade 2-level?

Last edited:
I have one problem with the sandbox:

Raditz casually matched Piccolo using both arms at once with a single arm. >>>>>>>>>59.2 exatons
I don't think stuff like this should be used to claim that any character is two times stronger. You can channel more energy with one arm also, using one doesn't necessarily mean you're using half of your power.

The other AP values look fine to me.

He was blocking attacks. I don't see how that is proof of him being twice as strong. Say if Piccolo and Goku were 100 each, he can block their attacks while being at a power level of 110. He doesn't need to be at 200.

The amount of AP Piccolo was using shouldn't be determined by the number of arms he was using. If Piccolo's max is 100, using two arms or one arm won't change that.

Losing one arm caused Gohan's chi to drop by half in the Cell Saga, so yeah, using one arm instead of two has a lot to do with strength

Besides, if Raditz was countering both Goku and Piccolo at the same time, and if Goku and Piccolo didn't held back (and they didn't), then Raditz was using with each of his arm power to counter Goku and Piccolo's AP

Since each of their punches was >>>29.6 Exatons, Raditz blocked with each arm an AP equivalent to that, meaning he took an AP of 59.2 Exatons

Which is just circular reasoning at this point, and isn't remotely supported by the anime.
I don't even recall zamasu getting amps after the lightning one. Gowasu says they need an even greater power ti beat him than before, this comes right after kk20 goku kicked him around and right after vegito matched him.

Or, and hear me out, it's not always the case.
What do you mean? Base vegito was clearly stronger. And the reason why ssb vegito not winning is PIS because directly after, 100% blue Goku matches zamasu.

Which is only for a specific selection of forms.
What do you mean man? What form doesn't adhere to this?
I still say the guide is complete BS, and it frequently makes bs assumptions.
If it's in the guide then the dudes writing must have believed in it. If it'a not blatantly false or contradicts the source material then it should be fine.
If Piccolo is completely accustomed to the HTC, I don't see regular training doing that much for him because training is an upwards curve, not a flat plane. Also, if we go by a time in Super that's 4 years after the Buu Saga, he's only about as strong as Base Gohan (while unweighted, mind you) after he'd gotten weaker than his Buu Saga self.
True.
Gohan didn't get weaker, as a SSJ he stomps tagoma who is equal to his prior PU form, so base gohan is solar system level, that is a hige increase for piccolo in only 4 years (more than 2500x). Then imagine 7 years.

Goku himself says that regular Super Saiyan is better, and Vegeta knows this.

Also, your logic makes no sense because they could just switch to Grade 2 and win anyway. It's not like the Super Saiyan multiplier changes, so I don't see why the Grade 2 one would, or why having more strength changes anything
Wait, you're right. Why didn't they just go grade 2 and win? So then why do they scale to their grade 2 forms in regular SSJ?
When's it stated they were Grade 2-level?
I thought it was because vegeta and trunks are using SSJ instead of grade 2.

I don't even recall zamasu getting amps after the lightning one. Gowasu says they need an even greater power ti beat him than before, this comes right after kk20 goku kicked him around and right after vegito matched him.
I was misremembering the power weighted thing. But, Goku Black was getting amped in battles, and FZ has the same power. So I wouldn't be surprised.

That was not stated to be Kaioken x20. Up close, it resembles Kaioken x2-4 rather than Kaioken x20. It also exhausted him like the Tournament arc. We also never hear him say the multiplier, while he becomes Kaioken off-screen in the Jiren fight, so I'm fairly sure it's just a normal x2.

Also, greater power doesn't mean he went from stacking the entire multiplier upon himself. They would have mentioned that his boost was astronomical, and he was falling apart. It's also not even stated to be an amp, for that matter, they commented on Zamasu's body becoming increasingly unstable as that was happening.
What do you mean? Base vegito was clearly stronger. And the reason why ssb vegito not winning is PIS because directly after, 100% blue Goku matches zamasu.
I'm not saying it isn't stronger, I'm saying PIS just sounds like an excuse.

Edit: Do you mean him unfusing quicker? Even if that hadn't happened in the series before (it has/kind of has), Vegito's Final Kamehameha also did nothing to Zamasu.
What do you mean man? What form doesn't adhere to this?
What other form aside from SS1, 2 and 3 does adhere to this? We shouldn't just automatically assume everything does adhere to this, especially if it's unveiled potential.
Gohan didn't get weaker, as a SSJ he stomps tagoma who is equal to his prior PU form, so base gohan is solar system level, that is a hige increase for piccolo in only 4 years (more than 2500x). Then imagine 7 years.
That's a mistranslation. Gohan meant his current best.
Wait, you're right. Why didn't they just go grade 2 and win? So then why do they scale to their grade 2 forms in regular SSJ?
They don't. They just have the same tier.

Last edited:
was misremembering the power weighted thing. But, Goku Black was getting amped in battles, and FZ has the same power. So I wouldn't be surprised.

That was not stated to be Kaioken x20. Up close, it resembles Kaioken x2-4 rather than Kaioken x20. It also exhausted him like the Tournament arc. We also never hear him say the multiplier, while he becomes Kaioken off-screen in the Jiren fight, so I'm fairly sure it's just a normal x2.

Also, greater power doesn't mean he went from stacking the entire multiplier upon himself. They would have mentioned that his boost was astronomical, and he was falling apart. It's also not even stated to be an amp, for that matter, they commented on Zamasu's body becoming increasingly unstable as that was happening.
Well zamasu did get amped once and that was the lightning of justice amp thing which gave him a blue level amp.
My bad it was never stated to be kk20.
Look at the japanese. Zamasu says "a weak god who cannot destroy evil is worthless" implying that he was weak as he's powering up to get stronger.
Him getting unstable doesn't have anything to do with strength, it's referring to him no longer being fully imortal which is relevant because that's their only win condition, but directly after, gowasu says that they need an even greater power than before, clearly acknowledging the amp. There's also how no SSB level could do anything to this zamasu.

I'm not saying it isn't stronger, I'm saying PIS just sounds like an excuse.

Edit: Do you mean him unfusing quicker? Even if that hadn't happened in the series before (it has/kind of has), Vegito's Final Kamehameha also did nothing to Zamasu.
I'm talking about the manga, base vegito is stronger in the manga because he casually destroyed half of zamasu's body in base.
The PIS part is how he couldn't blitz stomp zamasu instantly after going blue because Zamasu himself is comparable to 100% SSB Goku.
In the anime, it's unknown how strong base vegito is.

What other form aside from SS1, 2 and 3 does adhere to this? We shouldn't just automatically assume everything does adhere to this, especially if it's unveiled potential.
Kale's berserker form and SSB. base Kefla claps SSG Goku who casually stomps both of the girls combined. And base gogeta performed way better against broly than both SSB Goku and Vegeta.

Gotta downgrade gohan and tagoma now. Shit, piccolo is getting disrespected but I still stand with how piccolo would be much stronger than he was in the cell saga.

They don't. They just have the same tier.
My bad, I meamt why do they scale to large star level? The justification is that they fought cell jrs, and the cell jrs justification is that they fought vegeta piccolo and trunks. That's why I thought their SSJ forms surpassed their G2 which is why they're using them.

Actually, cell did state they gotten stronger, that could be a reason for scaling them above their g2 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back