• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they're charged as aiding the robbery, but I've only ever seen them mentioned separately.

This brings up something we talked about earlier. When is Kid Buu stated to be a threat to the universe before he gets Instantaneous Movement?

If he actually is, it renders your statement and the vague interview you're trying to push completely obsolete.

Your argument was that instead of sealing him, Babidi could dump him anywhere.

Where, in the entire cosmos, would Babidi dump Fat Buu?
Usually the mastermind or the leader is the one who is gets the credit, but that doesn't mean the robbery could have happened with him alone. If the cab is not there to pick them up then they'll fail. This means that everyone gets credit for the crime since it couldn't be done without each group. In this case bibidi is the mastermind and the one allowing buu to destroy planets in the first place, if he's not getting credit then that means he wasn't involved. He recieved credit for allegedly creating buu but he never recieved credit for helping him destroy planets.
I found three statements. Vegeta says that if buu's released, the world is toast. Kibito (an actual reliable source for this statement) says that no one in the universe is safe from buu. Piccolo (another reliable source as he sensed buu's power) states that everything in the universe will be killed by buu.
This proves that Buu is a relevant threat to the universe without either instant teleportation or bibidi. This supports all the other evidence that buu performed the feat by crossing interstellar distance with them feet.
You misunderstamd my argument, what I originally said was that why would bibidi need to seal buu (since he couldn't control him) and manually take him to their next destination if bibidi already had a way to transport buu that prevented buu from killing him?
PL are linear in this time of the story, i thought we already discussed that on another thread.

Also, you are ignoring the fact that Goku could possibly use a KKx20 which would increase his power to 1,800,000
No. They are only linear from 8000-32000 and from 90000-180000. That is only what we can prove. Other than that, we have no proof that kaioken 10x Goku has a power level above 530000. We know for a fact that 18000 to 530000 is not linear as it is baseline planet to some dwarf star+ tier.
Goku could barely hold a kaioken 20x after he got a massive zenkai which pushed him from practically nothing to 1st form freeza to stronger than 3rd form freeza. Even this Goku stated that he could withstand a kk10 but never said anything about a 20x and the wiki already treats kk10x Goku as a likely rating.

Well, this thread will keep going like this. The changes we need to do here are:

• I believe the changes that were made due to assuming Android 17 is twice as strong as Future Gohan would have to be redone because that is rejected.
  • Speed ratings would have to be changed because we aren't going above MFTL.
  • Medeus' personal blog should be removed from the verse page until a new one is made.
This was what I posted earlier, but I think the first point is void now that ByAsura's comment makes the scaling okay even without that argument.
So only the second and third.

This was what I posted earlier, but I think the first point is void now that ByAsura's comment makes the scaling okay even without that argument.
So only the second and third.
Okay. That is probably fine then.

Do any justifications in the wiki profile pages need to be updated based on what ByAsura said?

I kind of got lost, what's wrong with using 17's statement as using an AP multiplier? I know we rejected it for speed doubling, but I though using it to say 17 and 18 are twice as strong as Trunks was okay last I checked. But I only recently heard AKM mentioning it "Being rejected" but didn't see reasons for it making sense. Unless someone can repeat the points.

I kind of got lost, what's wrong with using 17's statement as using an AP multiplier? I know we rejected it for speed doubling, but I though using it to say 17 and 18 are twice as strong as Trunks was okay last I checked. But I only recently heard AKM mentioning it "Being rejected" but didn't see reasons for it making sense. Unless someone can repeat the points.
Asura man argued against the scaling itself stating that the gohan that fought 17 in the rematch isn't necessarily weaker than less than 50% 17 but actually stronger meaning we can't scale 17 reliably to 2x gohan but he then stopped. After, he proposed that SSJ gohan that got his arm lopped by 17 scales to final form freeza meaning his SSJ form would scale to the same value as namek goku meaning the 2x multiplier is applicable regardless. If you want more details you can just read the arguments again.

Ah, I see. So it would apply to 17 and 18 regardless, not to mention Trunks having statements about at their peaks; they were somewhat evenly matched with the Future versions of 17 and 18 where as the mainline timeline versions one-shotted them outright could leave room for them to apply to Trunks and Future Gohan as well, but being 2x stronger than Frieza Saga SSJ Goku still holds for Future Androids regardless.

This brings up something we talked about earlier. When is Kid Buu stated to be a threat to the universe before he gets Instantaneous Movement?
Hey asura man, I also found another statement about buu being a threat to the universe without IT and bibidi but this one is a little weird because it's about bulma getting groped.
9.jpg

we have no proof that kaioken 10x Goku has a power level above 530,000

Let's see, Goku thought that he could take on Frieza in his 2nd Form:

We have to remember that Vegeta and the others couldn't even scratch an off-guard Frieza:
http://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/214/25-104.0/compressed/hdragon_ball_z_v009-138.jpg?token=05462c4d1241cd24337a42dc27f18107b0032bbb&ttl=1642348800http://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/214/25-104.0/compressed/hdragon_ball_z_v009-140.jpg?token=aa7bd774cefde928e7538e18e85661830cff990e&ttl=1642348800

Hello.
Let's fix the scaling and the profiles, I will mainly be focusing on the android and Boo saga sections of Dragon Ball Z, I will build off of this blog. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DarkDragonMedeus/Dragon_Ball_Z_Canon_Stat_Explanations
Let us begin.

Planet Vegeta
First up, a new calculation for Freeza's planet busting feat replaces the old one (4.89 tenatons). https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ll_Z:_Frieza_destroys_Planet_Vegeta_Re-calced
This makes SSJ Goku star level (244.5 tenatons) and SSJ trunks star level+ (489 tenatons). This is all good but has yet to be applied to the profiles.

Android #17 and #18
During the final fight between future Gohan and #17, #17 states that in their last battle he only used 50% of his power against Gohan (chapter 397.5 page 11). 3 years later, future trunks is stated by Bulma to still be weaker than future Gohan before he died (chapter 397.5 page 16), but this same Gohan told trunks that he was not as strong as Goku was before he passed away (chapter 397.5 page 3), and this Goku scales to Vegeta who fought #18 and badly lost. With this, we can derive this scaling chain, Future Trunks < Future Gohan < Goku < Vegeta <<< #18/#17 (2x Future Gohan), this will make then androids and those who scale to them star level
+ (489 tenatons). This will also make Semi-perfect large star level (978 tenatons).

SSJ Grade 4 Goku
Next up is Cell saga SSJ Goku. After leaving the chamber, he showcased his power to Korin which made everyone freak out (chapter 391 page 10) and Vegeta even said that Goku had surpassed him (chapter 391 page 14), it turns out that Goku was only using half power and was still stronger than everybody there (chapter 391 page 11), this makes him at least 2x stronger than them at full power which is (1956 tenatons), this scales to Shin, Cell saga and Boo saga Gohan, Perfect cell, Dabura and the base forms of Boo saga saiyans. Katchin busters scale far above that.

Supreme Kai Shin
Next up is Shin. Shin's celestial body large star level+ calculation was debunked in this thread as he doesn't actually create celestial bodies, but he still scales to Cell saga SSJ Goku. Now there is a lot of things we need to talk about here. First this is wrong.

Boo saga base Gohan is not stronger than Shin, Gohan's power stagnated during the 7 year time skip, and he is equal to his Cell saga self as a SSJ and weaker as a SSJ2 (chapter 444 page 7). Gohan did not use SSJ2 against Dabura when they fought, he was a regular SSJ. Thus Perfect Cell and Dabura do not scale to that and simply scale higher than Goku and Shin.
This is where the important part begins. After Gohan was defeated by Majin Boo, he was healed by Kibito and became strong enough to pull and lift the Z sword (chapter 472 page 5-6), something which Shin could not do. Boo saga base Goku was also able to perform this feat (chapter 478 page 6). This means that Goku, Vegeta and Gohan would scale above shin in their base forms but that's not all.
When all four where in Babidi's space ship, we got a lot of hints that supreme kai was weaker than the Saiyan's base forms. Shin was worried about Vegeta fighting Pui Pui alone (chapter 449 page 5-6), and was shocked at Vegeta's base power after he defeated Pui Pui (chapter 449 page 14), Shin was also shocked that they viewed Dabura as fodder (DB manga chapter 450 pg 5). Shin was also worried about Goku fighting Yakon alone and suggested they all fight him together multiple times (chapter 450 page 9 and chapter 451 page 8), he also says that the Saiyans have surpassed his power (DB manga chapter 452 page 2). Dabura also stated that yakon is strong enough to kill everyone there despite knowing about supreme kai's power and Goku is superior to Yakon in his base (chapter 450 page 3), and this is all consistent with Vegeta saying that he can beat everyone and win the tournament without using SSJ despite knowing that Piccolo is going to participate (chapter 430 page 7).
This all proves that, Shin = Cell saga SSJ Goku < Base Gohan < Base Vegeta < Base Goku <<< SSJ Goku. Boo saga characters who can turn SSJ scale to (97,800 tenatons or 4.09 foe I think). Actually we can probably upscale to large star+ since this is the superiority >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8 foe, so they'd be large star level+ or around (11 foe), but that can be discussed later.

Pre-ROSAT Gotenks
First I have to talk about this.

I'm surprised we are scaling the first base Gotenks like this. The arguments for scaling like this are that first, Gotenks sensed SSJ2 Vegeta's power and knew he wouldn't stand a chance against Boo yet still thought he'd be able to beat Boo (chapter 480 page 11), and this is supported by Krillin, who watched Majin Vegeta fight Buu, stating that Gotenks might be able to do something vs Boo (chapter 480 page 12), and there's also his feat of surviving Boo's beating which almost killed Majin Vegeta. The arguments against this are that he's an overconfident arrogant brat and lost anyway, and that he sensed Boo and SSJ3 Goku's power and should've known how powerful Boo was yet still blundered. I think scaling Gotenks like this is fine enough since he does have that feat so I'm going to keep going.

Post ROSAT Gotenks

This completely ignores the power boost Gotenks gained after Goten and Trunks trained in the ROSAT. Piccolo thought that Gotenks only stood a chance in SSJ, and was confused on why they'd start in base (chapter 489 page 10), but after they fused, Piccolo was extremely impressed with their growth and thought he stood a chance (chapter 489 page 12), meaning that base Gotenks after training in the ROSAT surpassed his previous SSJ form. After this we have SSJ3 Gotenks who's at least 50x above that, then Ultimate Gohan who's even higher, Buutenks who's 2x above SSJ3 Gotenks, Vegito scales to that, Super Vegito is 50x above that. And that makes the new Super Vegito values (526.5 megafoe and 3727500000 c, possibly 9318750000 c)

Other

Recoome and the Ginyu force are not 79.28 Zettatons, that's a mistake, they are still baseline planet level.

Piccolo and Goku are way way stronger than kami. Give them 3 arrows not 1.

Sorry if the scans are not working, that's why I left chapter and page numbers.
Finish.
agree

In the actual translation/raws, he's mocking him.

Also, I couldn't quite find exactly what world referred to, but it could mean universe.
What he says is that they'll never be able to get a day of rest. Basically, there won't be peace again.
I don't see how Piccolo's a reliable source, but I'll roll with it.

I checked the raws (since the official translation says galaxy), and Piccolo does, in fact, say the universe is threatened. He doesn't say 'at this rate', though, he says 'leave things as they are'. So he's a relevant enough threat, but not all that fast.
This proves that Buu is a relevant threat to the universe without either instant teleportation or bibidi. This supports all the other evidence that buu performed the feat by crossing interstellar distance with them feet.
I suppose he is.

On another note, you might want to try finding a version with better translations and scan quality. I'd tell you where to find them, but the forum censors the names.

In the actual translation/raws, he's mocking him.

Also, I couldn't quite find exactly what world referred to, but it could mean universe.

What he says is that they'll never be able to get a day of rest. Basically, there won't be peace again.

I don't see how Piccolo's a reliable source, but I'll roll with it.

I checked the raws (since the official translation says galaxy), and Piccolo does, in fact, say the universe is threatened. He doesn't say 'at this rate', though, he says 'leave things as they are'. So he's a relevant enough threat, but not all that fast.

I suppose he is.

On another note, you might want to try finding a version with better translations and scan quality. I'd tell you where to find them, but the forum censors the names.
I actually do have a version with good scan quality but the site doesn't let me share it. But every statement I found was from the good translations and I just got the scan from the bad translations. There's also the statement Bout bulma getting groped, the context is kind of a joke but it shows that Goku and Gohan believe buu is a threat to the universe. Anyway what does this change for you about buu's feat?

We have to remember that Vegeta and the others couldn't even scratch an off-guard Frieza:
He's just telling them to hold off until he gets there. He's not saying he can beat freeza, he's just telling them to hold off until he can come help them. And even if you interpret this as Goku being confident in beating freeza, Goku would have been taking into account the zenkai he would be getting.

Depending on the site, you may be able to download the higher quality scan and upload it through your message wall.

It means his speed would be astronomically higher than that hundreds of planets thing.

Depending on the site, you may be able to download the higher quality scan and upload it through your message wall.

It means his speed would be astronomically higher than that hundreds of planets thing.
You think we can use the high end as a low ball of casual buu, and scale him to what he normally scales to with multipliers? (20000-50000~c). This would support the huge MFTL+ multiplier ratings for DBZ.

He's not saying he can beat freeza, he's just telling them to hold off until he can come help them.

Again, if he thinks he can be of any help against Frieza then he must be at least comparable to Vegeta, and even that is not enough since Vegeta was helpless against Frieza:
http://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/214/25-104.0/compressed/hdragon_ball_z_v009-138.jpg?token=05462c4d1241cd24337a42dc27f18107b0032bbb&ttl=1642348800http://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/214/25-104.0/compressed/hdragon_ball_z_v009-140.jpg?token=aa7bd774cefde928e7538e18e85661830cff990e&ttl=1642348800

And there's no way that Goku could foresee a Zenkai that would make him jump from 5-B to High 5-A

Last edited:
Oh my god we're on 12 pages. When will this end.
Again, if he thinks he can be of any help against Frieza then he must be at least comparable to Vegeta, and even that is not enough since Vegeta was helpless against Frieza:

And there's no way that Goku could foresee a zenkai that would make him jump from 5-B to High 5-A
Not true, he's already seen vegeta go from below recoome to matching first form freeza which is technically a far bigger jump than from first form to second form freeza. Now couple that with kaioken 10x and it makes sense he thinks that he can do something against freeza, and then take his statement that he can't beat third form freeza with kk10 even counting a zenkai and this doesn't prove that 90000 pl goku is stronger than first form freeza.

What are the staff conclusions here so far?

Oh my god we're on 12 pages. When will this end.

Not true, he's already seen vegeta go from below recoome to matching first form freeza which is technically a far bigger jump than from first form to second form freeza. Now couple that with kaioken 10x and it makes sense he thinks that he can do something against freeza, and then take his statement that he can't beat third form freeza with kk10 even counting a zenkai and this doesn't prove that 90000 pl goku is stronger than first form freeza.
I'm pretty sure that the way power levels work is that we can't use them for linear scaling, but higher power levell = higher AP, so considering a power level of 900,000 is bigger than 530,000 , someone with a power of 900,000 would scale to Frieza's High 5-A+ feat as well

This is the scan in the Viz version:

Keep in mind that Goku doesn't know about zenkai boosts, nor how they work (since when Vegeta explained how they worked, Goku wasn't there to hear it), so he would've no way to know how they work, especially not that he'd power up to such a degree he'd even surpass third form frieza

That means that Goku thinks that at his current power (with the help of Kaioken), he can stand up to second form Frieza, who is far superior to his first form
Gohan could. But only when he was enraged

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the way power levels work is that we can't use them for linear scaling, but higher power levell = higher AP, so considering a power level of 900,000 is bigger than 530,000 , someone with a power of 900,000 would scale to Frieza's High 5-A+ feat as well
I know that. But we do not know if kk10 Goku actually has a power level of 900000 or not, and along with that, a power level of 42000 is planet level but one of 530000 is dwarf star+, this means this is a non linear increase. Because of this, we cannot scale scale kk10 Goku above 1st form freeza using power levels.
This is the scan in the Viz version:

Keep in mind that Goku doesn't know about zenkai boosts, nor how they work (since when Vegeta explained how they worked, Goku wasn't there to hear it), so he would've no way to know how they work, especially not that he'd power up to such a degree he'd even surpass third form frieza

That means that Goku thinks that at his current power (with the help of Kaioken), he can stand up to second form Frieza, who is far superior to his first form

Gohan could. But only when he was enraged
He should've known about it actually, he had already experienced zenkai's during his training on the way to namek several times. And he also sensed vegeta go from below recoome to matching 1st form freeza. Why do you think Goku waited until he was fully 100% healed before he left to help his friends?

I know that. But we do not know if kk10 Goku actually has a power level of 900000 or not,
Yes we do. Kaioken increases power level linearly, but those may not be translated to a linear increase in AP (We know Goku with Kaioken times 2 had a PL of 16000, while with KK3 he had 24,000). So similarly, a kaioken times 10 would be 900,000 from a base PL of 90,000. Also, when Goku used the Kaioken against Ginyu, he had a PL of 180,000 even in Ginyu's scouter
and along with that, a power level of 42000 is planet level but one of 530000 is dwarf star+, this means this is a non linear increase. Because of this, we cannot scale scale kk10 Goku above 1st form freeza using power levels.
However, even if power level increases are non linear, we do know that higher power level = higher AP. Anyone who scale to First Form Frieza's PL of 530,000 would also be High 5-A+
He should've known about it actually, he had already experienced zenkai's during his training on the way to namek several times. And he also sensed vegeta go from below recoome to matching 1st form freeza.
Still he doesn't know how it works. And even then, he certainly couldn't have anticipated that his zenkai would elevate him to such degrees he would even eclipse Vegeta after his zenkai against third form frieza
Why do you think Goku waited until he was fully 100% healed before he left to help his friends?
Goku didn't knew about it. He waited to heal because otherwise Goku would be in no state to fight or help his friends, and would've not be able to also use the kaioken to help them

Yes we do. Kaioken increases power level linearly, but those may not be translated to a linear increase in AP (We know Goku with Kaioken times 2 had a PL of 16000, while with KK3 he had 24,000). So similarly, a kaioken times 10 would be 900,000 from a base PL of 90,000. Also, when Goku used the Kaioken against Ginyu, he had a PL of 180,000 even in Ginyu's scouter

However, even if power level increases are non linear, we do know that higher power level = higher AP. Anyone who scale to First Form Frieza's PL of 530,000 would also be High 5-A+

Still he doesn't know how it works. And even then, he certainly couldn't have anticipated that his zenkai would elevate him to such degrees he would even eclipse Vegeta after his zenkai against third form frieza

Goku didn't knew about it. He waited to heal because otherwise Goku would be in no state to fight or help his friends, and would've not be able to also use the kaioken to help them
Actually it's the opposite, kaioken increases AP and speed linearly but the power level increase isn't necessarily linear. Everytime it's used it does increase power level linearly, but in this case, we know for a fact that going to 530000 is not a linear increase. Goku going kk6x may not make his power level 540000 and thus above freeza, that's why we can't scale linearly without proof, otherwise this scaling would work if we did actually know that Goku's pl is 900000 in kk10
He doesn't need to think it would elevate him above vegeta, he would just take into account that himself after zenkai + kk10 is not above 3rd form freeza.
Not true, goku was almost fully healed by the time freeza was pounding vegeta but goku waited until he was fully healed before leaving because that's the conditions of a zenkai.
Anyway, thinking about this more, maybe this scaling is viable, but I'd leave it for another CRT. Stay clear from here for now and continue this discussion in the other thread.

Actually it's the opposite, kaioken increases AP and speed linearly but the power level increase isn't necessarily linear. Everytime it's used it does increase power level linearly, but in this case, we know for a fact that going to 530000 is not a linear increase.
Why wouldn't it be? You yourself admit the increase in power level and AP is linear too, so there's no reason why it would suddenly not increase power levels linearly when it did so in all other occasions. Without proof showing why this should be any different, there's no reason to assume the increase in PL isn't linear too (In that case, Goku and Ginyu would downscale from First Form Frieza's feat, which even makes sense since Frieza was very causal when doing the feat, and used one finger, so he used much less power than the 530,000 he has at full power)
Goku going kk6x may not make his power level 540000 and thus above freeza, that's why we can't scale linearly without proof, otherwise this scaling would work if we did actually know that Goku's pl is 900000 in kk10
He doesn't need to think it would elevate him above vegeta, he would just take into account that himself after zenkai + kk10 is not above 3rd form freeza.
He thought that even if he's healed, he couldn't beat 3rd form Frieza (which we know is wrong). But was confident he could do something against second form Frieza since he thought that if Gohan, Krillin, Vegeta and Piccolo could stall him long enough, Goku could come and help them defeat him

Why wouldn't it be? You yourself admit the increase in power level and AP is linear too, so there's no reason why it would suddenly not increase power levels linearly when it did so in all other occasions. Without proof showing why this should be any different, there's no reason to assume the increase in PL isn't linear too (In that case, Goku and Ginyu would downscale from First Form Frieza's feat, which even makes sense since Frieza was very causal when doing the feat, and used one finger, so he used much less power than the 530,000 he has at full power)

He thought that even if he's healed, he couldn't beat 3rd form Frieza (which we know is wrong). But was confident he could do something against second form Frieza since he thought that if Gohan, Krillin, Vegeta and Piccolo could stall him long enough, Goku could come and help them defeat him
That's because when the power levels hit 530000, it stops being linear because we jump from planet level to dwarf star level. We have no proof it was linear from 90000 to 530000 so we cannot assume it is. That's unquantifiable, it'd just be <<<530000.
The key word here is "healed", goku thought zenkai + kk10 wouldn't beat 3rd freeza but he maybe though he could do something against 2nd form. This doesn't apply to 90000 Goku however since he doesn't have that zenkai.
Also stop discussing this here, it already has a thread.

That's because when the power levels hit 530000, it stops being linear because we jump from planet level to dwarf star level. We have no proof it was linear from 90000 to 530000 so we cannot assume it is. That's unquantifiable, it'd just be <<<530000.
You're the one who needs to come with a proof to show why it isn't linear despite kaioken increases being linear in both power level and AP. The jump in AP doesn't matter because the only reason they're even scaled to High 5-A is because feats > power systems. And considering you have no proof and can't come with anything to support your point, the only solution to keep both increases as consistent (since kaioken increases both AP and PL linearly, and it stays that way unless you prove it doesn't) is that both Namek Saga Goku and Ginyu would downscale from Frieza's feat, much like how Base Goku in the Saiyan Saga downscales from Vegeta's planet level feat

I can see how it's kind of weird in some contexts.

Like serious Roshi with Kaioken x100 in the Tournament Saga (not even his MAX Power) would be on par with Vegeta in terms of power level, but he's obviously not 1/100th of Vegeta.

I can see how it's kind of weird in some contexts.

Like serious Roshi with Kaioken x100 in the Tournament Saga (not even his MAX Power) would be on par with Vegeta in terms of power level, but he's obviously not 1/100th of Vegeta.
Honestly, I don't think applying power levels in Dragon Ball would even work. They were only mentioned later by some guides and weren't confirmed anywhere in the story for earlier sagas, so I don't think these examples would work

It's just one example of how treating PLs as linear without transformations probably isn't the best idea.

In probably one of the more linear parts of Dragon Ball, Krillin split one energy blast into six parts, four of which vaporized Saibamen on par with Raditz. Even if you don't want to go by Daizenshu because this could be a SBC-like attack that increases power, Krillin's power level here is bound to be under 5,000.

It's just one example of how treating PLs as linear without transformations probably isn't the best idea.
Well this instance has kaioken as a transformation, so I don't understand what are you trying to argue
In probably one of the more linear parts of Dragon Ball, Krillin split one energy blast into six parts, four of which vaporized Saibamen on par with Raditz. Even if you don't want to go by Daizenshu because this could be a SBC-like attack that increases power, Krillin's power level here is bound to be under 5,000.
I mean, we also scale Nappa to Low 5-B despite him having a PL of 4,000 to 6,000

Pal, I'm agreeing with you here.

Given how Nappa and co were so unaffected by everything, lower than 5,000 is best-case scenario.

Last edited:
You're the one who needs to come with a proof to show why it isn't linear despite kaioken increases being linear in both power level and AP. The jump in AP doesn't matter because the only reason they're even scaled to High 5-A is because feats > power systems. And considering you have no proof and can't come with anything to support your point, the only solution to keep both increases as consistent (since kaioken increases both AP and PL linearly, and it stays that way unless you prove it doesn't) is that both Namek Saga Goku and Ginyu would downscale from Frieza's feat, much like how Base Goku in the Saiyan Saga downscales from Vegeta's planet level feat
Glowing rat man, I'm not claiming kaioken isn't linear, I'm saying it is linear when scaling AP but AP is not linear to power level except when it is (8000-32000 and 90000-180000). In this case, we cannot prove it is, and because of that we cannot apply the linear to AP kaioken to the non linear pl 530000 because it corresponds to an AP way greater than 6 times.
Fluffy basically trying to argue kaioken increase isn't linear for some reason even though it is in every occasion it was used, and provides no proof to support his claims
This is called a strawman argument.
What exactly is being argued here?
They trying to downscale namek goku from 1st form freeza's feat.

Oh, they're trying to do it. I thought you were.

No, we should probably avoid downscaling power levels to get ratings. It sets some strange precedents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back