• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z Anime Power Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so there not then? I guess their mentions need to be removed from the profiles and explanations changed.

Last edited:
Vegeta admitted that nobody has outclassed him as thoroughly as Recoome, which would include Kaio-ken x4 Goku, so > 7.2 Tenatons and 1.7092c

Goku curbstomped the Ginyu Force, causing Vegeta to admit (incorrectly) that he's a Super Saiyan, so > 370 Tenatons and 1.7c. This is 4-C
Why are you multiplying Vegeta's rating by 50x for Goku when you admit its a false assumption?
Final Form Frieza brutally stomped Vegeta, so > 3.7 Kilotenatons and 1.095 quadrillion FTL
Why are we scaling 1% Frieza to post Cell-Games Goku?

Shouldn't this just be the Capsule Corp feat / 100 since he and SS1 Goku out ran KK's senses?

Thank you for helping out, @Qawsedf234 . So how should the relevant blog post and the recently edited affected DB profile pages be modified then?

Your input would also be appreciated here, @DarkDragonMedeus .

It's actually Namek Saga Goku scaling to 1/10 of Second Form Frieza's power based on his statement that he could heavily assist against him if he was healed
I'm still not seeing it since the difference between Vegeta and the ratings is 51x and no multipliers are given.

The blog also mentions that rating elsewhere so it's not referring to that.

how should the relevant blog post and the recently edited affected DB profile pages be modified then?
They just need to calc the speed of the Capsule Corp ship and substitute it for that and adjust the scaling to not have a random 50x boost in the middle.

Question, how does the Frieza saga cast scale from a feat that doesn't happen till the beginning of Buu saga? let alone, why does it scale to Kaioken x4 Goku during battle with Frieza? The feat happened during a period where even base Goku was above Cell and Frieza at least during the tournament anyway.

Question, how does the Frieza saga cast scale from a feat that doesn't happen till the beginning of Buu saga? let alone, why does it scale to Kaioken x4 Goku during battle with Frieza? The feat happened during a period where even base Goku was above Cell and Frieza at least during the tournament anyway.
Yeah, I'm confused by this point in the blog as well.

So should all of the recent DB edits be reverted then, and if so, is somebody here willing to handle it?

Okay, 7 years before the tournament then. But we don't know how strong that period of Goku's base form is or why he's being compared to a Kaioken x4 Battle with Frieza saga period for that matter.

Seems like the calc got accidentally removed I suppose. I got no idea where it is tho. Been a while since I last saw that calc.
No problem.

That calc of Goku and the other dude crossing the afterlife... I have to admit, I have some problems with it, from a calcing perspective.

There doesn't seem to be enough grounds to justify the size of the distance they covered there. It just assumes "half the Universe" and that's that. The timeframe is also a major assumption but has some amount of justification to it.

No problem.

That calc of Goku and the other dude crossing the afterlife... I have to admit, I have some problems with it, from a calcing perspective.

There doesn't seem to be enough grounds to justify the size of the distance they covered there. It just assumes "half the Universe" and that's that. The timeframe is also a major assumption but has some amount of justification to it.
IIRC the new globe size of U7 also got updated as per this thread (Slightly bigger than last time), and we can just use the distance between the Grand Kai's planet and the top part of Hell as the distance. That's much more accurate.

IIRC the new globe size of U7 also got updated as per this thread (Slightly bigger than last time), and we can just use the distance between the Grand Kai's planet and the top part of Hell as the distance. That's much more accurate.
Whilst the globe itself isn't an issue; I have to question how the size of the afterlife was found. I don't think a 1 to 1 comparison can be drawn up between the afterlife and the Universe itself when the diagram makes it appear much smaller. We can see Snake Way in it after all.

Is there anything in the anime or the movies themselves that point to the afterlife being that size?

Whilst the globe itself isn't an issue; I have to question how the size of the afterlife was found. I don't think a 1 to 1 comparison can be drawn up between the afterlife and the Universe itself when the diagram makes it appear much smaller. We can see Snake Way in it after all.

Is there anything in the anime or the movies themselves that point to the afterlife being that size?
DB Kai The Final Chapters (Chapter 20 IIRC) shows the Universe map in the exact same way. So yeah. It does show the Afterlife being that big. (And DB Kai shows snippets from the Tournament).

But overall, the structure map is the exact same in all media. There's no difference.

DB Kai The Final Chapters shows the Universe map in the exact same way. So yeah. It does. (And DB Kai shows snippets from the Tournament).

But overall, the structure map is the exact same in all media. There's no difference.
Oh, I'm sure the structure is correct. It's the size / distances that I'm looking for information on. Consider it as being like an internal pocket dimension. The outside of the globe could totally be the size of the Universe - but the afterlife, inside the globe, doesn't necessarily match the external dimensions in terms of size.

Oh, I'm sure the structure is correct. It's the size / distances that I'm looking for information on. Consider it as being like an internal pocket dimension. The outside of the globe could totally be the size of the Universe - but the afterlife, inside the globe, doesn't necessarily match the external dimensions in terms of size.
Size and distances should also be the same on the inside AFAIK, but I think @DarkDragonMedeus and @AKM sama should be able to explain in more detail, they're the most knowledgeable on this.

images

Daizenshuu, and anime statements I believe.

Although I believe the anime statement is from Movie 13, which is not connected to the anime anymore.

wait why is cooler's movies and dead zone considered canon?
"Dead Zone" is considered canon because, on top of posing no significant contradictions, Garlic Jr. reappeared later in his own arc between the Frieza Saga and the Android Saga, solidifying his existence and the movie as canon to the TV anime, and because the Daizenshuu 7's timeline acknowledges its presence, something not done for the other movies.

"Cooler's Revenge" is canon to the TV anime because that movie also doesn't pose any significant contradictions while also being recognized by the Daizenshuu 7's timeline and being referenced in GT.

IIiiii, just asked about cooler and dead zone and got told they werent considered cannon.... even brought up the video that kinda prove they have serious continuity issues.

Can i just ask why cooler and turles is considered part of the anime still? Ive seen linked here an entire video on it and turles has serious inconsistencies with the anime timeline at all and the same for at least meta cooler (8:10 and 18:15). Unless theyre referenced in the anime?

Goku become much stronger after his training on augmented gravity, so > 370 Tenatons and 1.7c. This is 4-C
You need to clarify this backscaling from the kkx10 better imo.
Super Perfect Cell is much stronger thanks to a zenkai boost, so > 25.86 ExaFOE and 438 quadrillion FTL. Scales to half of SSJ Teen Gohan's power. This is 4-A
Where... where does this even come from?

Well ssj2 buu saga goku and vegeta could physically contend with kid buu and take hits so thats my only guess.
They were also both noted as being stronger than SS2 Gohan and the vastly superior SS3 Goku couldn't beat Kid Buu either.

Buu is already inconsistent at times, let alone trying to backscale SPC to a rating vastly above his stated ultimate attack which was only Solar System busting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back