• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
We had a thread about it a while ago, that has 17 pages and discussion about updates to the blog, as well as a conclusion that we should make another one with the new blog before a hard necro.

I updated @Ednaxel2 's blog, grammatically (Mostly was adding "at least" to stuff), with his authorization. Here it is. Here is the last update of the blog.

One thing we discussed is if multipliers take off the "At least" part or if they should stay there
•Gohan with a power level of 1,307 is 3x stronger than Goku - 305.677822299 Yottatons (Large Planet level)
•Raditz has a slightly higher power level of 1,500 and can tank a headbutt from Gohan - At least 305.677822299 Yottatons (Large Planet level)
•As Oozaru, both Gohan and Raditz are 10x stronger[2] - 3.05677822299 Ronnatons (Large Planet level)

I don't think we need to maintain the "At least" after multipliers, but if you think we should and also agree with the blog as it is, please say so

Agree (as it is): LordTracer, Damage3245, Ednaxel2, DarkDragonMedeus
Agree ('at least' after multipliers):
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
I just want to say that Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta is 4.89 Quettatons (High 5-A+), it would make Second Form Frieza Low 4-C since he's twice as strong as before
It was concluded in this thread that we'll be using the Broly Movie feat from now on (the OP's calculation isn't calculation of the feat we use, it's this one)

We had a thread about it a while ago, that has 17 pages and discussion about updates to the blog, as well as a conclusion that we should make another one with the new blog before a hard necro.

I updated @Ednaxel2 's blog, grammatically (Mostly was adding "at least" to stuff), with his authorization. Here it is.

One thing we discussed is if multipliers take off the "At least" part or if they should stay there

I don't think we need to maintain the "At least" after multipliers, but if you think we should and also agree with the blog as it is, please say so

Agree (as it is):
Agree ('at least' after multipliers):
Neutral:
Disagree:
I agree with having 'at least' even after multipliers, though I don't think Raditz being superior to Gohan would warrant that rating as he was still damaged by his head-butt

Last time was 17 pages, we can go higher

the OP's calculation isn't calculation of the feat we use, it's this on
I've sent you the blog beforehand, why haven't you told me this ;---------; imma put it there
I don't think Raditz being superior to Gohan would warrant that rating as he was still damaged by his head-butt
I thought of making two rule-of-threes to set the "exact" value, would go like this (I can do a bigger explanation if it's too hard to understand what I did):
1307 (Gohan's power level) = 305.677822299(Gohan's Yottatons)
1 = X

1307 × x= 305.677822299 × 1
X= 305.677822299÷1307
X = 0,2338777529 Yottatons

1 = 0,2338777529 Yottatons
1500 (Raditz's power level) = x

X= 1500×0,2338777529
X= 350,81662935 Yottatons (Raditz's Yottatons

I agree with having 'at least' even after multipliers
I know, but I think it'd be wrong to add your vote without a reasoning. Mind explaining why do you think so?

It was concluded in this thread that we'll be using the Broly Movie feat from now on (the OP's calculation isn't calculation of the feat we use, it's this one)
Wait, I've read the stuff so the calculation in the blog is right and the one from the OP of the thread you linked is wrong?
I thought you were referring that  my (as I'm OP here) calc is wrong

I thought of making two rule-of-threes to set the "exact" value, would go like this (I can do a bigger explanation if it's too hard to understand what I did):
1307 (Gohan's power level) = 305.677822299(Gohan's Yottatons)
1 = X

1307 × x= 305.677822299 × 1
X= 305.677822299÷1307
X = 0,2338777529 Yottatons

1 = 0,2338777529 Yottatons
1500 (Raditz's power level) = x

X= 1500×0,2338777529
X= 350,81662935 Yottatons (Raditz's Yottatons
Using PLs isn't allowed iicr as it's non linear, otherwise many issues would occur like Pilaf Saga Goku would have AP that can casually destroys planets which is untrue due to his tier 8 anti-feats
I know, but I think it'd be wrong to add your vote without a reasoning. Mind explaining why do you think so?
Imo it wouldn't make sense if the profiles were like: Base Saiyan Saga Goku is at least Large Planet level, and him with Kaio-ken is just Large Planet level. We use this for the profiles currently too, for example: Frieza Saga base Goku is at least Dwarf Star level+, and as a Super Saiyan he's at least Star level (still has the at least value)
Wait, I've read the stuff so the calculation in the blog is right and the one from the OP of the thread you linked is wrong?
I thought you were referring that  my (as I'm OP here) calc is wrong
Yea I meant Null's OP in the calculation thread not yours, you're using the correct one

In terms of actual content, I’m pretty much in agreement with the blog. The only parts I have issues with are this:
Krillin split a blast into 6, 4 of which killed 4 Saibamen who were at Raditz's level - At least 305.677822299 Yottatons (Large Planet level)
Unless I’m missing something, this should scale to 6x Raditz’ AP, which would be 1.83406693379 Ronnatons.
And this:
(Hypothetical) Super Saiyan 2 and 3 make Vegito about 20x stronger than before[3] - Possibly 105.3 GigaFoe (Solar System level)
This wouldn't be a “possibly“ rating. We have a set multiplier for SSJ2, so Vegito using it would make him 20x stronger. It would be a solid rating.

In terms of aesthetic, the “at least” in the blog itself doesn’t look very good imo, it should just have the AP values. Also I’m not really sure why you made a new blog instead of just editing the old one.

In terms of actual content, I’m pretty much in agreement with the blog.
So you're more inclined to "agree as it is", despite not thinking it's cool the "at leasts" at all, right?
Yeah, seems like a good reasoning

Unless I’m missing something, this should scale to 6x Raditz’ AP, which would be 1.83406693379 Ronnatons.
If @Ednaxel2 thinks this is okay, we can change it

This wouldn't be a “possibly“ rating. We have a set multiplier for SSJ2, so Vegito using it would make him 20x stronger. It would be a solid rating.
As this all is under a "(hypotetical)" make, I am 100% against the "possibly" being taken off, despite, yeah, being pretty solid.

Also I’m not really sure why you made a new blog instead of just editing the old one.
Afaik there's no way to open a blog for others to edit, so I asked him saying what I'd be doing and did another with the corrections authorized.

So you're more inclined to "agree as it is", despite not thinking it's cool the "at leasts" at all, right?
Sure, I guess? I don’t particularly care in that regard, I just think it doesn’t look good in the blog itself.
As this all is under a "(hypotetical)" make, I am 100% against the "possibly" being taken off, despite, yeah, being pretty solid.
Goku’s Kaioken x10 being stronger than First Form Freeza is also hypothetical since he never actually used KKx10 during the Ginyu Arc, and yet that was agreed to be a solid rating. There’s no reason for Vegito‘s SSJ2/SSJ3 ratings to be any different.

In fact, the definition of a Possibly rating on our Attack Potency page says that it’s for a justification that’s: ”vague or non-definitive”. SSJ2 is accepted as a 20x multiplier, there’s nothing vague about it. If Vegito goes SSJ2, he will get 20x stronger, whether or not we actually saw it doesn’t change that.

Personally I don't think there's a strong need to index hypothetical Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 versions of Vegito. Yes, I can see how the case can be made that logically Vegito should have access to the forms, and yes I know that we're an 'indexing' site and thoroughness is great to have, but I'd still be just as fine with leaving it out since we're not also indexing Kaio-ken versions of Vegito either.

If @Ednaxel2 thinks this is okay, we can change it
In terms of actual content, I’m pretty much in agreement with the blog. The only parts I have issues with are this:

Piccolo stated Krillin's attack had tremendous power but no speed with Saibamen being able to dodge it, and were only taken down due to Krillin unexpectedly splitting it into 6 parts, it's like how Grade 3 Super Saiyan is to regular Super Saiyan. Tien was even surprised Vegeta and Nappa were unaffected by it (even if they only tanked 1/6th of the attack) with Krillin stating he used his full power.

So Krillin should be "At least 305.677822299 Yottatons, up to 1.83406693379 Ronnatons"

Piccolo stated Krillin's attack had tremendous power but no speed with Saibamen being able to dodge it, and were only taken down due to Krillin unexpectedly splitting it into 6 parts, it's like how Grade 3 Super Saiyan is to regular Super Saiyan. Tien was even surprised Vegeta and Nappa were unaffected by it (even if they only tanked 1/6th of the attack) with Krillin stating he used his full power.

So Krillin should be "At least 305.677822299 Yottatons, up to 1.83406693379 Ronnatons"
Yes, I’m aware that it wouldn’t scale to Krillin’s normal power. My point was just that it should be scaling to 6x Raditz.

Also this is a nitpick I have as I'm very nitpicky, I think it'll look better if the "at least" and other ratings like that, weren't in bold and didn't have the first letter be in caps. For example, currently:
  • King Piccolo in his youth is much stronger - At least 29.6 Exatons (Moon level)
  • King Piccolo Saga Goku is equal to King Piccolo - At least 29.6 Exatons (Moon level)
  • Popo is far stronger than Goku after he beat Piccolo - At least 29.6 Exatons (Moon level)
If changed:
  • King Piccolo in his youth is much stronger - at least 29.6 Exatons (Moon level)
  • King Piccolo Saga Goku is equal to King Piccolo - at least 29.6 Exatons (Moon level)
  • Popo is far stronger than Goku after he beat Piccolo - at least 29.6 Exatons (Moon level)

I'm fine with Krillin being "At least Large Planet level, higher with Scattering Bullet".

Krillin has a power level of 1,770 compared to Yamcha's 1,480. Doesn't make a lot of sense for him to be six times stronger than Yamcha normally.

Also the "At least" isn't supposed to be bolded anyway, in response to your next post.

Also the "At least" isn't supposed to be bolded anyway, in response to your next post.
Yes, I’m aware that it wouldn’t scale to Krillin’s normal power. My point was just that it should be scaling to 6x Raditz.
I will make the fixings you guys pointed out.
Will be putting you both under the "first approval", as "At least shouldn't be after multipliers". If any of you guys aren't okay with it, just tell me and I change it.

Fixings I made:
"At least 305.677822299 Yottatons, up to 1.83406693379 Ronnatons"
-This is now the AP under Saiyan Saga Krillin, as @Damage3245 's proposal for that seems a bit off in how this page is written, but I don't oppose it becoming "possibly up to [...]"

-every "At least" is now "at least"

-Vegito's SSJ2 & 3 got removed from the page

Me speaking up a little:

Yeah i noticed that both our wiki's standard and the "better-looking" ways are both with the "at least" unbolded but I really think the "a" should be capitalized, as we're looking at at something quite "professional", so the standard imo should be:

Reasoning - Results in this value

Yeah i noticed that both our wiki's standard and the "better-looking" ways are both with the "at least" unbolded but I really think the "a" should be capitalized, as we're looking at at something quite "professional", so the standard imo should be:
Yea that seems fine

Personally I don't think there's a strong need to index hypothetical Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 versions of Vegito. Yes, I can see how the case can be made that logically Vegito should have access to the forms, and yes I know that we're an 'indexing' site and thoroughness is great to have, but I'd still be just as fine with leaving it out since we're not also indexing Kaio-ken versions of Vegito either.
We don't need to index kaioken because it only reaches a multiplier of 20 times, compared to SS multiplier of 50.

We don't need to index kaioken because it only reaches a multiplier of 20 times, compared to SS multiplier of 50.
Yeah but all of what me and damage agree to taking off is Vegito's (POSSIBILITY) of ssj2 and 3 that we never saw, so it's not cool enough to be there
Tho the necessity can (maybe should) be discussed on another CRT, I suppose

Yeah but all of what me and damage agree to taking off is Vegito's (POSSIBILITY) of ssj2 and 3 that we never saw, so it's not cool enough to be there
Tho the necessity can (maybe should) be discussed on another CRT, I suppose
It could matter, atleast in a vs battle sense, compared to Kaioken which is not only weaker, but also more taxing to the body..Which makes it redudant to include it. Also why the hell does Vegito has a "Possible" ratting for SS2 and 3? Is not like he doesn't have those transformations, we just never saw them (mostly because he never needed to use them)

Also why the hell does Vegito has a "Possible" ratting for SS2 and 3? Is not like he doesn't have those transformations, we just never saw them
Exactly because we never seen them that we, at max, could include "possibly higher (Should have access to ssj2 and 3, though is never shown)"
Me and damage have shown we think it is not cool to add this to the profile...and again I think you could make a separate CRT for that possibly after this gets approved

Cam the changes be applied or do we need a 3rd mod?
1000_F_20870354_vZ2xT8oDhCJljPtQcb1xDTejx3xVLWh6.jpg

DDM, Maverick, Elizhaa, DemonGodMitchAubin, Theglassman12, UchihaSlayer...

That's it. That's all the staff I know who support DB.

• Post-RoSaT training Super Saiyan Gotenks is 50x stronger than before - 5.265 MegaFoe (Solar System level)
  • Post-RoSaT training Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks is about 20x stronger than before - at least 105.3 KiloFoe (Solar System level)
  • Potential Unleashed Gohan is superior - at least 105.3 KiloFoe (Solar System level)

So they reached Megafoe then went back down to kilofoe?

Where does 5-A come from? Downscaling from Frieza's feat? Truth be told, I am basically against that given how inconsistent PLs and such are. Or was Roshi or Piccolo's Anime versions of the moon destruction feats accepted? Would be more neutral if it was the latter, but basically against using it if it's based on the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back