• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z Anime Power Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's SSJ goku's 150 million c feat?
main-qimg-95a1f6a90967370b644e01df43a17dae

Where did you get 20 terafoe from?
That's the baseline for 4-A

Last edited:
405 GigaFoe isn't 4-B+. Also Base Goku scales to Restricted SSJ Broly as he was easily avoided attacks from Broly and even drew blood from him

4-B is between 22.77 Foe and 20.08 TeraFoe. That means that 4-B+ would start from the average between the lower and higher bounds of 4-B, which would be 10.04 TeraFoe

Also, for the scaling, Kid Buu has a 51.731 ExaFoe feat that scales to everyone that is SSJ2 tier or higher (with SSJ2 Gohan and Super Perfect Cell downscaling)

I didn't do the Buu Saga since the scaling gets too confusing at that point ._.
Buu saga scaling in the anime continuity is literal doodoo water. You got cell saga SSJ Goku fighting pikkon who can clap super perfect cell. Base Goku performs a 4 quadrillion c feat causing a ton of backscaling. Kid buu > buuhan which causes asinine shit like SSJ2 Goku > Super vegito. Broly scaling makes no sense and movie scaling should get nuked.

Buu saga scaling in the anime continuity is literal doodoo water. You got cell saga SSJ Goku fighting pikkon who can clap super perfect cell. Base Goku performs a 4 quadrillion c feat causing a ton of backscaling. Kid buu > buuhan which causes asinine shit like SSJ2 Goku > Super vegito. Broly scaling makes no sense and movie scaling should get nuked.
Yeah none of these make sense

I updated the blog, finishing the Buu Saga. I'm not touching GT since i barely remember anything about it and the scaling is already a mess as it is now.

Why Buu scale to Janemba? If anything it should be the other way around with Janemba scaling to Super Buu after his absorptions

Also, SSJ3 Goku is 3-C+ because he upscales from the calc (as it was done by him literally powering up and screaming). I think that since he already scales to 3-C+, then the value you should use is the energy for Baseline 3-C+

Wat? Since when and that doesn't mean jandnjeab scales.
Goku didn't try to use it against Janemba (implying that it wouldn't make any difference) and instead decided to fuse with Vegeta. Therefore, Janemba scales to the Dragon Fist's AP

It was agreed upon a year ago that the Z movies, with the exception of Dead Zone and possibly Cooler's Revenge, were completely disconnected from the TV Anime and, thus, were to be removed from the Goku page.

It was agreed upon a year ago that the Z movies, with the exception of Dead Zone and possibly Cooler's Revenge, were completely disconnected from the TV Anime and, thus, were to be removed from the Goku page.
Well... it seems that people don't care much about the anime then, all the profiles are very outdated.

Goku was stronger than Turles in Movie 3 before he ate the Fruit. Pretty sure Goku beated Slug with KK100 (Which I don't agree with it being times 100), and False SSJ
Didn't Null just said the movie's continuity is different from the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back