• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotenks diffuses before he absorbs Gohan, Goku even thought fusion was no longer necessary and that Gohan can take him on now
TBF Gohan is just like a 2.5x boost for him.

My bad if you were talking about Buutenks getting to that level because he absorbed Gohan's and I misinterpreted it.

So how do we take that a PL of 10K is planet level. Do we interprete it as a large planet?
Planets like Namek are dense enough to endure the gravitational force of 3 suns at once and it's sighted as being "not that big of a planet". The mid end assumption for planets with unknown sizes and masses is that it's equal or comparable to Earth, yet it's made clear that in the series that Earth is a small planet so it can't be the baseline/mid-value for regular sized planets in the series. So yeah it would be fair to interpret it as large planet level

Why 2.5x? Where does the .5 come from?
Cause Gohan isn't even twice as strong as Super Buu.

SSJ3 Gotenks is equal to Super Buu, when Buu absorbed him he got all his power which means he got twice as strong (Piccolo was so much weaker than him that he practically doesn't count power wise) and he went from getting assblasted by Gohan to assblasting him instead.

So Gohan is not twice as strong as Super Buu, I put him at 1.5x stronger than him cause it's the middle between Super Buu and Buutenks.

Cause Gohan isn't even twice as strong as Super Buu.

SSJ3 Gotenks is equal to Super Buu, when Buu absorbed him he got all his power which means he got twice as strong (Piccolo was so much weaker than him that he practically doesn't count power wise) and he went from getting assblasted by Gohan to assblasting him instead.

So Gohan is not twice as strong as Super Buu, I put him at 1.5x stronger than him cause it's the middle between Super Buu and Buutenks.
I don't why it's justifiable to put Gohan in that mid range, like yeah it would make sense but we can't really prove that in any fasion, he's only an unknown amount above Super Buu

I don't why it's justifiable to put Gohan in that mid range, like yeah it would make sense but we can't really prove that in any fasion, he's only an unknown amount above Super Buu
He's less than x2 stronger than Super Buu yet could stomp him...

But the multiplier page says you can't turn a stomp around with just a x2 multiplier... Interesting...

Let's finish this so I can post my multiplier revision, it's already done.

In Dragon Ball that thing doesn't apply, even a difference of x1.14 (Nappa with a BP of 4000 VS Piccolo with a BP of 3500) was enough for a stomp

DB actually has statements saying 2x the ki of a foe, is enough to no sell shit. And we see 2x amps lead to manhandling numerous times.

Db is just a exception, not all verses have power gaps and stomps be the same, 2x is a big powergap in it and irl, multiplier page full of shit.

DB actually has statements saying 2x the ki of a foe, is enough to no sell shit. And we see 2x amps lead to manhandling numerous times.

Db is just a exception, not all verses have power gaps and stomps be the same, 2x is a big powergap in it and irl, multiplier page full of shit.
This site rejected a multiplier that has been stated twice because of that multiplier page bs 💀
I'm now equipped with counterevidence in case someone brings this dumb shit up in my Multiplier Revision, which should be going up in a few minutes.

He's less than x2 stronger than Super Buu yet could stomp him...

But the multiplier page says you can't turn a stomp around with just a x2 multiplier... Interesting...
Goku turned around a stomp in his favour when he went SSJ against 50% Frieza, and we know damn well the gap between kaio-ken x20 and SSJ is nothing more than 2.5x. Another example being his first fight against Vegeta with the Kaio-ken multipliers. DB just doesn't fit this rule

This isn't exactly consistent, Super Buu should be able to evaporate Base Gotenks' head with a slap, as he is as strong as SSJ3 Gotenks, yet this doesn't happen because it's inconvenient.

This isn't exactly consistent, Super Buu should be able to evaporate Base Gotenks' head with a slap, as he is as strong as SSJ3 Gotenks, yet this doesn't happen because it's inconvenient.
Fiction aint gonna be 100% consistent.
But still stands, DB outright says 2x = stomp, so that's kinda that, and we have many examples to demonstrate that.

The Buu example is insane, given SSJ3 is well over 100x, so yeah, you're right he SHOULD have punked Gotenks, but he didnt because manga and dont think to hard about it. That doesnt quite detract from 2x being the "canon" stomp gap in DB as a whole.

Lads vaporizing dudes from a 2x is a tad wacky tho, but we know ki attacks can spike in PL so whatever.

But still stands, DB outright says 2x = stomp, so that's kinda that, and we have many examples to demonstrate that.

The Buu example is insane, given SSJ3 is well over 100x, so yeah, you're right he SHOULD have punked Gotenks, but he didnt because manga and dont think to hard about it. That doesnt quite detract from 2x being the "canon" stomp gap in DB as a whole.

Lads vaporizing dudes from a 2x is a tad wacky tho, but we know ki attacks can spike in PL so whatever.
Yeah, Buu saga kinda sucks, I'm glad we agree

Anyway, y'all might want to take a look at this, since it directly affects the scaling of this thread.

Last edited:

I had no idea you liked db lol

I was tagged but I'm pretty sure it's known I don't have much free time. Can someone tell me what currently needs evaluating, like has anything changed from the OP?

I updated @Ednaxel2 's blog, grammatically (Mostly was adding "at least" to stuff), with his authorization. Here it is.
Just some things that need to be altered:
  • Post-Muscle Tower Goku defeats General Blue who survived a plane crash - 3.72 Tons (Large Building level)
  • Post-Korin Training Goku became 2x stronger, is comparable to Grandpa Gohan - at least 7.44 Tons (Large Building level+)
He shouldn't have an at least rating, he doesn't become over 2x he just is 2x, we know the numerical difference. The same applies to Kaio-ken x10 Namek Saga Goku, Second form Frieza, Calm Namek/Frieza Saga Gohan.

The rest of these will just by typos:
  • Base Gohan should be stronger than his Frieza Saga self - at least 407.570429732 Ronnatons (Dwarf Star level)
Base Future Gohan
  • Piccolo after fusing with Kami surpasses Goku and Vegeta, and match Android 17 - at least 40.7570429732 Quettatons (Small Star level)

Cell Saga​

• Imperfect Cell after absorbing more people is superior to Piccolo (after fused with Kami) and Android 17 - 40.7570429732 Quettatons (Small Star level)
Cell should have an at least rating here
Change "At least" in these to "at least"

Also now that the SSJ2/3 multipliers have been accepted, and Grade 3 has been axed, the results have to fit with the blog

Second form Frieza
This guy doesnt have an at least, you might be confused with this
•Second Form Frieza is 2x stronger than his First Form - 407.570429732 Ronnatons (Dwarf Star level)
•Piccolo (after fusing with Nail) and (Mad) Gohan are comparable to Second Form Frieza - at least 407.570429732 Ronnatons (Dwarf Star level)

The rest was corrected, I apologize for them going through my revision.

Also now that the SSJ2/3 multipliers have been accepted, and Grade 3 has been axed, the results have to fit with the blog
I don't have the time to go through the entire thread rn, help me:
The ssj 2&3 multipliers are the ones in OP? What is the multiplier for Grade 3 (I just saw that it became a pretty heated discussion)?

The Multipliers for SSJ2/3 are accepted while Grade 3 was axed, so the entire part of the scaling chain that depends on them has to be accommodated to those changes now.

Truly sorry for the ignorance, but what does this mean?
10x goes buh bye. In return, 2x ssj2 and 4x ssj3 becomes usable.

So ig Cell Saga dudes get nerfed, Buu and beyond get a buff?

Huh old King Piccolo is two times stronger in your blog
yea because of him using half his power against an already moon level Goku. Forgot about this entirely before. Another change I did was make Namek Saga Goku downscale from First Form Frieza by 6x instead of 10x, since a Kaio-ken x6 would place him above First Form Frieza anyways

yea because of him using half his power against an already moon level Goku. Forgot about this entirely before. Another change I did was make Namek Saga Goku downscale from First Form Frieza by 6x instead of 10x, since a Kaio-ken x6 would place him above First Form Frieza anyways
It was ultimately decided in a thread that Namek Goku would scale to 1/10th of First Form Frieza instead of 1/6th. This isn't something you can change since it was voted in a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back