• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z Anime Power Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Null just said the movie's continuity is different from the anime?
I guess, I'm not really sure about that though. Maybe if Null is more knowledgable about movie stuff he could help you with a movie blog, but if you only use the anime, then you'd need to remove movie scaling from the blog

Oh, now i understand. My apologies, i'll try to fix the scaling when i have time.

Why Frieza Saga KK4 Goku scale to the same Base Goku that kept up with Pikkon? As you may remember, Pikkon one-shotted Super Perfect Cell and on par with SSJKK Goku

If that Base Goku kept up with Pikkon, then he should only scale in his Buu Saga key

Also, Meta-Cooler is from the movie, and that movie has different scalings than in the show

Why Frieza Saga KK4 Goku scale to the same Base Goku that kept up with Pikkon? As you may remember, Pikkon one-shotted Super Perfect Cell and on par with SSJKK Goku

If that Base Goku kept up with Pikkon, then he should only scale in his Buu Saga key
Pikkon could lower his speed to allow Goku to keep up

Bardock and Goku don’t have even the remotest scaling. It‘s one of many non-sense things added to that profile. But, Goku is still in the same overall league as King Vegeta, since even Kaioken x2 alone is vastly more powerful than him.

Cooler Goku is much stronger than Namek Goku, since the film would have to take place during the Android Saga training.

I can’t see anything else that I have problems with.

Bardock and Goku don’t have even the remotest scaling. It‘s one of many non-sense things added to that profile. But, Goku is still in the same overall league as King Vegeta, since even Kaioken x2 alone is vastly more powerful than him.
The scaling is that Goku's PL of 8,000 is relatively close to King Vegeta's PL of 10,000, and King Vegeta did his feat casually, so that wasn't even close to his full power

The scaling isn't directly from Goku to Bardock

Stronger than Yaradrat Goku, who’s capable of killing Mecha Frieza and King Cold. Either way, they should not be treated as one key.

It’s still in the blog, and null said that we still use the first Cooler film. It’s also on the daizenshuu timeline, which almost all the other movies aren’t.

Last edited:
Yes it does. Goku heavily struggled against Frieza before his power waned.

Also, Cooler is explicitly stronger than Frieza. Yet Goku destroyed him very, very easily.

Plus, he did get stronger from Yaradrat and his Android Saga training.

What you’re saying makes no sense.

Yes it does. Goku heavily struggled against Frieza before his power waned.

Also, Cooler is explicitly stronger than Frieza. Yet Goku destroyed him very, very easily.

Plus, he did get stronger from Yaradrat and his Android Saga training.

What you’re saying makes no sense.
Then what do you suggest i should do?

100% Frieza is > 6.2 Foe and 43.8 quadrillion FTL

5th Form Cooler is stronger than Frieza, so > 6.2 Foe and 43.8 quadrillion FTL

SSJ Goku is more than a match for them and 50x base, so > 7.75 Foe and 54.75 quadrillion FTL

I already said Cooler is stronger than Frieza and that Goku is stronger than both

And I’m saying that the Goku who overwhelmed Frieza was not even close to the Goku that overpowered Cooler.

That Goku should be a separate key entitled post-Yaradrat, like we have for the manga.

I unlocked the pages, but what has been accepted to be applied here exactly?

Can i just ask why cooler and turles is considered part of the anime still? Ive seen linked here an entire video on it and turles has serious inconsistencies with the anime timeline at all and the same for at least meta cooler (8:10 and 18:15). Unless theyre referenced in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back