• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z Anime Power Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Perfect Cell is also shown to be superior to Gohan at 50% of his power with SSJ2. He won because Vegeta distracted him and Goku helping Gohan break his limits and kill Cell

There's still in error on the Super Perfect Cell/SSJ2 Teen Gohan section. A 50x speed multiplier is being used for Gohan but not Cell despite it being stated that Gohan isn't quite faster than Cell. By the looks of the following lists, it looks like Super Perfect Cell should be 219 quadrillion FTL.

But looks good other than that.
Thank you. That should probably be fixed then.

I do not remember the specifics of this thread anymore. Some reminders would be appreciated.

Okay. Which staff members here have accepted it, and are any of them opposed?

Is someone knowledgeable in Dragon Ball GT? I'd like to make the scaling for GT but it's too confusing 😣

Just curious, since IIRC Base Vegito in the anime stomped Buuhan (who is >7.74 zettafoe) even before going SSJ, shouldn't Base Vegito upscale to 3-B (10.53 zettafoe)?

I mean, it's only a 1.36x multiplier, and that's even without noting that Buuhan is actually above 7.74 zettafoe so the multiplier would actually be below that.

Just curious, since IIRC Base Vegito in the anime stomped Buuhan (who is >7.74 zettafoe) even before going SSJ, shouldn't Base Vegito upscale to 3-B (10.53 zettafoe)?

I mean, it's only a 1.36x multiplier, and that's even without noting that Buuhan is actually above 7.74 zettafoe so the multiplier would actually be below that.
SSJ is a 50x multiplier.

Why upscale at all in this circumstance?

Why upscale at all in this circumstance?
Actually, I now realize that anime Vegito has no wiki profile so it wouldn't matter, but the upscale itself is valid IMO since in the anime Base Vegito stomped Buuhan who scales above 7.74 zettafoe, so the gap between them would probably be enough for Base Vegito to upscale to Baseline 3-B.

Although no one scales to anime vegito, asides from maybe Toei gogeta, who in SSJ already is a 3-B for stomping Janemba who overpowered the 3-C+ Goku.

Actually, I now realize that anime Vegito has no wiki profile so it wouldn't matter, but the upscale itself is valid IMO since in the anime Base Vegito stomped Buuhan who scales above 7.74 zettafoe, so the gap between them would probably be enough for Base Vegito to upscale to Baseline 3-B.

Although no one scales to anime vegito, asides from maybe Toei gogeta, who in SSJ already is a 3-B for stomping Janemba who overpowered the 3-C+ Goku.
Super Vegito overpowered Buuhan's attack that was going to collapse the entire Universe by ripping holes into other Dimensions causing them all to collide together. You might actually be able to argue that it's a Universal Feat.

Goku should still be mss level as an ss2 in the buu arc. He could fight physically content with kid buu pretty well and vegeta was able to take several beatings from them too.

Super Vegito overpowered Buuhan's attack that was going to collapse the entire Universe by ripping holes into other Dimensions causing them all to collide together. You might actually be able to argue that it's a Universal Feat.
I thought we didn't use that feat?

I think the explanations on the profile should be made more clear then. since gokus profile brings up movie scaling and not a lot of the reasoning for him being some of those tiers or even the ss2 thing.

So......................................what about DBZ Movies profiles???
Those will stay the same, there's nothing wrong with those profiles as far as i'm concerned.

I've noticed a lot of GT profiles are 3-C+ because of this feat that happened in the Fusion Reborn movie. Therefore, it should be removed from all the GT profiles, that should be downgraded accordingly.

Those will stay the same, there's nothing wrong with those profiles as far as i'm concerned.

I've noticed a lot of GT profiles are 3-C+ because of this feat that happened in the Fusion Reborn movie. Therefore, it should be removed from all the GT profiles, that should be downgraded accordingly.
but, we don't even have Movies profile lol

Btw, since IIRC a guidebook said that Baby Saga SSJ4 was comparable to SSJ Buu Saga Toei Vegito, if GT's scaling to fusion reborn gets removed like I heard, we can scale Baby Saga SSJ4 to SSJ Vegito in Buu Saga, aka 50x Base Vegito.

Btw, since IIRC a guidebook said that Baby Saga SSJ4 was comparable to SSJ Buu Saga Toei Vegito, if GT's scaling to fusion reborn gets removed like I heard, we can scale Baby Saga SSJ4 to SSJ Vegito in Buu Saga, aka 50x Base Vegito.
That statement is complete codswallop.

I think the explanations on the profile should be made more clear then. since gokus profile brings up movie scaling and not a lot of the reasoning for him being some of those tiers or even the ss2 thing.
Bump? I also dont see ss2 buu saga goku being 4-A on the profile or in those that scale like janemba...

Ah it got updated. Then i guess its just making sure the movie profiles are tiered properly and gokus explanations altered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back