• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The universe is unquantifiably larger than the observable universe for sure. Dragon Ball's cosmology places the Earth at the edge of the Universe, which would basically translate to this. Point A is the edge closer to Earth, Point B is Earth, Point C is the edge farther away from Earth. Line AB would be at least 46.5 light years which is the observable universe radius, where as line BC would be astronomically bigger than that. And of course; on top of all that, the afterlife being even larger than the mortal realm would make the result even larger than that.

So the exact size is unknown, but it should be far above 93 lightyear diameter yes.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The universe is unquantifiably larger than the observable universe for sure. Dragon Ball's cosmology places the Earth at the edge of the Universe, which would basically translate to this. Point A is the edge closer to Earth, Point B is Earth, Point C is the edge farther away from Earth. Line AB would be at least 46.5 light years which is the observable universe radius, where as line BC would be astronomically bigger than that. And of course; on top of all that, the afterlife being even larger than the mortal realm would make the result even larger than that.
So the exact size is unknown, but it should be far above 93 lightyear diameter yes.
inpossble to scale yes but dragon ball's universe is a multiverse in it's universe as a universe level feat in db can be very different levels of power as in for example janeba could be universe level by shaking the alterlife yet still being stomped by beerus who is also universe level but on different scale as it affected more reality within the main such as kaioshin realm note the demon realm has its own alterlife kaioshin and all so the power needed to shake that within the main universe would be way more anything ever shown and the fact that so far off from living universe

I remember someone in narutoforums calculating it to be 10x the volume of the observable universe based on the well-known cosmology map of verse. The calculation assumed that the lower portion of the spehere was equal in volume to our own universe.

The universe

There is a post in Comic Vine where a guy tries to debunk Goku Universe Busting feats saying that the dragon ball universe is the size of a small planet, while goku and all the other characters would be the size of a proton, so goku is small planet level at best.

AKM sama said:
Can you link the calc?
I've been trying to find it for a long time to no avail, it used to be linked directly in Beerus OBD wiki page but since their domain changed those links lead nowhere.

@AKM Sama, it would also effect the speed of various characters as well.

Wouldn't this affect the 3-C's and beyond as well for DBZ , and then the 3-A's of Super ? This is pretty significant , IF the calc is accepted:

43x to 110x the size of the Observable Universe. If the latter... Holy crap will that bump everyone up. If the former, still going to result in an at least 100x Baseline 3-A SSG Goku (BoG) .

Makes sense to me.

Remember that for Volume, just doubling the size of something would mean basically squaring the total area. So yeah, the above links seem accurate. I'm more inclined to agree with the high-end since the Supreme Kai's realm is noted to be fairly large. Like, 1/4 of the size of the Afterlife or something? Still notably large.

Should the calc be brought over to a blog to be properly evaluated? Obviously giving credit where it's due.

Probably exponentially higher than it is now (Literally) since increasing the size of something basically squares the total volume (Or distance, I guess).

....oh JEEZ. I forgot that would be directly affected, because it was assumed it was merely baseline. Ouch. It's definitely going to be far faster that's for sure, by at least 100x it's current speed. That's likely a lowball ...

Now, put in Kaio-Ken x20 mishaps and the zenkais and the ToP powerscaling bullshit and Goku is most probably just as fast as DC's mid-tiers now. Whis still blitzes that.

OUCH.

This is what I get for seeing Tier 4 Kirito.

Does anyone here have holy water?

And Whis implied GP would Blitz him kek. And GP is well, the fastest character in Dragon Ball since Zeno apparently isn't faster than Dyspo

LOL, Zeno could still keep up with LB Jiren and MUI Goku's forkery without a tablet for some time so I don't know.

Zen'O is inconsistent at best. One moment, barely seeing Dypso in speed but in the next, perfectly watching Limit Breaker Jiren and MUI Goku's battle with no problems.

Yeah, Zeno and Dyspo was just to hype up Dyspo's speed and shouldn't be taken seriously, as Zeno can keep up with LB Jiren and MUI Goku

But I mean, guides state GP stands as Zeno's angel, in the same way Whis is Beerus' angel, so I'm still holding onto the theory of GP being the most powerful

Anway, derailing now, I'll stop

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Yeah, Zeno and Dyspo was just to hype up Dyspo's speed and shouldn't be taken seriously, as Zeno can keep up with LB Jiren and MUI Goku
But I mean, guides state GP stands as Zeno's angel, in the same way Whis is Beerus' angel, so I'm still holding onto the theory of GP being the most powerful

Anway, derailing now, I'll stop
so where does his guards stand compartively to the Grand prist in terms of attack potency and why even have guards if the gp is his angel anyway whis said gp was third strongist it could assumed his guards would be second and zeno would be third and speed is irravant to nothing when he is so powerful he would just kill the universe he's in as shown with zamas when he could directly target him and that's why he has guards cause he cant fight and is very childlike and is why gp is mostly in control as shown in top when he contacts the gods for the tournament not zeno and when zeno was shown each time mass murder happened with no speed needed or targeting at all

Don't get too hyped about major speed upgrades. The volume of the universe increased massively, not the diameter.

Just skimming over the blog and doing some quick maths, I don't think the speed upgrades would be any more than 5 times bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back