• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the Bio Broly Movie, Goku and Paikuhan are tasked to stop LSS Broly who was roaming in hell, Goku likely just used SS2 to fight him.

If Goku used SS3 he would have oneshotted him, so SS2 is more likely the form Goku used to fight Broly along with Pikkon.

He used SSJ2. In Fusion Reborn we see Paragus, which means the Broly movies are also canon to it, yet Goku told Janemba that only Fat Boo had ever pushed him to use SSJ3.

Dark649 said:
At the end of the Bio Broly Movie, Goku and Paikuhan are tasked to stop LSS Broly who was roaming in hell, Goku likely just used SS2 to fight him.
Oh, that makes sense, I have specks of memories about Bio Broly, and I only saw it once like a decade ago.

I agree. Goku did say to Janemba that only he and Buu made him use Super Saiyan 3. Not to mention, how causally Goku is acting in that scene makes it seem like Broly isn't a threat.

Zamasu Chan said:
Aren't ssj2 level characters getting upgraded to 3-B via this thread?
No, it was done by someone who is SS3 level and i'm not going to get involved about that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does it really make sense for the afterlife to be any smaller than the mortal universe? Isn't it made to fit all the inhabitants of the universe, especially since the universe has more generations of life that will later die and go to the afterlife that likely adds to the older generation of mortals? How could you fit all those souls without problematic overflowing? I think things like this we have to take into consideration because ya know... problematic scaling.

I think that calc already assumes that the afterlife is as big as the mortal universe.

I think Kepekley approved it, but I think it's preferable to hear it from him directly; someone's welcome to ask him via message wall just in case.

Unf. Low 2-C is about the space-time destruction of the universe rather than its size.

Wait but wouldn't Universe be a space-time destruction in general? I mean since they r basically at the high end of 3A then wouldn't they still be able to go into Low 2-C?

Beerus and Goku were destroying all forms of matter in the universe, but space-time was not mentioned.

I'm so confused on this! If yur busting the Universe then you'll be destroying EVERYTHING in it correct? so that would also mean even destroying space and time cause that's all the Universe is right?!

In the Silver Surfer cartoon Thanos was going to destroy the universe and its space-time because the embodiment of space and time told Silver Surfer that Thanos universal bomb would also destroyed them alongside the universe, for Beerus and Goku their shockwaves would have destroyed every planets, stars and galaxies of the universe without affecting its whole space-time.

Ok....thought I'm just a little skeptical about this now. Again though if yur destroying the Universe then wouldn't that essentially mean yur destroying everything cause the Universe is also just space and time

Unless there's proof that space-time is also being destroyed, we can only assume all physical matter in the universe is being destroyed.

Yeah but what I'm saying is if yur destroying the Universe in general then that would mean destroying space and time as well cause yur destroying everything just that

Cause either that you'll just be destroying galaxies instead in the Universe instead

BlackeJan said:
Ok....thought I'm just a little skeptical about this now. Again though if yur destroying the Universe then wouldn't that essentially mean yur destroying everything cause the Universe is also just space and time
Some people view it as low 2-C because "void", "everything would be gone" and emphasis on the Narrator saying annihilating the universe.

BlackeJan said:
Yeah but what I'm saying is if yur destroying the Universe in general then that would mean destroying space and time as well cause yur destroying everything just that
Cause either that you'll just be destroying galaxies instead in the Universe instead
If Space-Time isn't mentioned, then they are not "destroying the universe", they are destroying all the physical matter in the universe.

Wait so how come the Universe isn't also just part of Space and Time when it's just that? Here's what I mean since I'm using phone and don't know how to actually do crap

Universe = Plate

Everything else = Food on plate

If I was to "destroy" the Universe then I would eat EVERYTHING on the plate and the plate itself. But what u guys r saying is basically I'll "destroy" the Universe so everything that's on the plate is basically the Universe buts it's just the the galaxies, stars, planets that I'm actually destroying not the "plate" itself though that's the Universe

Hopefully I made sense here

BlackeJan said:
Wait so how come the Universe isn't also just part of Space and Time when it's just that? Here's what I mean since I'm using phone and don't know how to actually do crap
Universe = Plate

Everything else = Food on plate

If I was to "destroy" the Universe then I would eat EVERYTHING on the plate and the plate itself. But what u guys r saying is basically I'll "destroy" the Universe so everything that's on the plate is basically the Universe buts it's just the the galaxies, stars, planets that I'm actually destroying not the "plate" itself though that's the Universe

Hopefully I made sense here
You don't eat a plate, you eat what's on the plate.

Your own analogy debunked you.

@Warren

It wasnt debunk....though u tooked it too literally about the plate thing (but i see what u mean by that) but it was really an explanation on what i was talking about it. Basically what im saying is that if someone was to destroy the Universe then it would be the ENTIRE plate and the food, if u just eat the plate then u would just be eating the stars, galaxy, and planets instead but the Universe would still be there

EDIT: just pretend that it isnt a human but a monster that also eats plates lol

BlackeJan said:
@Warren
It wasnt debunk....though u tooked it too literally about the plate thing (but i see what u mean by that) but it was really an explanation on what i was talking about it. Basically what im saying is that if someone was to destroy the Universe then it would be the ENTIRE plate and the food, if u just eat the plate then u would just be eating the stars, galaxy, and planets instead but the Universe would still be there

EDIT: just pretend that it isnt a human but a monster that also eats plates lol
Using your analogy...

"Destroying the universe" is the same as saying, "I am going to eat this", and pointing toward a plate of food.

When someone says something like, "I will destroy all of Space-Time", from your analogy, it would be like saying, "I am going to eat this food and even the plate itself."

You don't assume that when someone is eating something on a plate, that said person will also eat the plate - unless it is specifically mentioned.

In the same manner, when someone says they will destroy the universe, you don't assume they are including the Space-Time of the universe - unless specifically stated.

@BlackJan

Everything on the plate = Observable Universe (excludes space-time)

Everything on the plate and the plate itself = The entire Universe itself (includes space-time)

The analogy should be viewed that way.

Also what @Warren said.

Is 2,2 times our observable universe.

1 mortal universe (like our universe at least) + 1 universe (the other world) + kaio shin realm which is 1/5 of a universe.

Magi Hussie said:
@BlackJan

Everything on the plate = Observable Universe (excludes space-time)

Everything on the plate and the plate itself = The entire Universe itself (includes space-time)

The analogy should be viewed that way
That's where I'm trying to get at. Why is 3-A and Low 2-C separated when the Universe is space and time that of itself? I'm trying to figure this out that why would a person has to outright say they r going to destroy something if the Universe when it is in fact everything that makes it up

In a way I'm just saying it for 3A and Low 2C in general. When someone would say they r going to destroy the Universe then I would think that it meant everything of the Universe including Space and Time cause well....it also what makes the Universe. I never really understood the difference between them since a Universe is a Universe but thanks to y'all I was able to get a grasp on it but it still makes me wonder about it

BlackeJan said:
In a way I'm just saying it for 3A and Low 2C in general. When someone would say they r going to destroy the Universe then I would think that it meant everything of the Universe including Space and Time cause well....it also what makes the Universe. I never really understood the difference between them since a Universe is a Universe but thanks to y'all I was able to get a grasp on it but it still makes me wonder about it
There was originally going to be a huge revision about this since most fiction doesn't make a difference between 3-A and low 2-C.

If you want more info, I suggest you made another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back