• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, would anybody be able to calc the new destruction of Planet Vegeta?

Really? well that would be quite huge tbh. I would also think that should be talked about cause to me it honestly doesn't make any sense

KLOL506 said:
BTW, would anybody be able to calc the new destruction of Planet Vegeta?
Didn't planet Vegeta also have two moons very close to it? I wonder if those moons also got destroyed since I saw them before the destruction but don't remember seeing them after.

Most likely they got rekt.

Will check once the Blu Ray version of it arrives.

BlackeJan said:
Really? well that would be quite huge tbh. I would also think that should be talked about cause to me it honestly doesn't make any sense
We can continue with this topic on your message wall.

Sadly, I saw the movie, and all they really showed from the explosion is the reflection on Frieza's scouter. Don't think there's much to recalc; however, I do still think the original calc is lowballed for other reasons.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Sadly, I saw the movie, and all they really showed from the explosion is the reflection on Frieza's scouter. Don't think there's much to recalc; however, I do still think the original calc is lowballed for other reasons.
How much of a lowball are we talking about?

Like the original calc did factor the density of the planet, but not so much the Acceleration due to gravity; and calc'd using average velocity rather than initial velocity.

We should start a discussion thread on it, as various other calcs use that method.

I did have plans for it a long time ago, but my hands have been full with countless other things. And especially right now.

Well, if the new size brings SS3 Goku feat to 3-B, it may be possible that the SS2 level char. are 3-C.

Dark649 said:
Well, if the new size brings SS3 Goku feat to 3-B, it may be possible that the SS2 level char. are 3-C.
Has it been calced yet?

AKM sama said:
Has it been calced yet?
Dunno, but i think Kep knows it might lead to 3-B since he is aware of the calc and does not want to mention something about it, nor take part of said revision.

Kepekley said the calc was accepted on the blog, but said he'd rather not get involved with the revision project full of feat recalcs/upgrades. I do know Attack Potency and Durability feats are going to be multiplied by around 40 given the volume whereas speed feats are multiplied by the cube root of that or around 3.41995189335.

I don't think every single feat of the verse is going to be affected, maybe the space related ones.

Well I know; I just meant the universe shaking or universe busting feat is going to be effected; and the "Traveling from point A to Point B" via flight feats. But those feats would still need some rework.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Kepekley said the calc was accepted on the blog, but said he'd rather not get involved with the revision project full of feat recalcs/upgrades. I do know Attack Potency and Durability feats are going to be multiplied by around 40 given the volume whereas speed feats are multiplied by the cube root of that or around 3.41995189335.
Ok, then, I guess it's accepted then

I was asked to comment here, but am very tired, overworked, and distracted. It is probably better to ask other administrators to help out.

I'm going to be busy with work as well. And the calc was accepted by Kepekley, but he said he'd rather not get involved with the next project. I could perhaps help out with the general projects when I have time though.

Dark649 said:
KLOL506 said:
It will affect DB as a whole.
Only the char. that affected the universe like FR Goku/GT Goku or also the other feats like Manga Cell solar system busting and Toei quickly Broly destroying the solar system of the south galaxy.

3-A through Low 2-C are being revamped anyway. I don't recommend trying to implement this immediately just to have to go back and re-discuss it a few weeks later. Unless you have no issues with that (then be my guest).

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The universe is unquantifiably larger than the observable universe for sure. Dragon Ball's cosmology places the Earth at the edge of the Universe, which would basically translate to this. Point A is the edge closer to Earth, Point B is Earth, Point C is the edge farther away from Earth. Line AB would be at least 46.5 light years which is the observable universe radius, where as line BC would be astronomically bigger than that. And of course; on top of all that, the afterlife being even larger than the mortal realm would make the result even larger than that.
So the exact size is unknown, but it should be far above 93 lightyear diameter yes.
This is my take on the whole situation, by the way. I don't think you can do any calc.

So would the 93 lightyear diameter work as a lowball or would we just remove any speed calcs and replace it with something like " MFTL+: Traveled theDB universe in (insert time), which is bigger than the observable universe"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back