• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dragon ball universe size discussion

Dark649 said:
Yes, its backed up by Mr. Satan recognizing that the regular humans are strong enough to force him to escape, but i was proposing 3-C for them [Base Trunks level opponent] since SS Trunks was able to drove back Infant Baby out of his body by the power of the transformation [Baby stated that controlling his body was difficult], who was playing around.
Well we don't know how strong Infant Baby even is since it took the VERY casual powers of Base Trunks, Pan, And Base Goku to "take him down"

Infant Baby is listed as stronger than Base Riildo, he also possessed the latter.

@Dark I was thinking something like this to make it a bit more exact if 3-C+ Buu Saga SS3 Goku gets accepted.

4-A: Toeiverse Buu Saga SS2 Goku, Base Janemba, Base Hirudegarn, Tapion, Pikkon, and Second Coming LSS1 Broly

3-C: Base Trunks, Pan, Ledgic, Natt, Ribet, Bizu, Nezi, and Oceanus Shenron

At least 3-C: Super Mega Cannon Sigma, SS1 Trunks, and Baby Saga Base Vegeta

Possibly 3-C+: Grand Supreme Kai

Likely 3-C+: Baby Saga SS1 Vegeta

3-C+: Toeiverse Buu Saga SS3 Goku and South Supreme Kai

At least 3-C+: Super Janemba, Transformed Hirudegarn, Baby Saga Base Goku, Uub, Infant and Teen Baby, and Base Rilldo

3-B: Toeiverse Buu Saga SS3 Dragon Fist, Baby Saga SS2 Vegeta, Hyper Meta Rilldo, Meta-Rilldo, Fusion Reborn Gogeta, Baby Saga SS1-SS4 Goku, Super 17/Shadow Dragon Saga Base-SS3 Goku, Super 17/Shadow Saga Base-SS2 Vegeta, Majuub, Adult Baby, SS1 Baby Vegeta, Strongest Form 1 and 2 Baby Vegeta, Golden Great Ape Baby, Hell Fighter 17, Base Super 17, and Shell Form Nuova Shenron, Post-Training Hero, and Ultimate Shenron

At least 3-B: Super 17/Shadow Dragon Saga Pre-Limit Break SS4 Goku, Pre-Revival True Form Nuova Shenron, Eis Shenron

Likely 3-A: Post-10x Kamehameha Absorption Super 17 and Base Dragon Fist

3-A: Shadow Dragon Saga Post-Limit Break SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Syn Shenron, Post-Revival True Form Nuova Shenron, SS4 Dragon Fist, Universal Spirit Bomb, Omega Shenron, Dragon Ball GT Gogeta, Post-2nd Training Hero

It's more safe, the only thing is that we don't use at least on a +, so the at least 3-C+ would be just 3-C+.

Can you link a few examples?, also i came to think Baby left Trunks body because he wanted to place an egg because i don't believe that he had no problems controlling Base Riildo but was blown back by SS Trunks. 3-C remains due to Goten being able to somewhat inflict damage to a held back Teen Baby, who wanted his body.

He used to be at least 3-B. He never got the + until the Champa and Beerus thing got brought up as half of 3-A. Not that it matters since he's probably going to become 3-A now thanks to the new Universe size.

Again, it would need to be recalculated with the current size of the universe because the calculations are assuming the universe's diameter is just around 93 billion light-years or 8.79847934e+23m which is much less to 2.12e27m

^

Peter1129 said:
Oh so Omega Shenron will now become 11.68x baseline 3-A. That would make anybody at Syn Shenron's lvl or higher 3-A if we backwards scale from his Omega Shenron form being 10+x stronger than Syn Shenron statement.
Did he say more than 10 times, or just 10 times?

He doesn't seem sure. Are we absolutely sure that he was not bluffing or that the statement is credible? I remember something like this addressed in the GT Perfect Files, perhaps that can be used to confirm his claim.

Wasn't the fact that he got ten times stronger back up by a guide or something?

I think it was this guide page.

I remember reading a rough translation that said something along the lines off:

"syn shenron/ishinlon(text red)

is endowed with an extraordinary destructive force that will cause to destruction of the galaxy.

omega shenron/super ishinlon:

its strength is 10x more potent standard that! in this state can use the skills of all evil dragons, can also cast a sphere of energy, which is negative energy condensed of all the Dragon Balls!"

DBS manga Goku's AP should also increase to Multi-Galaxy level+ in other forms and At least Multi-Galaxy level+ in UI, I think. I might do a calc on manga Whis' speed in the future.

I have read the page where champa and beerus were battling and it looked like they were going to destroy the universe they were in in one attack

Just saying

AKM sama said:
DBS manga Goku's AP should also increase to Multi-Galaxy level+ in other forms and At least Multi-Galaxy level+ in UI, I think. I might do a calc on manga Whis' speed in the future.
I heard the new universe size also affects the manga. So wouldn't Manga UI Goku be 3-A now?

At least 3-B for SSG, 3-B+ for SSB [F. Zamasu scales here], higher [might 3-A] when Perfected and 3-A for UI could be fine, but it might change on how the SSG Goku feat is upgraded by the new standard.

If Goku's feat is 3-B+, then it could lead to SSB Goku and the next two forms to be 3-A or if Goku's feat is higher 3-B, then SSBlue and Perfected SSB gets the at least and UI remains 3-A.

• For super, only for Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) and Whis were affected but these are okay since the AP and speed scalings come from their pages, so only upgrading their pages were necessary.
  • For the Toei and GT profiles, we were waiting for the calculations evaluation to conclude the tiering. Now, it is done, we (will) finalize the tiering for the GT profile
  • I can agree with Dark649's Dragon Ball Super Manga Scaling.
  • Also, Xenoverse/Heroes lower Tiers would be affected by GT and Toei rating as well.

Yeah, "At least Multi-Galaxy level" for SSG and 3-A for UI (for DBS manga Goku) makes sense going by the Beerus v Champa fight.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
So how is the universe size change affecting 4-A when that's just multi solar system change?
Or am I missing something here?
If the calc doesn't use the value of the universe radius or diameter then nothing will be affected. From I remember none of the current 4-A calc used the universe radius or diameter for calculation, so there would be no issue.

Zamasu Chan said:
Why? Is that their casual speed?
Since, it is from Whis not really - In Dragon Ball Super episode 69, Whis flew from Beerus' place to Earth in a very short time frame. According to him, he had never gone so fast before.

All speed feat scaled to Whis, Zamasu Chan.

Zamasu Chan said:
Why? Is that their casual speed?
You can say Beerus's feat was casual as he was. But not the others.

Back