• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dragon ball universe size discussion

She isn't 3-C for hurting Rilldo. She's 3-C for being comparable to Base GT Trunks who is still 3-C via backwards scaling due to how high into 3-C the new calc is.

Well how is she comparable? we don't know since we never seen them in a spar or unless there was a statement

Really? where? But also we have a key word "might" meaning there is a chance that she could but also not

So I just went back and checked. He was questioning if Pan was stronger than him because she managed to send a casual Base Rilldo flying. So it does imply here that Pan might be stronger than Base GT Trunks.
C829A78A-D614-4F66-AE27-FB497AAC4E53

@Peter

Though still it was a VERY casual Rilldo who basically let her get a free hit. Don't forgot that Trunks didn't train really cause of working and being businessman)

Like I said before Pan isn't 3-C for hurting Base Rilldo. She's 3-C because Base Trunks who is 3-C was shocked by her power and questions if she's stronger than him. Also Pan defeated Natt and if I remember correctly Goku said that the Sigma Force were the most impressive enemies he has faced so far. Which means they should be stronger than Ledgic and Ludd both of whom were able to overpower Base Trunks.

That still wouldn't mean anything. She got mad at Baby but that didn't do squat and same thing with Rilldo. That would mean she's in the same realm as Bass Goku who is leagues stronger then Base Trunks and Pan together. How do we have Trunks at 3-C anyways?

Like I already said before Trunks is 3-C via backwards scaling from his SS1 form which should be comparable to SS1 Goten and Gohan who were able to damage Base Goku.

I thought we don't do backward scaling lol I heard that months ago though. But this is now the 1st time I'm hearing that Base Trunks is comparable to his SS1 but when have they damage Base Goku? u mean Truffles arc?

SS1 is treated as a 40x multiplier. Trunks is often portrayed as comparable not stronger than Goten. SS1 Goten and Gohan working together can damage Base Goku.

3.07 YottaFoe / 40 = 76.75 ZettaFoe (Still 3-C)

Base Trunks was going to blast Goku the first time Baby entered in him, then pressured him later alongside SS Goten and Gohan.

It happened in Ep. 22 and 28 that Goku had to fight the possessed saiyans, through Mr. Satan had trouble to the possessed humans implying that it may have amped them.

Dark649 said:
Omega feat was considered baseline and since God Goku's feat increased from being 10x to 220x due the revision, Omega feat will considerably increased and due to his 50x or more statement i fear that:
I'm no expert but since the diameter of the universe (including Kaioshin realm) is now 3.42 times, The Negative Karma feat might go up to 11.68x baseline.

Oh so Omega Shenron will now become 11.68x baseline 3-A. That would make anybody at Syn Shenron's lvl or higher 3-A if we backwards scale from his Omega Shenron form being 10+x stronger than Syn Shenron statement.

Ok so I was right. The possessed Saiyans could had been amped up which makes sense considering Vegeta was able to fight more on par or become stronger then Goku

Omega shenron said 10x and not 50X my bad, that will make if we use Peter System:

3-A: Likely Post-10x Kamehameha Super 17, Base Dragon Fist, Post Breaking Limits Shadow Dragon Saga SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Syn Shenron, Post Revival True Form Nuova Shenron, SS4 Dragon Fist, Universal Spirit Bomb, Omega Shenron, Dragon Ball GT Gogeta, Post-2nd Training Hero.

At least 3-B: Post Training Hero, Pre Breaking Limits SS4 Goku [Super 17/Shadow Dragon Saga's], True Form Nuova Shenron, Eis Shenron.

3-B: Hyper Meta-Riildo, Meta-Rilldo, Fusion Reborn Gogeta, Baby Saga SS1-SS4 Goku, Super 17/Shadow Dragon Saga Base-SS3 Goku, Super 17/Shadow Saga Base-SS2 Vegeta, Majuub, Adult Baby, SS1 Baby Vegeta, Strongest Form 1 and 2 Baby Vegeta, Golden Great Ape Baby, Hell Fighter 17, Base Super 17, Shell Form Nuova Shenron, and Ultimate Shenron.

At least 3-C: Baby Saga Base Goku, Baby Saga SS1-SS2 Vegeta, Uub, Infant and Teen Baby, and Base Rilldo. [Also Z SS3 Goku, Mira, Future Warriors, South and Dai Kaioshin, Transformed Janemba and Hirudegarn].

3-C: Super Mega Cannon Sigma [Pressured and hit Goku, who praised his power], Baby Saga Base Vegeta [Stated to be strongest Saiyan sans Goku].

Not sure about Base and SS Trunks, Pan, Ledgic, Natt, Ribet, Bizu, Nezi and Oceanus Shenron since Trunks, Gohan and Goten were amped when possessed since regular humans became strong enough to force Mr. Satan to flee.

I don't think True Form Nuova Shenron, Eis Shenron, Post-10x Kamehameha Super 17, and Base Dragon Fist can scale to 3-A.

All of them scale to Shadow Dragon Saga Pre-Limit Break SS4 Goku who was stomped by Syn Shenron who after this upgrade will be slightly above baseline 3-A.

Those four should probably be at least 3-B alongside the strongest Baby Saga characters. And Goku probably needs a Shadow Dragon Saga Post-Limit Break key that's 3-A. Or we could just say Super 17/Shadow Dragon Saga SS4 Goku is at least 3-B to 3-A after breaking his limits.

True Form Nova Shenron: Fought evenly with SS4 Goku before breaking his limits.

- After being brought back from Omega, he easily kept up with SS4 Vegeta and blasted him [SS4 Vegeta is equal to Post Breaking SS4 Goku], then tried to kill Omega with a suicide attack.

Eis Shenron: Weaker than SS4 Goku before breaking his limits, True Form Nuova and SS4 Vegeta, but was able to deal some damage to Goku.

Post-10x Kamehameha Super 17: Stomped Super 17 Saga SS4 Goku, who should be not that weaker to his later Saga before breaking limits, Goku stated to Baby that the Saiyans gets stronger as they fight.

Base Dragon Fist: Went through said 17.

Wait shouldn't Nuova Shenron have a Post-Revival key than? Because it's pretty clear that Post-Limit Break SS4 Goku in the Shadow Dragon Saga is far more powerful than Pre-Limit Break SS4 Goku in the Shadow Dragon Saga as shown when Syn Shenron no sold his 10x Kamehameha before he broke his limits. And than after he broke his limits Goku was the one that was easily beating Syn Shenron.

Eis Shenron is even weaker than Shadow Dragon Saga Pre-Limit Break SS4 Goku so he should probably just stay as at least 3-B.

Post-10x Kamehameha Super 17 could probably be Likely 3-A for stomping Super 17 Saga Pre-Limit Break SS4 Goku.

Base Dragon Fist should be the same as above.

Dark649 said:
At least 3-C: Baby Saga Base Goku, Baby Saga SS1-SS2 Vegeta, Uub, Infant and Teen Baby, and Base Rilldo. [Also Z SS3 Goku, Mira, Future Warriors, South and Dai Kaioshin, Transformed Janemba and Hirudegarn].
I think Z SS3 Goku, South Kaioshin and Dai Kaioshin should just be 3-C. I originally decided that Baby Saga Base Goku should be at least 3-C because he was stronger than Base Rilldo who is stronger than Buu who was comparable to Z SS3 Goku. So Z SS3 Goku and those that are comparable or weaker than him (in this case the two Kaioshin) should just be plain 3-C scaling from his revised universe shaking calc. Everybody else being at least 3-C is fine as they are stronger than Z SS3 Goku.

SSJ3 Goku really should get the 3-C+ rating though. The low-end calc of the byproduct of him merely transforming yields a value that is only ~1.4x short of the mark. I can see why the 'At least' would be deemed unnecessary; I'm neutral on that at this moment.

However, since any serious attack would necessarily yield a higher result if it could be measured and a full power attack obviously amplifies that even more, 3-B is possible but 3-C+ is almost definite.

I fully analyzed the situation, Goku produced 3.07 YF by merely transforming, so over 4 YF is possible and it could lead to the +, his full power attack which is the Dragon Fist is Multi-Galaxy level since he stomped Hirudegarn with it, the other characters scaled to Base Baby Saga Goku remains Galaxy level+ but very close to Multi-Galaxy level with the sole exception of Baby Saga Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta [Vegeta is stated to be the second strongest Z-Fighter with the sole exception of Goku, above Piccolo who barely surved a kamehameha from a Baby Possessed SS Gohan. The others remains the same as here].

It would be 3-C+: Baby Saga Base Goku, Baby Saga SS1 Vegeta, Uub, Infant and Teen Baby, and Base Rilldo, Super Mega Cannon Sigma | SS3 Goku, Mira, Future Warriors, South and Dai Kaioshin, Transformed Janemba and Hirudegarn [If Goku's SS3 Full Power reaches 4,298 YF].

1] About the others SS Trunks needs a new justification since never harmed Base Goku, GT Trunks is comparable to GT Goten [Baby stated that his body is easier to control but its likely more due to the fact that Baby was an Infant when he tried to possess Trunks while he was Teen when he possessed Goten so his possession gets better with age since when he is an Adult he can only possess Great Ape sized beings], was able to beat down Teen Baby, however Baby only did that to have an opening to possess Goten.

2] But previously Baby tried to possess Trunks and pushed back a suppressed Base Goku, but Trunks was able to fight back, through is not resistance since Baby was just unable to sustain SS Trunks power and resorted to place an egg before leaving, which latter possessed him.

So, a possibility is that SS Trunks is 3-C+ and the bases are least 3-C since he drove back Baby, but i would lead to the alternative that the bases are 3-C and higher with SS for Trunks [Baby Saga Base Vegeta should be as at least 3-C].

Lastly there are SS2 Teen Gohan, SPC Cell, GT Cell, GT Frieza, Second Coming LSS Broly, SS Second Coming Gohan, Base Janemba, Base Hirudegarn, Tapion, SS2 Goku and Vegeta: These characters are considerably above Restricted Super Saiyan Broly 4-A feat, but due to the large gap to 3-C unless there is a calc [which there is not], they remain at 4-A [But likely approaching the high-end], SS3 is a massive boost.

The saiyans being possessed could had been amped up from baby which makes sense considering how Vegeta was a lot stronger

Yes, its backed up by Mr. Satan recognizing that the regular humans are strong enough to force him to escape, but i was proposing 3-C for them [Base Trunks level opponent] since SS Trunks was able to drove back Infant Baby out of his body by the power of the transformation [Baby stated that controlling his body was difficult], who was playing around.

This the complete scale:

3-A: Likely Post-10x Kamehameha Super 17, Base Dragon Fist, Post Breaking Limits Shadow Dragon Saga SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Syn Shenron, Post Revival True Form Nuova Shenron, SS4 Dragon Fist, Universal Spirit Bomb, Omega Shenron, Dragon Ball GT Gogeta, Post-2nd Training Hero.

At least 3-B: Post Training Hero, Pre Breaking Limits SS4 Goku [Super 17/Shadow Dragon Saga's], True Form Nuova Shenron, Eis Shenron.

3-B: SS3 Z Goku Dragon Fist, Hyper Meta-Riildo, Meta-Rilldo, Fusion Reborn Gogeta, Baby Saga SS1-SS4 Goku, Super 17/Shadow Dragon Saga Base-SS3 Goku, Baby Saga SS2 Vegeta, Super 17/Shadow Saga Base-SS2 Vegeta, Majuub, Adult Baby, SS1 Baby Vegeta, Strongest Form 1 and 2 Baby Vegeta, Golden Great Ape Baby, Hell Fighter 17, Base Super 17, Shell Form Nuova Shenron, and Ultimate Shenron.

3-C+: Baby Saga Base Goku, Baby Saga SS1 Vegeta, Uub, Infant and Teen Baby, and Base Rilldo, Super Mega Cannon Sigma | SS3 Goku, Mira, Future Warriors, South and Dai Kaioshin, Transformed Janemba and Hirudegarn [If Goku's SS3 Full Power reaches 4,298 YF].

At least 3-C: Base Baby Saga Vegeta.

3-C: Base GT Trunks, higher with SS, Pan, Ledgic, Natt, Ribet, Bizu, Nezi and Oceanus Shenron.

4-A: SS2 Teen Gohan, SPC Cell, GT Cell, GT Frieza, Second Coming LSS Broly, Second Coming SS Gohan, Base Janemba, Base Hirudegarn, Pikkon, Tapion, SS2 Z Goku, SS2 Z Vegeta.

Back