• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dragon ball universe size discussion

Antvasima said:
So what still needs to be done here?
Super Manga

- It was decided that SSG Goku would be at least 3-B and 3-A for UI, but SSB/MSBB tier was not specified.

Toei

- Upgrade the speed feats of Pikkon and etc. based on the new universe size.

Okay. Feel free to carry out the accepted changes.

I'd like to deal with the Toei char. in one edit, so before them i'm waiting for the speed feats to upgraded, i will deal with the Super char in the meantime.

BlackeJan said:
Ok but...what tier would Teen Baby even be in his own?
Again here. Baby had no problems controlling Base Riildo body's even has an Infant, he was stated to be the strongest of enemies at the time and Dr. Myuu, who saw Goku vs Riildo believed he could take out Goku, later Trunks states that Riildo is just an inferior being that would be shut down once Baby is complete.

Ok just want to make sure. I just don't really feel that Pan of all people could be stronger the the enemies and DBZ let alone Vegito

BlackeJan said:
Yeah but for Pan and Base Trunk to be STRONGER then they r to me doesn't make sense
They are not stronger than Gogeta and Vegeto.

Dark649 said:
They scale from Goten, who was able to beat dow a held back Teen Baby.
Again here: At least 3-C+: Teen Baby

I think Toei is complete, but checking this could be fine.

For the Manga, i think SSG and SSB Manga Goku should be at least 3-B, 3-B+ for Mastered SSB and F. Zamasu, lastly 3-A for UI.

Base Goten and co. scaling to Teen Baby, who is stronger than General Riildo would be not ok since Riildo quickly recovered from Pan attack and Baby himself held back against Goten in order to obtain his body.

The only two profiles left are Baby and Vegeta.

The others will remain 4-A while Infant and Teen Baby will be downgraded to 4-A, the reason is that he never proved to be stronger than Riildo and does not have remotely tier 3 before hopping in the Saiyans body:

Baby [Infant]: Being stated to have energy gathered from Ludd is not impressive since the base saiyans had not that problems with it, later the three Saiyans were able to easily blast him and later planned to attack Pan or Base Trunks when alone, later when he entered Trunks body he attacked Goku, who was heavily suppressed and was asked by Pan to not increase his power or he would have killed him, then Baby was driven back by SS Trunks power, which he mentioned as boundless.

Baby [Teen]: Baby became stronger but was beaten down by Base Goten, Baby [who was not holding back] tried and succeded in turning him into SS, which energy he previously implied to be far above him and then possessed him.

Baby Goten: As a Super Saiyan, he tried to fight Base Gohan, who could not use his full power or would have injured Gohan, which he wanted to avoid. SS Baby Gohan full power led Gohan to go SS, which allowed Baby to enter inside him.

Baby Gohan: Blasted Piccolo, who was wearing weightened clothes. Then fought Vegeta who won a beam struggle against him as both SS, the team up with Goten blocked and allowed Vegeta to use more power, which Baby caught the occasion and possessed him, becoming far more powerful.

Baby Saga Base Vegeta will be at least 3-C, 3-C+ as SS because he won a beam struggle with SS Baby Possessed Gohan and 3-B as SS2.

Always thought Infant Baby being stronger than Base Rilldo was weird due to him getting pushed out of Trunks' body and getting defeated by Base saiyans so yeah I agree with downgrading Infant and Teen Baby and the other changes.

Wait where is Base Trunks and Pan scale cause u did say before that:

"Base Goten and co. scaling to Teen Baby, who is stronger than General Riildo would be not ok since Riildo quickly recovered from Pan attack and Baby himself held back against Goten in order to obtain his body"

After checking the episodes i found out that Teen Baby is not stronger than Riildo and Teen Baby himself did not held back against Base Goten.

The others will remain the same since Goku commented that the enemy they faced are particularly strong, but not as strong as himself obliviously, so 4-A for the Base's is fine.

Yeah, it need to be recalculated and evaluated with the new universe diameter/radius

I don't think they are gonna be changed now lol

If the calcs haven't been recalculated with the new universe size then they should be recalculated and then submitted for evaluations, yes.

Baeboyz said:
Ikeblade21 said:
Was the DBS Anime affected by much?
No, the speed feats only affects DBZ Anime and DBGT characters.
Why would that be? Wouldn't Whis, with flying to King Kai's planet in 20-ish minutes, be much faster with the DBZ universe being bigger?

No, the speed feats only affects DBZ Anime and DBGT characters.
Why would that be? Wouldn't Whis, with flying to King Kai's planet in 20-ish minutes, be much faster with the DBZ universe being bigger?

Oh, I thought that he was referring to something else, my bad.

Back