• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Tournament of Power Downgrade

The Low-Tiers of the Universal Survival Saga such as Ten Shin Han and Muten Roshi are rated as High 4-C because they can destroy Katchi Katchin while Base Gohan from the Majin Boo Saga was unable to destroy normal Katchin. However, Base Gohan is only 4-C on that key. Quoting his profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goha

"Star level, at least Large Star level as a Full Power Super Saiya, Large Star level+ as a Super Saiyan 2 (While he had lost much of his power, he was still far superior to Shin and capable of holding his own against Dabura, though he wasn't fighting seriously), Solar System level after having his potential unlocked (Easily overpowered and toyed with Super Buu, who matched SSJ3 Gotenks and who should be superior to SSJ3 Goku)"

Given this means it's his SSJ1 form that is High 4-C, and these characters scale to his base form, shouldn't they be "At least 4-C" instead?

IIRC (I can be wrong), it was because the difference between the lowest and the highest bounds of Star level were merely a 5x difference, so I guess High 4-C is accurate.

... So you're saying they're 5x stronger, for no apparent reason? I don't think we can quantify how much stronger are they.

Is Gohan baseline 4-C or above? Because being able to destroy a huge chunk of Katchi Katchin while base Gohan couldn't even scratch Katchin is a big difference.

It would be better to get some of the users who decided/approved that rating here.

Given the 4-C in Dragon Ball comes from upscaling Low 4-Cs, who in turn upscale from Freeza's High 5-A feat, I have no idea if he's above baseline at all.

Back