• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Garlic Jr. Rework (+ A Bunch of Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the drill, this is a cleanup and revision of the best Dragon Ball Z villain ever put on the screen. This is the profile in it's current state.
And here's my reworked version:
Oh, and this like upgrades most of the BoZ and Saiyan Saga characters to High 5-A due to the Dead Zone being a black hole and stuff, which is already accepted (Look at the LS justification of any Toei page)
That's it.

You know, is weird how we accept it being a black hole for LS, but never upgraded them via the result, i think we even accepted garlic jr creating it with ki instead of summoning it since the guidebook confirms it

just a minor thing, but the daizenshu says that the dead zone freezes one's body and soul, and garlic jr. says that both your body and spirit is trapped there until you die

would that be like, paralysis inducement and soul manipulation? or if it is referring to it's suction like a black hole, soul manipulation for it?

also i just noticed one thing, the daizenshu says that the gigantification is used with the makyo star and thus does the tens of times increase, then says that since garlic jr used it without the planet's influence and thus is his technique, so shouldn't the first movie's key also apply to this?

now, i know he is moon level and wouldn't reach the dead zone tier with just 20x increase so we scale him directly to it, but since the multiplier applies to the first movie, wouldn't that make his base only 20x weaker and thus 1.3x dwarf star level

Wait, since when, i have seen only 20x being used for tens of times

Also yeah the main issue is if we can downscale with multipliers

i'd like to see where was it agreed or where it is written that "many" means 4x and so, cuz i never saw it once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back