• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z (Toei) Upgrade: The Meta Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Toei Cell even have a profile?

Could basically use the same arguments for Cell's Statement,
  • We know Cell scales higher due to the power he's achieved being comparable to 4-A/3-C characters (Surpressed Perfect Cell already surpassed Canon-SPC's value and that's with the current upscaling we have over Saiyan Saga Vegeta's 4-C feat)
  • Kefla is 2-C (6 Uni) being hyped out about 2-C (3 Uni) power and like, Kefla is at least like thousands of times above Base BoG Goku who's that strong
Not comparable. Being suppressed and surpassing a 4-C doesn't back him being 4-A when his 4-B feat is a big deal and as I mentioned it's not my point. Kefla's would still be in the 2-C range.

freiza in T.O.P was bragging about planet busting attacks.
kefla was bragging about universe busting attacks.
but we wouldn't rate those charactets at 5-B and 3-A would we?
plus multiple consistent feats > a throwaway line. And Remember that the same cell was also bragging about destroying everything and his power was soo great that he shook everything from earth all the way to new namek.
Already adreesed the first two so I'm not going to argue those. For the second, I'm not sure shacking things from Earth to Namek means anything without a calc.
main-qimg-ea6681e8047ef43fba417db1d0378d43-pjlq
main-qimg-fb3b3a829e95717dd8bee4eeab69c4fc-pjlq
main-qimg-e176eb00257cb90a0822ede3d57f1db9-pjlq

Cell anime quotes do go hard.
Then I wonder why we accept his solar system claim

On a serious note, as I mentioned though I don't disagree with the upgrade. Though knowing how things go around here, it's not going to last.

Do anymore staff need to be called or do we need to just wait for the time to pass.

Not comparable. Being suppressed and surpassing a 4-C doesn't back him being 4-A when his 4-B feat is a big deal and as I mentioned it's not my point. Kefla's would still be in the 2-C range.

Already adreesed the first two so I'm not going to argue those. For the second, I'm not sure shacking things from Earth to Namek means anything without a calc.

On a serious note, as I mentioned though I don't disagree with the upgrade. Though knowing how things go around here, it's not going to last.

Do anymore staff need to be called or do we need to just wait for the time to pass.
You, Lephyr, and DDM agreed, so we just need to wait.

If this is you agreeing, then we have 3 staff votes and just need to wait. You also agree on the Namek stuff, right?

I guess I didn't explain the first point well enough, I basically said that Suppressed Perfect Cell (Vs. Trunks) is already almost x2 the SPC feat, that same Cell is weaker than even Base Buu Saga Gohan.
Technically we'd treat (At least in Versus Threads) 6 Universe 2-C as basically an infinite difference from 3 Universe 2-C, but even without that, Peak Kefla was going to one-shot second Ultra Instinct Omen, so her getting hyped up by something even Base BoG Goku could pull is almost as egregious as the Cell situation, almost, 4-B is freaking huge.
I'm sure there are more hype statements that don't make sense, I know the DBS Manga has a few

Though I'm a bit confused. How are we treating Garlic Jr's power level between Pre-Namek and Post-Namek?
The Dead Zone Movie Garlic Jr? That lad is way weaker because the Makyo Star was really far away from Earth, he's like weaker than Raditz
Post-Namek Garlic Jr. is stronger than Nail-Piccolo, but definitely weaker than Final Form Frieza

The Dead Zone Movie Garlic Jr? That lad is way weaker because the Makyo Star was really far away from Earth, he's like weaker than Raditz
Post-Namek Garlic Jr. is stronger than Nail-Piccolo, but definitely weaker than Final Form Frieza
Ah alright. As long as that power difference is being acknowledged

This should be fine then

I forgor, how badly did Garlic Jr. beat up Piccolo compared to Third Form Frieza? I'm thinking Frieza.

I ask cause depending on who beat up Piccolo worse, that's where you can determine on how the scaling goes on. Of course in the end Final Form Frieza will still be way stronger than Garlic Jr., but there is some character scaling from Nail Piccolo all the way to Final Form Frieza.

I forgor, how badly did Garlic Jr. beat up Piccolo compared to Third Form Frieza? I'm thinking Frieza.

I ask cause depending on who beat up Piccolo worse, that's where you can determine on how the scaling goes on. Of course in the end Final Form Frieza will still be way stronger than Garlic Jr., but there is some character scaling from Nail Piccolo all the way to Final Form Frieza.
Xenomorph was blitzing and Piccolo didn't get any good hits in. Scratch that, I don't think Piccolo hit 3rd Frieza at all. Also used him for target practice while playing. Definitely the worse beating.

if the feat is accepted, we should figure out who in the Namek arc scales to the 4-A feat, and I'll probably start drafting a new AP blog which I'll put in another CRT
Probably 3rd form Freeza and above would be around that tier. 4th form definitely still outscales garlick JR but idk at what specific percentage.

Outright, SS1 Future Gohan/ F. Trunks and post Yardrat Goku scale to 50x times this feat as enraged base kid Gohan > Garlick JR

3rd Form Frieza will probably remain at like High 4-C, since we can't really scale Garlic Jr. Piccolo to Namek Piccolo
We know Trunks Saga Piccolo believes he's stronger than Vegeta
Can we really scale Namek Freeza to garlic JR at all then? The reason people were ******** their pants at Freezas return was likely due to him having become stronger than before as opposed to them not reaching that level yet, in which case it might be better to scale namek Freeza to his own 4-A feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back