• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't worked out whether the 10x would apply to speed despite there being a clear increase in speed with SSJ2 which is >Grade 3. Right now it's just applying to AP.
an increase in Ki is generally an increase in speed too, except for in flight, where skill is also a factor (Piccolo was weaker than Goku during the Raditz flight but his flight speed was faster due to him having a better technique)

although I think there's also a debate on whether Cell Games Goku scales to suppressed Grade 3 Cell

Cell Saga Characters are now in the Yottafoe Range and scale to Quadrillions of times FTL. Ohhh now there's some matches that can be done.
Matches you mean manga DB vs DBZ anime hopefully? Or that is too much of a wish?

Either way, reading those threads, I’m here wising for more toei profiles for probably frieza so we can get some DBS manga vs Z anime matches if it is possible. Kind of strange frieza didn’t get a toei profile since even then I can distinctly remember him having more absurd feats in the anime

Hey, I have recently found a phamphlet for the movie 8 (Broly), that says that Goku became a thousand time more powerful with the power of courage (It is KI, but KI is directly correspondant to strength)
Wouldn't that make Goku and Company downscale by being a thousand times weaker than Broly?

Last edited:
Broly isn't currently accepted as being part of the Toei continuity, Goku and co would already be High Multi-Galaxy by the Cell Games if it was

3-C Cell
278f93781d39d09acb49413f9f2b9e60.png

The fact that anime Cell Saga tier characters and possibly Namek can slap around manga end of Z is what gets me, and it’s ******* hilarious to see Manga cast get eradicated by anime cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back