• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Thread 58: Shirts are going off and Frieza is a huge fodder now

Status
Not open for further replies.
me personally i think 17 should be upgraded to high 3-A or Low 2-C, its common for characters to break their limits when everything is on the line, actually i think almost all main characters do that.

Can I ask why this site doesn't take the manga as a source for scaling? Toyotaro and toriyama actually communicate when making the manga. It was toyotaros idea to bring vegito back, as he wasn't planned by toriyama. I know the anime is primary source, but the manga should also be used to scale when the anime lacks in scaling.

RosauraGerissen Makes/Retweets amazing DB memes. People should consider following.

i want to see more though i don't have twitter Cause notification annoying and too lazy

I'm surprised the writers aren't gonna make them even attempt a fusion I know he wont' give enough time for a metamoran but they could putthe earrings on

Nibbler3100 said:
I'm surprised the writers aren't gonna make them even attempt a fusion I know he wont' give enough time for a metamoran but they could putthe earrings on
Vegito appeared in zamasu arc as fanservice according to them

He won't appear anymore but yes I wish they could at least mentioned it

I never considered goku Or vegeta above each other without goku going UI. They looked comparable to each other when they fought jiren can't really gauge who's stronger when they both aren't doing anything to the guy. Android 17 also looked comparable to them but it's dismissed. 17 has consist feats against tough opponents like toppo, anilaza and jiren, idk why it's an outlier.

Ikr.

His base Barrier is 3-A but we clearly see him REINFORCE IT to a Low 2-C standard, which can still be stated. And his self destruction, which overloaded his body anyway, blocked Jirens pissed attack, which shows that it was enough to break it down.

im not sure about toppo tho, you can argue that one needs god ki to counter hakai. jiren has a wall of energy but if you are ssb level and above actually I think just ssg as jiren chose to block goku' attacks, then it's a non factor. 17 Barrier should be low 2-C as it can take attacks form toppo a low2-C, and contend with jirens ultimate attack. also characters break their limits all the time which I stated before, especially when something serious on the line and even power of friendship ( which I said above)

. The only argument against it is, it doesn't make sense, but hell thats for every anime character that gets a random power up just because a family member was hurt or they something on the line.

Oscar from rwby got 7-B, even when people says it didn't make any sense, you can use the same logic here, just because it doesn't make sense doesn't mean 17 can't be upgraded. Everyone there on oscar thread said " a feat is a feat". I don't really like contradictions

I also think 17 should be low 2-c with barries but they had slaughter about it yesterday and I really can't care less about power level and all this BS at this point

I say just ignore it because next 3 episodes will be peaceful from all the upgrades and nonsense

Pfft, don't even bring up Oscar being 7-B here It was confirmed Ozpin completely took over the body and overwhelmed Oscar, which just means it was Ozpins soul (which was swapped for Oscars, and aura is based off souls) was making him slightly stronger. Even then, he had to hide and run from Hazel, who was overwhelming everyone at the same time.

But that's irrelevant here, 17's base Barrier couldn't take Toppos justice flash, the base Barrier on its own is 3-A, but we see that 17 can stack barriers that can protect people from Jirens attack. They do have Low 2-C capability, but overall, 17 is still a 3-A. But the undoubted low 2-C of his stacked barrier and self Destruction I think should be noted.

Who do you guys think the evildoer who killed Jiren's parents was? I really want to assume it was someone sent by Belmond.

it's best to talk about it here I'm not gunna make a thread as the recent ones turn into chaos and get closed. But android 17 also clashed with jiren, as well as took hits with no notable series damage. Before that episode he and Frieza took a full on blast from jiren and was fine.

I made a discussion post a week ago saying it would be best to upgrade everyone to Low 2-C, whis can one shot Beerus does that make him 2-C? Grand priest can do the same with angels does that make Him 2-B? No, it's simply being on the low end or high end of a tier. It could be the same thing with the other fighters. We show the gap between 3-A and low 2-C as infinite, dbs doesn't,but for the sake of our tier system everyone should be low2-C. They can simply be on the low end, same tier doesn't mean same strength especially on a huge tier like low2-C and above. Whis and Beerus confirmed this to be the case

Yeah, but Low 2-C 17 is fairly iffy. DBS has consistency issues and if 17 for Low 2-C, it would scale to others who haven't. As much as I love him, I don't think he is base 3-A.

Yeah, bit iffy on all that aswell

If everyone 3-A went to Low 2-C it would fix this powerscaling bull tbh. 17 isn't low 2-C because he was outclassed by toppo,but he blocked a full on hit from toppo and had not a single injury lol. justice flash broke his barrier, but what happened when justice flash was used on his body? He was hardly injured, to the point where later he took a blast from jiren, and all he did was pant. now he's taking hits from jiren and still isn't getting hurt when he's at full power. I see no reason why 17 only gets upgrade with barrier because his regular durability is looking just as good. He also isn't low 2-C cause base toppo was slightly stronger? Oh look if everyone was low 2-C it would fix literally everything.

Dragon Ariia said:
If everyone 3-A went to Low 2-C it would fix this powerscaling bull tbh. 17 isn't low 2-C because he was outclassed by toppo,but he blocked a full on hit from toppo and had not a single injury lol. justice flash broke his barrier, but what happened when justice flash was used on his body? He was hardly injured, to the point where later he took a blast from jiren, and all he did was pant. now he's taking hits from jiren and still isn't getting hurt when he's at full power. I see no reason why 17 only gets upgrade with barrier because his regular durability is looking just as good. He also isn't low 2-C cause base toppo was slightly stronger? Oh look if everyone was low 2-C it would fix literally everything.
I agree. DB doesn't treat 3A and Low 2C as an infinite gap afterall.

It would be fixing their mess so to speak. If jiren, goku, grand priest and toppo didn't have low 2-C feats then this wouldn't have happened xD. Before everyone was all on one tier, 3-A, there was not much issues when that was the case back then. I think everyone should go back to the same same tier except Zeno of course

I agree. DB doesn't treat 3A and Low 2C as an infinite gap afterall.

I mean we are the one who are assuming one character is 3-A and other is low 2-C when the show doesn't give f*ck about tiering system in some fan site

It's our fault for taking the show seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back