• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
New tournament starts and only 1 minute has passed...be prepared for 47 more episodes of this and possibly 69 more threads of this (this will NEVER end) OVO

Zeno needs to erase universe 6. Saiyans these days are getting too many power ups, yet Goku and Vegeta's sons literally get 0 screentime, or upgrades.

If Krillin legit kills some fodder, I hope they dont just try to brush the fact he killed a person under the rug. I feel like Krillin is one of the few characters who would actually feel remorse.

was the spoiler implying that Krillin killed someone? At least for me I read it as more like Krillin got distracted by 18, tried to protect her, then just got himself eliminated.

@Bluedash No he got disqualified. For what, we don't know. Although it's likely due to killing someone.

He is not going to fly, he is not going to use something like a senzu bean, so i have no doubt Krillin is going to accidentally kill someone

@Redgrave. You broke two unspoken rules. Rule number one: I make every ten of these. Rule number two: every ten of these must be done in Roman numerals.

Luckily, I can forgive you for the first and fix it for you for the second

Ovo

Only reason Tien hasn't done much is because.

1) He got hit with the PIS stick the first time.

2) He was stuck fighting the likes of Gohan and Piccolo. So he didn't have a chance. He hasn't gotten a chance to shine(Aside from the Solar Flare in the beginning of the tournament).

Notice how we all feel bad for Sidra and the Trio de Dangers and not the Supreme Kai. ovo

I kinda wish Belmod was the Universe 9 god so when Universe 9 was erased, I could of made the joke that "Well there god was a clown anyway, so go figure his fighters were a joke." But no, now we have Jiren, who I'm pretty sure is going to job Golden Frieza

The real cal howard said:
@Redgrave. You broke two unspoken rules. Rule number one: I make every ten of these. Rule number two: every ten of these must be done in Roman numerals.

Luckily, I can forgive you for the first and fix it for you for the second

Ovo
oh lol thx for da mercy OVO

I kinda wanna to see more Piccolo action, he fell off hard after The Cell and Majin Buu saga. He had some time fighting Frost but...Poisoned.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Only reason Tien hasn't done much is because.
1) He got hit with the PIS stick the first time.

2) He was stuck fighting the likes of Gohan and Piccolo. So he didn't have a chance. He hasn't gotten a chance to shine(Aside from the Solar Flare in the beginning of the tournament).
But in the Buu saga he deflected Buutenks's ki blast with the intent to kill Gohan with a tri beam ):

I'm willing to bet that the fodder tier for ToP will be 4-B and that we might see some upgrades for Krillin, Tien, Android 18, and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back