• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleLord said:
It doesn't feel DBZ. There isn't a main villian. The story is simple, win tournament or die. I miss Zamasu's arc. I don't care about the feats that much, but having them fight in a small stage is boring to me. I guess is just wishful thinking of having the theme of old DBZ fights back.

Don't you get tired of the same thing over and over? I, for one, want to see Dragon Ball evolve and employ new themes that it's never explored before.

Unite My Rice said:
I want to see Goku get some new abilities and hax smh. Tired of the same old stuff.
Read the manga. Toyo gave him his own version of Hakai last chapter.

RadicalMrR said:
Goku and Vegeta are getting a lot of resistances today.
Elaborate. Link level resistances, Darshe level resistances, Digimon level resistances, Saint Seiya level resistances, or 682 level resistances?

According to herms Vegeta took an absolute zero attack and was fine. Both of them can use Ki to prevent poison.

The uninterested reaction of U9's angel makes this seem suspicious to me. Maybe at the end of the tournament it'll be shown that nobody actually got erased after all, but that would be incredibly lame.

Holy shit that was brutal U9 got annihilated by zeno he really did it, and that angel is asshole for laughing at his own universe 0_0

Also plz stop using blue on fodders =___=

So WarGreymo type resistances. Well at least that means Absolute Zero won't work ovo.

Anywho. I feel bad for all of Universe 9...except Ro. I still hate him. Masako X must be crying tears of joy right about now. ovo

The real cal howard said:
RadicalMrR said:
Goku and Vegeta are getting a lot of resistances today.
Elaborate. Link level resistances, Darshe level resistances, Digimon level resistances, Saint Seiya level resistances, or 682 level resistances?
Aren't Saint Seiya, Link and Digimon resistances pretty much the same thing? ovo

So from the looks of it, I believe Krilin is gonna get DQed cause he brought some sun glasses. Not as cool as him dissecting fodder but better then him jobbing.

But this time he takes Zeno's body and becomes Zeno black, but becomes too OP and both Zenos have to fuse

I still don't fully believe that U 9 is dead, if Zeno had blown them in a shower of blood a la Doc Manhattan, i would, but this, i idk.

It is worth noting that base Vegeta was superficially frozen, and only when he went SSJ 1 the ice was gone, but he certainly is resistant to it, no doubt.

The only question i have after this episode, could Vegeta defeat Cygnus Hyoga?

Vegeta vs cygnus hyoga? No, vegeta still gets atomized, don't see why people feel the need to bring saint seiya into this, this resistance is to basic stuff, not saint seiya level stuff where everyone pretty much has resistance to stuff like mind manipulation, soul manipulation, matter manipulation, Illusions, dream manipulation, life manipulation & death manipulation, space-time manipulation, existence erasure etc

Anyway betting universe 10 will be next to be erased. Surprising though, thought u10 would be first

I legit feel bad for U9, including their Supreme Kai. Whoever said this arc doesn't create tension, idk what kind of taste you have. But I've never felt so much dispair and hopelessness from Dragon Ball.

Best arc of the entire Dragon Ball franchize hands down.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I legit feel bad for U9, including their Supreme Kai. Whoever said this arc doesn't create tension, idk what kind of taste you have. But I've never felt so much dispair and hopelessness from Dragon Ball.

Best arc of the entire Dragon Ball franchize hands down.
I know right? Especially the fact that the angels feel so indiferent to their respective Universes AND the fact that your Universe gets erased the moment you lose creates a lot of tension.

The episode was great and Zeno is savage but I gotta bring this up, how in the hell where Basil and Lavender keeping up?. It was already astableshed that Lavender was on Gohan's level and Basil was somewhat comparable to Fat Buu.

Did they really just retcon them that fast.

We could try and say "oh well they couldn't sense then so they could get a sneak hit in" but that shouldn't even work since their stronger and could tank their blows and laid them out with one hit.

The other members are ok (Cat Girl and the Dragon) because they just showed except for the others (Rabbit, the bat green thing, Spiderman and iceman) since they didn'tdidn'th of anything and where fodder but Basil and Lavender that was just wired.

Anyway Universe 9 Angel ƒæ╝ looken suspect as hellƒÿê.

Least we got Goku and Vegeta can protect themselves from poison and Vegeta has resistance to absolute zero😎

Man, and Champa is being a real dick lately too. Beerus actually seems to care about his brother, but apparently this care isn't reciprocated. Beerus was clearly saddened by U9 getting erased. Imagine how he'll feel when his brother and U6 get erased.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Also another weird thing that happened in this episode is that apparently Goku's punches aren't strong enough to break through Iron.
Lol I know! But that could just mean that guys skin is hard like iron but he is stronger then base Goku.

Think about it Goku's skin is harder then a normal humans naturally. The Dragon guys skin is as hard as Iron normally so boost them up with the same level of power his skin will be more durable.

Aka ki enhanced = Multi Galaxy level+ iron skin

Lol I forget base Goku isn't rated that high yet.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Man, and Champa is being a real dick lately too. Beerus actually seems to care about his brother, but apparently this care isn't reciprocated. Beerus was clearly saddened by U9 getting erased. Imagine how he'll feel when his brother and U6 get erased.

I know right??? Poor Beerus is going to see his brother be erased without hope right in his face.

Lol I know! But that could just mean that guys skin is hard like iron but he is stronger then base Goku.

Think about it Goku's skin is harder then a normal humans naturally. The Dragon guys skin is as hard as Iron normally so boost them up with the same level of power his skin will be more durable.

Aka ki enhanced Multi Galaxy level+ iron skin

This reminds me of when Goku states that he could not go to the earth's core without a special suit...even though surviving the heat of the sun would qualify as a Multi-City Block Level feat.

Also your logic seems to make sense for the most part although this will probably be considered an oultier or PIS.

That small smirk from U9's Angel and Whis's own nonchalant nature about the whole erasure thing and that ONLY the angels survive the universe erasure SCREAMS to me like a foreshadowing of a coup d'etat on Gran Priest's part.

Wrong @Penguin. Zeno was going to destroy the universes regardless of Gokus request. In actual fact Goku saved one Universe from being destroyed and every universe has a chance to be saved.

Vados even said this in a few episodes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back