• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want caulifla to turn Super Saiyan Blue. I mean seriously i could tolerate Trunks but not this.

Why Vegeta did it with training and a teacher, Caulifla who's an even greater prodigy than Goku or Gohan should be able to with Goku has a teacher just look at Kabe & Vegeta training or Kabe training Kale & Caulifla where they show us Universe 6 Saiyan's Biology works completely different

Because Vegeta actually worked hard to get to were he was. Even Frieza who is indeed a prodigy still needed to train to get to were he is now even if it was less than Vegeta. Caulifla on the other hand got her transformation out of nowhere and from what we have seen she was barely trained at all. I could tolerate SSJ1 and maybe even SSJ2 a little but SSJB is too far.

I like how people are assuming Caulifla is gonna go SSB. This is an issue with the community, they jump to conclusions....We haven't seen anything yet. We shouldn't be assuming she'll just go Blue.

I'm not jumping into any conclusions. I'm just saying that I don't like the theory that Caulifla might turn SSJB thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back