• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 65: Because we still got the manga, the movie and the dub to discuss!

Natse said:
Isn't manga Jiren incredibly different from the anime one? He basically has Toppo's personality instead of the Batman one Toriyama came up with.
Not exactly, but he is different. He is more heroic, and unlike the anime, he isnt an asshole at all in the manga, he is far more respectful (so far). The obvious difference is that he also talks alot. But lets see if toyotaro doesnt turn him into anime jiren

https://twitter.com/RosauraGerissen/status/992928653033041920

Nah, Akira doesn't want to involve any religious things in DB so that it remains an anime that everyone can watch.

Looks cool.

I thought it was for Goku Day.

Haa. Apperantly Xeno King vegeta (with the mask) beat the shit beerus (was pff panel, he just mentions it). Goes to show that the era of the gods of destructions being untouchable has come to an end (came to an end more than a year ago with the introduction of jiren)

Ovrhide said:
Haa. Apperantly Xeno King vegeta (with the mask) beat the shit beerus (was pff panel, he just mentions it). Goes to show that the era of the gods of destructions being untouchable has come to an end (came to an end more than a year ago with the introduction of jiren)
It never happened, King Vegeta just said he would take his revenge with his new power, that's all

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Ovrhide .... And Bardock fought evenly and scared said King Vegeta in the opening with Beerus .... God. Anyways, where did you find that info though.
Kanzenshuus "super dragon ball heroes" section, translated by thedevilscorpse.

Ovrhide said:
It never happened, King Vegeta just said he would take his revenge with his new power, that's all
If what the devilscorpse showed was correct, he already had his revenged against freeza and beerus. He was explaining that his current power let him achieved such feats.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16328&start=10340

it wasn't, the scan is the real one but the translation that say King Vegeta has beaten Beerus was made by a rookie of the site and it was said innaccurate by more experienced users, so while the exact translation isn't complete, the more trustworthy member said that Vegeta was talking about getting revenge with his new power, not that he had already done it

It never happened, King Vegeta just said he would take his revenge with his new power, that's allIf what the devilscorpse showed was correct, he already had his revenged against freeza and beerus. He was explaining that his current power let him achieved such feats.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16328&start=10340

also S3 Hendrix who made the claim in the first place, corrected himself

Yes, im aware of that now. Tho if he is confident in that claim that he can beat beerus, i guess he is in that range of power.

Its not like beerus is anything special in DB heroes. Xeno ssj4 Goku is about on par with ssb goku post TOP, and Mechikabura in his prime compared everyone present (including a xeno ssj4 Gogeta) as babies to his power. Mechikabura has to be at least Hakaishin level. Maybe LB Jiren and MUI goku level.

That room was always like that in the sub too.

So ive been thinking about Gokus and jirens power compared to beerus, and it got me to look at the poster stating that UI Goku was perhaps beyond beerus (the word perhaps wasnt used, but ill get to that). Apperantly people used this to defend beerus possibly still being a bench mark for Goku, but when i took a look at it it seems to be a bench mark goku already surpassed.

0BD47D6E-9001-478C-A15B-AFAC69616F45
The all mighty google translate: As I thought, in 129 episodes, Goku successfully succeeded in winning the new form "the selfishness of selfishness" that had begun to awaken from the past. The whole body shone silver and I gained the power to fight equally with Siren. Its battle capability was enough to say that destruction God of the seventh universe, Pils "beyond me ..."

My minimalistic corrections: As I thought, in episode 129, Goku successfully succeeded in obtaining the new form "the selfishness of selfishness" that had begun to awaken from the past. The whole body shone silver and I gained the power to fight equally with Jiren. Its battle capability was enough for the destruction God of the seventh universe, Beerus, to say "Its beyond me ..."

As yall can tell, its talking about events in 129 only, not 130. First of all, the whole "perhaps" thing, isnt even a thing. Beerus out right says "Beyond me...", so i dont know where this "perhaps" came from. Second, while it says that his whole body shone silver, it also says that it allowed goku to fight "equally" with jiren... as far as i know, jiren only fought equally against a UI omen Goku. Could they be refering to a UI omen Goku already being above beerus? Is that why it says "body shone silver" instead of of the hair? He does have a silver aura. Im iffy on that, but jiren didnt fight a completed UI goku equally, he got stomped, which allowed him to break his limits.

So whats yall opinion on this?

Back