• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 65: Because we still got the manga, the movie and the dub to discuss!

1-A too weak for Godku

M╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âk╠Âu╠ ╠ÂM╠Âi╠Ân╠Âu╠Âs╠ ╠Â1╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠ÂA╠Âl╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠Ây╠Â.╠Â

Rikimarox2 said:
M╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âk╠Âu╠ ╠ÂM╠Âi╠Ân╠Âu╠Âs╠ ╠Â1╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠ÂA╠Âl╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠Ây╠Â.╠Â
Downplay

I heard that too. Those peeps just want to make more OP DB anime for the fanboys lol

It is a DB Heroes anime. So no.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I hope DB heroes does ggive us more feats.
because, oh my god, i am still pissed about the High 2-A bust we had yesterday.
I missed this, can you summarize it quickly please?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Although if Fu is MUI level in DBH, then guys like Prime Mechikabura might be GoD level or above.
Wasn't Fu comparable to Goku only via using rift energy he collected all the timelines they went through?

I wonder if they will Bring Jiren again in the future, how popular was Jiren in Japan? everyone I talked with said Jiren meh character and not everyone liked him that much

I know these are non-canon from Dokkan, but they just strengthen the points already proven in the anime.

@ZERO7772

That's correct. If he does that in DBH then he might get to MUI Goku level (or maybe he doesn't have to)

Fu was ******** his pants when SSB Goku came after him, he teamed up with FW2 and somehow held their own against Goku until Goku went UI and Fu gave all the time rift energy to FW2 who fought Goku to draw

He gets shit on if he fight Goku head on, he need some prep

Actually he didn't team up with FW2 at all. And the energy Fu gave to FW2 was enough to stalemate Post-ToP MUI Goku, and he still had some energy to spare.

Post Time Rift Fu should be around MUI level.

... Fu didn't team up with Future Warrior at all ZERO. He let FW do all the fighting and " leave it up to him fow now ? ". Secondly, his response to fighting Goku was open-ended. We do not know how that would've turned out . Also, in XV2 in the final mission they portray him as comparable to MUI.

Let's keep this in mind :

- FW fought Fully Powered Champa without the amp and someone who viewed said Champa as an insect [ Dabura w/ Time Amp ] - Said Future Warrior handily lost to SSB Goku before the Amp gave him enough strength to fight back and overpowered MUI Goku. - Pre-Tokipedia FW was thought to be capable of fighting equally with the Gods of Destruction by Whis.

XV2 DLC had 3 endings, iirc he said he don't want to face SSB Goku in one of them, when did they make him comparable to Goku? all he did from what I remember was boosting FW2 with the time rift energy to fight UI Goku, also FW2 didn't overpower MUI it ended in draw

UI > GoDs and not all GoDs are equals

ZERO7772 said:
I wonder if they will Bring Jiren again in the future, how popular was Jiren in Japan? everyone I talked with said Jiren meh character and not everyone liked him that much
The most lokely answer is yes. Esoecially since the series ended with goku wanting to fight him more, and jiren promising a rematch

They'll bring Jiren back so whatever new villain they wanna hype up whoops his ass.

Doubt it. I believe toriyama wants to keep hakaishin tier relavent. Probably the reason why they removed The ability for goku to enter UI (for now onviously).

They toke it form only to keep him on equal foot with Vegeta so Vegeta doesn't sound like a fodder, also Jiren will be fodder at some point and you know it

The most lokely answer is yes. Esoecially since the series ended with goku wanting to fight him more, and jiren promising a rematch

Goku want to fight everyone again, maybe it will be some filler episode like the Goku vs Hit rematch where Goku win without using UI lol

Probably, probably not. The reason i dont think so is because of beerus. I doubt toriyama wants beerus to be fodder material down the line. If jiren becomes fodder, then so does beerus. So no, im sticking to he wont become fodder.

I wonder if people said the same thing about Kami decades ago.

https://twitter.com/RosauraGerissen/status/998263317771837440

^ When the meme you made for this site gets reposted on this site again

Nah, Jiren is definitely not stronger than IZ because reasons.

Back