• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 56: Low 2-C for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okie. I wasn't trying to start a flame war or anything, I just feel like people in that thread thought I was trying to downplay him when all I was doing was trying to be uber specific about it. Anyway, it helps because, apart from the DBS website, he's never stated to be the candidate to be GoD until he's already transformed. Additionally, there should be a separation because although he is clearly stated to be exactly like a GoD, he still lacks the OFFICIAL title, which is given by Zen'o and not by anyone else. He doesn't serve as U11's GoD, he's just the guy who's next in line. He's been being trained to be a GoD, and he already has the power of one (which is repeatedly stated in the profile), it's just to show that he's not official yet.

Well, that makes sense. I am fine too. Wasn't trying to start a war either.

I felt very bad for Toppo when Freeza and 17 were ganging up on him. It reminded me of "Light of Hope" Gohan.

Cell saga flashbacks.

Void Manipulation, limited Reality Warping and Invulnerability should be scaled to other GoDs too, just like hakai.

Can't wait to see Jiren's full power now lol

And Vegeta's about to match Toppo, so maybe Goku and Vegeta might also get some haxed boost, or at least hax negation and resistance.

SSB level fighters are nothing compared to a GoD's true power.

Guys, remember when Beerus came to fight Super Saiyan God? lol, he must be really disappointed in Goku.

Toppo is mega strong now but he is not invincible, attacking on the spiritual plane could annihilate, Soul Manip ect .....

but he is very haxed

Tsk. Toppo just showed us how casuals the GoDs were during the first exchange, before the ToP started

DarkDragonMedeus said:
And Vegeta's about to match Toppo, so maybe Goku and Vegeta might also get some haxed boost, or at least hax negation and resistance.
No because toppo deactivates his hakai barrier when hitting directly or when he gets punched.

No because toppo deactivates his hakai barrier when hitting directly or when he gets punched.

He would be a monster to fight outside of the tournament

Didn't the grand priest say not to hold back against those 4 GoD?

No, only the manga version said that.

Toppo wasn't trying to erase him though. This is blatantly stated by Toppo in that he could destroy Freeza, but this would result in his disqualification.

It doesn't matter. Toppo wouldn't have said he wasn't going to destroy Freeza if he were going to to begin with. That's ludicrous and inconsistent with what happened.

I don't know if Toppo was trying to erase him, but he was definitely using hakai energy against Frieza.

I think that just means that they can control their Hakai energy, which is plausible given that Toppo can surround himself in said energy.

@Therefir

If Toppo did try to erase him Freeza would've been erased, Toppo would've been erased and Universe 11 would be erased. The "Hakai/Destroy" is probably just him trying to intimidate/startle Freeza enough so he can't fight him even if that doesn't work in the end.

Seemed like Toppo was trying to destroy him initially, as if he lost his cool or something. Then later came to his senses knowing that he'll get disqualified. That's how I interpreted the scene.

So I think Frieza did legit demonstrate resistance to existence erasure, once again. Toppo was even surprised that Frieza survived it.

I think it's a bigger jump to assume that then it is just to assume he held back against Freeza.

I don't think Freeza needs to be Low 2-C. In fact, I am HEAVILY against it.

The fact is that Toppo wouldn't do something that would jeopardize the safety of his universe RIGHT AFTER he states that his only concerns are winning and survival.

Aeyu said:
The fact is that Toppo wouldn't do something that would jeopardize the safety of his universe
That's not a fact. That's your opinion. Toppo, like any character, isn't immune to recklessness and irrationale. Plus, whenever his hakai missed his target, it erased whatever it hit. In any show, that's a classic way to show the audience what would happen to a character if they were hit by said thing (provided they don't have resistance to it).

Unite My Rice said:
Ryukama said:
And "Hakai is different from Energy of Destruction" debunked :^)
Nah
How is it not? The terms were used interchangeably and Beerus said "It's hakai" when he saw the "energy of destruction" blasts Toppo was shooting. The idea that they are different techniques that function differently, to the point where one is a complete dura negation and the other can be bypassed through strength, isn't at all supported by the series.

They have the same effects, the same colored aura, one is called Hakai while the other is called "Energy of Hakai", and the terms are used interchangaebly.

They're the same thing. Only difference is the way they're shot out. One being like a ki blast and the other being out the palm. It's like saying that a foot kamehameha functions completely differently than a regular kamehameha.

Also I posted on your wall :^)

@Meleenium

"That's your opinion"

Which is heavily supported by what I stated, and makes less assumptions than trying to give Freeza more abilities. If he could easily Hakai Freeza, but chose not to as to not get disqualified, him trying to do so before is absurd.

Intent to kill =/= using all of one's power. Especially when later they were explicitly stated to have held back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back