• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 56: Low 2-C for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go with the headcanon again, no one said he creat universe and the subs are not even out yet

Anyway, it seems this episode is implying that Toppo is much superior to Sidra from what it seems?

Also, man, this music is super loud, can anyone plz turn it off? If I didn't have headphone I won't be entering the thread because of the loud music

ZERO7772 said:
Bruh he changed the color of certain area with his Hakai power that's all
Yeah that's what I said... he changed the World of Void.

(If you were talking to me)

>Certain area = the whole world of void

Bruh .....

Anyway Toppo's best feats in this episode is that he literally shattered all of the fighting stage in just one attack, murder stomp Frieza and it seems he's MUCH stronger than Sidra "who is the weakestGoD"

Remember that Sidra only gave a small bit of Hakai energy to his servant. Toppo has pretty much a lot of feats today tho. Probably able to go to 2-C if this keeps up.

This just solidifies Low 2-C Jiren even more. Since Toppo said Jiren is far above him and that anyone equal to him stands no chance against Jiren.

I'm pretty sure Toppo's going to become Low 2-C.

From the looks of the preview Goku and Jiren are going to have some alone time off screen, while Vegeta and Toppo duke it out.

It was Akira Toriyama in the Battle of Gods movie.

There is no universal feat in the movie.We don't know whether it was his idea or not.

The reason that there was no universal feat in the movie was stated in the interview. After the earthquake in japan they wanted no or not mucb destruction feat in the movie. But it is clearly Toriyama's idea as the universal feat was also in the manga. They weren't even at 100%

I can't wait for the downplay to commence. Freeza's says that his supernova attack he launched at Toppo could bust a planet. 5-B Golden Freeza confirmed /s.

Haha he was not in golden form. He was beaten and losed a lot of his power. But I dont understand why they bring that up. Cell could destroy a Solar System?!

Pannaliciour said:
The reason that there was no universal feat in the movie was stated in the interview. After the earthquake in japan they wanted no or not mucb destruction feat in the movie. But it is clearly Toriyama's idea as the universal feat was also in the manga. They weren't even at 100%
Can I please have a source for this?

Episode 125 spoliers

Does anyone know how Android 17 was able to hold his own against Toppo in a beam struggle? It came off as just plain stupid when Toppo's beam didn't instantly plow through 17's and eliminate him.

Well, Android 17 is comparable to SSJB Goku. We now have confirmation that that's not PIS. And he would have lost if not for Freeza attacking Toppo while at a disadvantage.

We know that Pre-GoD Toppo is around SSBKKx2 Lvl. And 17 fought SSB Goku who was holding back to a standstill while holding back himself. However we never knew if Goku was holding back power in SSB or holding back as in not using Kaioken. So for all we know he might've been closer to SSBKKx2 in power rather than SSB.

One interesting character thing I like is how they're showing that the Pride Troopers can be quite hypocritical and not as good as they are portrayed to be. As the manga shows with Jiren, and this episode showed with Toppo, both of them are willing to completely throw away justice for their own self interests. Despite how much they nonstop go on about justice.

I've said it the other thread, but I'm willing to bet Jiren at full power is Angel level.

Two things will happen.

1. U7 will lose

2. Vegetto will appear

I don't think the Heroes ending is gonna happen anymore.

What if, since Frieza isn't knocked off yet but practically almost dead, Jiren is the last Pride Trooper standing and he ties with Frieza when the timer runs out?

I really think the writing staff have no idea what they are doing in terms of ap. Even less than previously thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back