• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 56: Low 2-C for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're taking time for the production of a new movie. I believe there will be a season 2 sometime in the future

Anyone who says it ending forever is wrong, anyone who says it's coming back is also wrong.

All we know is that the Dragon Ball series isn't over. DBS likely will return but there is nothing official, however I'm positive DBS will return since...

The movie will without question make lots of money, the manga is still on going, and it would be idiotic to not return to a Dragon Ball tv series.

I can bet that a Dragon Ball tv series will come up again.

(I bet this will confuse what is canon even more... I say there is no canon and both DBS anime and DBS manga follow the manga of DBZ but neither are truly "canon".)

Good thing we seperated Goku's DBS profile from his DBZ one.

At least DBS gave us Vegeta's first on-screen transformation

Just leaving a comment here so i can stay updated on the new thread, and yes, seems like nearly everyone is getting Low 2-C now

So is anyone watching the dub? I mean, we're gonna need something to talk about when DBS stops airing, and I've been keeping up with the dub, so what is everyone's thoughts on it?

I've been watching the dub too. Brian was fantastic and now we got Future Trunks arc.

if its legit i would love to see vegito vs jiren things are heating up

Have you not learned anything from Vegito fights? If they fuse they stomp Jiren.

Or he makes the exception lol.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
if its legit i would love to see vegito vs jiren things are heating up
It will also show how Golden Frieza Tier characters fair against GOD level (if truly is) Toppo.... Then more upgrades incoming haha :p

Also if Vegito appears Merged Zamasu will be mentioned and that may lead to more confusions according to what will be mentioned this time...

Its not like Frieza will get a power but rather he will fight at full power from what it is said here...

Looks like a fan theory to me. I would be surprised if this turns out to be the real deal because that is just too predictable.

#1: we don't get upcoming titles and summaries until the 5th-10th of every month, weekly shonen jump info until Wednesday or Thursday of every week. It's neither of those days.

#2 we NEVER get this many spoilers this far ahead.

#3 herms, Ken, or geekdom etc..are not reporting on them.

So most probably, just a fan speculating and taking advantage of this chaos all around.

Damn #21 looks good

DBS is ending then RIP we won't have another DB anime for a while

People should stop crying for Vegito ever damn arc, besides his fight are boring, he will just stomp Jiren but fail in the mission anyway like he did with Buu and Zamasu then Goku will asspull something

FTW395 said:
Let's just hope that the next dragonball anime won't take 20 years to be made
I believe that is highly posible it will continue next year as Super or something new. Toyo has said sometime that he will be ahead of the anime again and in Napopoly Comic Con he said that they were approaching the end of DBZ and get over it.

Man, I feel like Super was starting to get really good too. As in, on the verge of surpassing DBZ in quality. Why does it have to end now?! ;( Call me crazy, but if they do start a Dragon Ball series again, I hope it's still Super. It was so close to exceeding the number of episodes of classic Dragon Ball.

On top of that, if it's a new series that's not Super, it'll probably take forever for Funimation to get the okay to start dubbing it. It's bad enough the current dub is a year and a half behind.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Man, I feel like Super was starting to get really good too. As in, on the verge of surpassing DBZ in quality. Why does it have to end now?! ;( Call me crazy, but if they do start a Dragon Ball series again, I hope it's still Super. It was so close to exceeding the number of episodes of classic Dragon Ball.
On top of that, if it's a new series that's not Super, it'll probably take forever for Funimation to get the okay to start dubbing it. It's bad enough the current dub is a year and a half behind.
When the new series start the dub will be only half a year behind. (if the new series starts next year)

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
When the new series start the dub will be only half a year behind. (if the new series starts next year)
Yes, but I'm worried that if the next series has a different name (not Super), that Funimation will have to get a separate license to dub it which might put them back to being a year and a half behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back