• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
Aeyu said:
ZERO7772 said:
Jinx666 said:
I mean
I personally dont think The Gods of Destruction have been truly surpassed. Just extremely surprised and worried on HOW strong they can be. Yeah...They said jiren is the mortal on the level of Gods, but i really dont think they would throw away that status for the gods....just yet

Im waiting for Zeno to be just one of like, 7 Ultra gods of the different dimensions, and hes governed by true god Lord Popo
Whise stated he may have already surpassed the god status, clown god was worried from the SB but jiren tank it, he said no being can match jiren "which would include himself" and then he was tearing his hair from the fact there someone who can match jiren like this
All the gods were shivering from Goku's new form and made VERY big deal about it

Well there always exuses to make i guess huh, if he truly above gods they will say it directly they are yet to even explain his new form
The narrator in the closing scene states that all the gods fear Goku's new form (except presumably the Angels and Zen'o, who were more in awe than scared)
So that 100% confirm Goku surpassed the gods huh ?
That's not what confirms it as much as Goku and Jiren being masters of a technique that not even GoDs can master.

What I personally got from the special was that Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren are comparable to the GoDs, not strictly above them. They might be stronger than some but weaker than others, but definitely in the same tier as them, similar to probably Vegito and Merged Zamasu...and Sword of Hope Trunks I guess.

So Goku resisted vaporization from Spirit bomb.

Also what's with heat?it looks like heat run out or whatever and his form disappeared

Pikachu942 said:
What I personally got from the special was that Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren are comparable to the GoDs, not strictly above them. They might be stronger than some but weaker than others, but definitely in the same tier as them, similar to probably Vegito and Merged Zamasu...and Sword of Hope Trunks I guess.
Relative to the same power or not, it can be argued that they are stronger than the GoDs based entirely off of the Mastery of Self-Movement.

Didn't anyobody notice universe 6 namekians in this episode ?will Goku and Jiren be low 2C or High 3A because their ki shook the world of void which is infinite and timeless(or maybe not)?

Ssr4vegito said:
will Goku and Jiren be low 2C or High 3A because their ki shook the world of void which is infinite and timeless(or maybe not)?
We are discussing that here.

The Great Priest thinks it is still too early to tell for sure, but this new development is definitely something to keep an eye on.

If the grand priest talks like that you know that form strong!

Could someone answer my Above comment on how this new power up would compare to thought robot superman adaptation ability. [ not trying to cause a debate , but I'm curious to how it would be similar ]

Nobody didn't mention how Goku's pupils/eyes turned black twice while he was charging at Jiren.

At same time when his eyes turned black he also screamed more like Oozaru

Nice double episode. Jiren is too strong. I hope frieza does something crazy, like mimicking the ultra instinct stuff. lol

PaChi2 said:
What whis has always repeated about letting your body act on its own.
I know but, in power and abilities, what power would apply to ultra instinct? maybe precognition?

Fun fact: Jiren is probably one, if not the weakest High 3-A vsbattles wise under SBA. He lets the enemy use all they got before crushing them with his almighty power. So its totally in character for him to let the character he is put against use their ace and win. lol.

That may not be true, it was said Jiren was intently watching Goku the whole time, he knew what he was capable of and let him get it off because he knew it wouldn't work, that or he's gonna be the king of Jobbers.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
That may not be true, it was said Jiren was intently watching Goku the whole time, he knew what he was capable of and let him get it off because he knew it wouldn't work, that or he's gonna be the king of Jobbers.
If he is put against people in his tier, then it will have the same effect, as those guys are on his level. He will feel curious about it just like he did with goku.

He watched Gokubabd already knew his cap though, itvwas stated He was watching.

It could be a character flaw but going off just Goku we can't say, we'll know next week though against Hit.

He let Goku use his max power & spirit bomb so that others would see how strong he is so that they realize they are powerless against him.

That was intention of U11 GOD

It was probably Grand Priest just concerned. Or maybe he did not want Goku's Spirit Bomb to destroy his throne making Zeno mad in the process...

Aceraspire said:
He let Goku use his max power & spirit bomb so that others would see how strong he is so that they realize they are powerless against him.

That was intention of U11 GOD
No. Belmod wanted to defeat Goku so the U7 and the others would lose their will to fight. When Goku was charging the Genki dama the Kaioshin mentioned the "Let the enemy use all their power and then crush them" thing and afterwards Belmod said something like "that's how Jiren does things".

I just watch the special 1 hour and I say this... THAT WAS SO AMAZING, AWESOME, EPIC, FANTASTIC THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!!!!!!!.

Now we know Jiren is the THE ONE!.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I just watch the special 1 hour and I say this... THAT WAS SO AMAZING, AWESOME, EPIC, FANTASTIC THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!!!!!!!.
Now we know Jiren is the THE ONE!.
I was waiting for your reaction lol

PIS, as they were prior stomped in Base before by a weaker Fusion Zamasu state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back