• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i hate Ribrianne get her out of here please =____=

otherwise pretty cool episode, i would say it's the best super episode so far tbh

Jiren hype is on point it's been while since we felt Goku is helpless against the threat, i though KKx20 may do some work but no !, Goku new form was also hype and he was actually overwhelming Jiren until his form gone away, well guess he can't control it yet

Jiren confirmed to be the mortal that surpassed the god who beat beerus in arm wrestling fight and this episode scream Goku is sending shivers to the gods "although still not complet the form"

Overall the hype was not wasted on this great job toei ~

Therefir said:
Hiyami said:
Except Goku gets defeated in his new form quite easily.
I think he gets defeated because the new form runs out of time.
I disagree, We got to see Jiren actually "power up" once and Goku gets defeated pretty easily after that his powered up force knocks Goku out of his new form.

I like that this new form is not a Super Saiyan varient. It's just a form that is its own thing entirely. It's likely a form that any mortal could achieve (theoretically).

Hiyami said:
Skytheblue said:
Let's see...
A new villain is introduced. He's insanely powerful and no one can stand up to him. Even Goku is no match! How will they handle this one??

And boom, Goku gets a new form out of nowhere (for the ten billionth time) and is now strong enough to match/defeat his opponent. And this new form is literally just a different aura/hair style.

We've seen this exact same thing happen hundreds of times in the DB franchise. It's not that cool or impressive guys.
Except Goku gets defeated in his new form quite easily.
Dude he was out of it when Jiren blast him away before that he was kicking jiren around

ZERO7772 said:
Now watch Hit doing job on jiren next episode after he was jobbing to dyspo lol
Or the fact that a bunch of people were now able to somewhat perceive Goku vs Jiren, who are faster than Dyspo who not even Champa and Omni-King could see.

Skytheblue said:
Let's see...
A new villain is introduced. He's insanely powerful and no one can stand up to him. Even Goku is no match! How will they handle this one??

And boom, Goku gets a new form out of nowhere (for the ten billionth time) and is now strong enough to match/defeat his opponent. And this new form is literally just a different aura/hair style.

We've seen this exact same thing happen hundreds of times in the DB franchise. It's not that cool or impressive guys.
This is what DB is about Pal, if you can get hyped with the fights and new forms you can't watch DB

We get it Sky, you don't like it, this is the 3rd time I'm aware of you've came into one of these threads to complain about the show, but that's no reason to sour the mood.

There's things I clearly don't like, instead of going into said threads to sour the mood I let people have their fun.

Ryukama said:
ZERO7772 said:
Now watch Hit doing job on jiren next episode after he was jobbing to dyspo lol
Or the fact that a bunch of people were now able to somewhat perceive Goku vs Jiren, who are faster than Dyspo who not even Champa and Omni-King could see.

I was under the impression that Dyspo was the fastest mortal, even faster than Jiren since speed is his specialty. Mainly because it's implied that Dyspo is faster than a God of Destruction (Champa in this case).

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I like that this new form is not a Super Saiyan varient. It's just a form that is its own thing entirely. It's likely a form that any mortal could achieve (theoretically).
People complain about it just different in eye color and some aura but didn't they got bored with the colors meme ? i like this form more than SSB

Plain and simply but awsome at the same time

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I was under the impression that Dyspo was the fastest mortal, even faster than Jiren since speed is his specialty. Mainly because it's implied that Dyspo is faster than a God of Destruction (Champa in this case).
Goku effortlessly blocked an attack from Dyspo and knocked him away.

Jiren kept up with Goku.

Those two are faster than Dyspo.

Ryukama said:
Goku effortlessly blocked an attack from Dyspo and knocked him away.

Jiren kept up with Goku.

Those two are faster than Dyspo.

Goku blocked him due to him having linear movement. Basically, he's able to deal with his speed without being faster than him (sort of like aim-dodging). Also, he only blocked him once, but Dyspo was giving him trouble right after that.

Did you see the recent episode? New Form Goku just straight up caught Dyspo's strike from close range then knocked him away without second thought. Him and Jiren are faster than Dyspo.

Dyspo couldn't even react when Goku attacked jiren and later when he attacked Goku, Goku throw him off on some Kakashi shit

That's true but, it was stated multiple times no one could see them, even before he went limit break jiren decked Goku like 4 times and he dudnt even move, but he did, no one seen him do so though.

Ribrianne going all Tsundere chan on Jiren

Seriously though. Is Toriyama TRYING to get her hated. Even im a little annoyed with her now.

Ryukama said:
Did you see the recent episode? New Form Goku just straight up caught Dyspo's strike from close range then knocked him away without second thought. Him and Jiren are faster than Dyspo.

Of course I saw the recent episode. Maybe he blocked it for the same reason? Linear movement? Especially since Goku's new form attacks purely on instinct and he probably reacts to things instantly.

Fun fact: Goku could probably defeated the clown god if he was in Jiren's place as he said the SB had him worried but its piece of cake for jiren

Now watch the salt with the power levels obsessed fans ~

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Ryukama said:

Of course I saw the recent episode. Maybe he blocked it for the same reason? Linear movement? Especially since Goku's new form attacks purely on instinct and he probably reacts to things instantly.
Goku blocked it because it make him looks cool, Hit can fight jiren becasue it make him looks cool

I stopped questioning DBS logic since kirllien

Goku directly caught the punch from close range after it was already headed towards him. Aimdodging doesn't work that way. Goku just straight up outpaced Dyspo. No way around it.

Then Jiren kept up with Goku. Those two are simply faster than him. Which isn't surprising since how hard DBS wants to push them.

I mean

I personally dont think The Gods of Destruction have been truly surpassed. Just extremely surprised and worried on HOW strong they can be. Yeah...They said jiren is the mortal on the level of Gods, but i really dont think they would throw away that status for the gods....just yet

Im waiting for Zeno to be just one of like, 7 Ultra gods of the different dimensions, and hes governed by true god Lord Popo

Jinx666 said:
I mean
I personally dont think The Gods of Destruction have been truly surpassed. Just extremely surprised and worried on HOW strong they can be. Yeah...They said jiren is the mortal on the level of Gods, but i really dont think they would throw away that status for the gods....just yet

Im waiting for Zeno to be just one of like, 7 Ultra gods of the different dimensions, and hes governed by true god Lord Popo
Whise stated he may have already surpassed the god status, clown god was worried from the SB but jiren tank it, he said no being can match jiren "which would include himself" and then he was tearing his hair from the fact there someone who can match jiren like this

All the gods were shivering from Goku's new form and made VERY big deal about it

Well there always exuses to make i guess huh, if he truly above gods they will say it directly they are yet to even explain his new form

When Hit interupted Jiren at the end, and Jiren asks "What do you want", Hit responded with "I'm working". I think that means he intends to kill Jiren. He probably feels like it's worth it to get himself disqualified in order to eliminate such a huge threat.

ZERO7772 said:
Jinx666 said:
I mean

Whise stated he may have already surpassed the god status, clown god was worried from the SB but jiren tank it, he said no being can match jiren "which would include himself" and then he was tearing his hair from the fact there someone who can match jiren like this
All the gods were shivering from Goku's new form and made VERY big deal about it

Well there always exuses to make i guess huh, if he truly above gods they will say it directly they are yet to even explain his new form
The narrator in the closing scene states that all the gods fear Goku's new form (except presumably the Angels and Zen'o, who were more in awe than scared)

I don't get the point of revealing Goku's new form so early tho, it won't have the same hype next time he used it against jiren, he lost because he couldn't bear the heat from it

He may learn to control it in later episodes; we're not sure as of yet.

Aeyu said:
ZERO7772 said:
Jinx666 said:
I mean

The narrator in the closing scene states that all the gods fear Goku's new form (except presumably the Angels and Zen'o, who were more in awe than scared)
So that 100% confirm Goku surpassed the gods huh ?

Goku absorbed the spirit bomb in terms of stamina for a limited amount of time while the energy released from the spirit bomb awakened the transformation´╗┐

Really tho Goku should have clamed down when he knew his attacks were useless againts jiren, he was attacking full force and jiren was smacking him aorund with even with kkx20

Everybody is about to start hitting themselves with spirit bombs to unlock this state smh

What I liked:

Goku's Oozaru screams while attacking Jiren

Everything else

What I disliked:

Already making inconsistencies. Everybody couldn't see Dyspo's attacks, but now they can magically track Goku and Jiren. But Goku used SSB KKx20 and people could track him then, despite him only using standard SSG/SSB against Dyspo. Can't catch a break. I wonder if Hit will run out of stored time, and get demolished.

I can smell the threads being made already...

Jiren and Goku gravity manipulation? That black hole-esque effect, rocks gravitating towards Goku after his new transformation

Unite My Rice said:
Jiren and Goku gravity manipulation? That black hole-esque effect, rocks gravitating towards Goku after his new transformation
I think that the spirit bomb collapse in a black hole because of the amount of energy that goku and Jiren put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back