• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vermoud was bluffing when he said Jiren was the Mortal GoDs cant defeat. Just looking at Toei's site it says Jiren is on par with them not above.

Vegan Gains said:
Pannaliciour said:
Huesito88 said:
Is Jiren really stronger then Beerus :/ Might want to wait for subs.
Yes Whis confirmed and the clown god dubbel confiirmed according to Herms
bullshit, that hasn't been stated anywhere.
Yes it was. Whis literally stated the rumor about a mortal stronger than the GoD's was true.

Also. When Goku's Ultra Instinct form was revealed, it was stated that the gods all feared it and that it even surpassed them.

Aeyu said:
Vegan Gains said:
Pannaliciour said:
Huesito88 said:
Yes it was. Whis literally stated the rumor about a mortal stronger than the GoD's was true.
Also. When Goku's Ultra Instinct form was revealed, it was stated that the gods all feared it and that it even surpassed them.
I meant him saying that Jiren is stronger than Beerus is confirmed, not the Mortal>God thing. If anything the gods didn't fear it, they were shocked.

As well, didn't the card info on Jiren state his power was on par with the Gods of Destruction, not surpassing them ?

Vegan Gains said:
Aeyu said:
Vegan Gains said:
Pannaliciour said:
Huesito88 said:
I meant him saying that Jiren is stronger than Beerus is confirmed, not the Mortal>God thing. If anything the gods didn't fear it, they were shocked.
He didn't say that Jiren was stronger than Beerus specifically, but it is very plainly stated that the mastery of self-movement given by an Ultra Instinct form was something not even GoD's possessed. Also, in the closing of 110, it was plainly stated that the gods feared Goku's new transformation, and this is evidenced when it is stated that all the gods were panicking over his new abilities.

It's inconsistent, but it is what it is. Goku and Jiren are > GoD's until proven otherwise.

the GoD's scale to the two because they are stated to be at Jiren's level AND because there is NOTHING that CONTRADICTS the GoD's being at Jiren's level in terms of feats.

I'm not complaining at all. Also I've yet to watch it subbed, I'm just going off the translations given by the twitter translators. I mistook his comment to mean Jiren>Beerus, it's late in Toronto so I'm kinda tired.

So apparently in the next episode hit evolves to the point he can force jiren back a bit and give him a better fight than even ssb kk20 goku possibly.

Nobody is going to talk about goku's precognition, his reactive evolution (they say that he was becoming more powerful with each blow) and that they were shaking the entire world of void? (which is infinite in size).

Derpmaster9000 said:
So apparently in the next episode hit evolves to the point he can force jiren back a bit and give him a better fight than even ssb kk20 goku possibly.
Yep which would mean Hit is I'd say around top 30 strongest in Dragon Ball now right?

Yep which would mean Hit is I'd say around top 30 strongest in Dragon Ball now right?

Yep pretty much lol can't wait for next weeks episode now!

Therefir said:
Nobody is going to talk about goku's precognition, his reactive evolution (they say that he was becoming more powerful with each blow) and that they were shaking the entire world of void? (which is infinite in size).
Yeah that was a really awesome feat, one question, shaking the void would turn them to high 3-A? (void is infinite)

Geova2507 said:
Yeah that was a really awesome feat, one question, shaking the void would turn them to high 3-A? (void is infinite)
Yes, when I see that scene, I was thinking that the spirit bomb had become a black hole.

Therefir said:
SSG was also getting more powerful with each strike, it's likely that Goku is just mastering the form over time.

On a side note, it's a shame that this was introduced. Now he'll be using the form against practically every threat, then EVERY threat is magically going to be able to keep up with his ultra instinct, which makes it completely obsolete. Outside of the Vegeta, the gods and higher, I don't want anybody to be able to take on this form besides Hit or Jiren. ):<

Geova2507 said:
Therefir said:
I have a thread going on about this right now. High 3-A is kinda controversial, but I could definitely see a "3-A, possibly higher," rating if everyone agrees on it. I also posted scans in that thread.

Was that Frieza giving Goku energy at the end? Also is no one gonna talk about Goku flying during the Spirit Bomb struggle? He was clearly levitating for a long time. Unless he was falling but cinematic time made it extremely slowed down.

I can't wait for Hit vs Jiren. If Goku was able to evolve in that short amount of time, just imagine Hit with his hax reactive evolution.

Aeyu said:
I have a thread going on about this right now. High 3-A is kinda controversial, but I could definitely see a "3-A, possibly higher," rating if everyone agrees on it. I also posted scans in that thread.
I don't think is controversial, the more I look that scene, the more I think they really are High 3-A, the spirit bomb gathers so much energy from jiren and goku that it crushes itself like a black hole.

The possible reason for them ever being High 3-A was being able to affect a structure which is infinite in size with the weight of their ki, as well as being equal or superior to Gods of Destruction, the black hole-esque effect is really unquantifiable.

Aeyu said:
Can you send me the thread? thx btw =D

Geova2507 said:
Aeyu said:
Can you send me the thread? thx btw =D
Thread:

Wow.... a new form.

Which is literally just a different aura and different eye color....

I don't mean to hate, but are people really getting hyped over this?

Skytheblue said:
Wow.... a new form.

I'm hype because this new form have precognition and maybe reactive evolution.

Let's see...

A new villain is introduced. He's insanely powerful and no one can stand up to him. Even Goku is no match! How will they handle this one??

And boom, Goku gets a new form out of nowhere (for the ten billionth time) and is now strong enough to match/defeat his opponent. And this new form is literally just a different aura/hair style.

We've seen this exact same thing happen hundreds of times in the DB franchise. It's not that cool or impressive guys.

Okay, these episodes were worth the wait, IMO.

Goku's new form is awesome.

Jiren does not disappoint. He's a fricken monster.

What I really love though is how different this fight felt. Jiren and Goku intital clash just gives this impression of not just power but high levels of skill. I especially love how Jiren doesn't seem to have a gimick other than being really powerful and really skilled.

Also I agree, destroy Ribrianne. I kind of hope she just ends up caught between Jiren, Goku and Hit and gets obliterated.

Skytheblue said:
Wow.... a new form.

Why would you care?

Skytheblue said:
Let's see...
A new villain is introduced. He's insanely powerful and no one can stand up to him. Even Goku is no match! How will they handle this one??

And boom, Goku gets a new form out of nowhere (for the ten billionth time) and is now strong enough to match/defeat his opponent. And this new form is literally just a different aura/hair style.

We've seen this exact same thing happen hundreds of times in the DB franchise. It's not that cool or impressive guys.
Except Goku gets defeated in his new form quite easily.

Hiyami said:
Except Goku gets defeated in his new form quite easily.
I think he gets defeated because the new form runs out of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back