• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeleeniumRXJ said:
You guys think if Cell were in the ToP, he'd be able to fly?
I don't think so but if considering all the power craziness that's been happening I wouldn't be surprised if Cell grew full fledged bettle wings.

I hope goku developes some hax or special ability in his new form. Pls toei. Anything should do, we are talking about dragon ball. Just make this form something special.

In Goku's new transformation, he will be able to move without moving.

In his next form, I'm sure he just automatically wins the fight

Move without moving, what? No just being able to move without thinking.

GER can move in erased time, big difference.

inb4 goku transcends space and time in timeless and spaceless dimension lol

I love this episode, and looks like goku have precognition.

Guess Jiren is pretty much over 600x Universal at this point (Which is a low end)... I guess Whis Tree to Castle Comparison was truly legit afterall :O

1 Jiren stronger than Beerus! 2 Goku blitzing Dyspo and Toppo. 3 Jiren blasting Goku (LB form) away while blocking Hits attack without looking!

Pannaliciour said:
1 Jiren stronger than Beerus!
2 Goku blitzing Dyspo and Toppo. 3 Jiren blasting Goku (LB form) away while blocking Hits attack without looking!
Goiku was not in the LB form anymore, he lost it moments before the blast

Does anyone know if goku in this new form will be faster than thought [not trying to start a debate on this but how would he stack up against thought robot] I only ask since he can continually improve himself & it seems similar in potential

Huesito88 said:
Is Jiren really stronger then Beerus :/. Might want to wait for subs.
Actually if the translation was correct Goku surpasses Beerus in this episode, but nothing oficial rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back