• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeds to defeat everyone due to extensive knowledge of every species' pressure points in a Fist of the North Star fashion.

Happy that Tien got a moment to shine before he went out. From my perspective he was only able to hurt Hermila because of the Shin-Kikoho and after that the guy was weak enough to hold down with his clones. Tien, Krillin and Roshi look to at the very least be solid Tier 4 to me, but I know we're just making everybody 3-A so whatever I guess lol.

Not sure how i feel about 3-A Krilling or Tirn but whatever

So far the order of U7 eliminations (only 2) is akin to the ending, which means we might see Vegeta go out in a few episodes

Tho i think roshi might be eliminated by Frost next episode

Just saw the episode, it was good but I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't see the Doctor's ability, it might have been some awesome hax or something. Tien's moment was good but to short, Roshi got 3 people, Krillen got like 3 people but Tien only got one and that's it.

All around the episode was still good, Goku and Vegeta throwing rocks was funny, tho I don't know why they didn't punch the guy since he only reflects energy but it was funny so I'll just leave it.

Next episode is with Frost (Hell Yeah!) And Jiern and Dyspo so we got something to look forward to.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Yeah, I don't think Super Katchin is 3-A. I've always had it at Solar System level (maybe slightly higher).
Why do you think that?, The Grand Preist made it to hold 3-A fighters and so far 3-A Characters have destroyed it, if it was only 4-B all 3-A's would have destroyed it all with on collision.

If characters we know that aren't 3-A destroy it it's just an outlier form then.

LordGriffin1000 said:
MeleeniumRXJ said:
Yeah, I don't think Super Katchin is 3-A. I've always had it at Solar System level (maybe slightly higher).
Why do you think that?, The Grand Preist made it to hold 3-A fighters and so far 3-A Characters have destroyed it, if it was only 4-B all 3-A's would have destroyed it all with on collision.
If characters we know that aren't 3-A destroy it it's just an outlier form then.

Because attack potency =/= area of effect. 3-A characters haven't destroyed it completely for the same reason they don't destroy whatever planet they're on when they're fighting.

Yes but they have clearly broken it and if it wasn't 3-A Kale (Someone who couldn't control her power) would have obliterated the ring much faster then she did.

I thought we were gonna wait until after this arc to upgrade people. Why are so many of the characters upgraded to 3-A all of a sudden?

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I thought we were gonna wait until after this arc to upgrade people. Why are so many of the characters upgraded to 3-A all of a sudden?
Due to Goku absorbing the Battle of Gods SSG energy on his Base, which allowed him to fight Beerus two times, also Current Goku was able to devolop a stronger SSG in order to gain more speed and restore stamina, the characters that fought or are scaled/related to him are scaled the way they are.

Also according to some leaks Ultimate Gohan is going to be overwhelmed with Jimizu, for those that don't know he is the Yardrat guy that was casually knocked away by Base Caulifla and was able to save himself with his ability. Now having Base Caulifla as stronger than Ultimate Gohan is stange because she was shown as comparable to Base Goku while Gohan was able to fight with SSB Goku [Shortly prior entering the tournament] and forced him to go Kaioke from which he also survived.

Well iirc Califla came out of nowhere so he wasn't prepared because he was fighting Goku.

Yeah I think the Caulifla thing was just catching him offguard since he was so focused on Base Goku and it's fine to dismiss that. Glad the Yardrat is at least doing something though.

Bleh seems like Jiren is just going to be really really strong hoped he's have a fancy ability.

It's useless to start a debate about this, that's what Matthew told me and it's his idea since i was focusing on other characters instad of them. It's also not important to put a character on a certain level since the writing of Super.

Hit The Badass said:
Dark649 said:
Gohan was able to fight with SSB Goku [Shortly prior entering the tournament] and forced him to go Kaioke from which he also survived.
Lol forced him?
More like begged Goku to go full power. Goku in that episode clearly had no intention of using SSB or KK.

Gohan is nowhere near SSG level let alone SSB level lol.
What? Wether he intended to or not Goku went SSB instead of taking on Gohan in a weaker transformation. The fact he used Kaioken at all, and that Gohan was even compared to Goku by the narrator shows Gohan is close to his level.

Also apparently Jiren is stronger than Kaioken x20 Goku. wow.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Also apparently Jiren is stronger than Kaioken x20 Goku. wow.
Goku will infact need that new form to fight him because everyone in tournament is fodder to him.

So according to spoilers, even ssb kaioken ×20 is childs play to jiren... im starting to think that jiren is the mortal who surpasses the G.O.D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back