• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing though. Isn't Manga Champa supposed to be on par with Manga Beerus? Or at least, Champa can give Beerus a good and hard fight?

If so, doesn't that mean Champa could also shit on all these GoDs as well? Lol

Also how many GoDs fought and lost to Beerus?

@Ryu

I dont understand what you are trying to say. I never implied that there was a problem with the scaling we use. We use the anime, end.

If beerus can stomp the other GoD all at once, they are not comparable. Anyway, I know comparable =/= equal. Even in the anime its implied they are not equal, but close to each other.

RadicalMrR said:
Toyotaro's writing is unparalleled in the manga industry.
Hahahahahaha this has to be the best joke i ever heard.

Toyotaro's writing is literally one of the worst in industry. Fanboyism is his writing is beyond readable.

DodoNova2 said:
21742832 1705304699481008 3136582523457812655 n
My God Beerus!!!!
DBS : Chapter 28 Spoiler
In the anime we have gods stronger than beerus, meanwhile in the manga beerus can fight all the gods all at once

I am speechless

So after watching the episode I feel like it's safe to say Base Roshi is around Android level and MAX Power Roshi seems to be around Base Goku level. It doesn't make me comfortable that MAX Power Roshi is stronger than Piccolo but based on all the showings that seems to be the case.

Also RIP Magetta I liked him.

@Meleenium

He was stalling for time, he wasn't serious as stated by Vegeta. Also this is contradicted by the fact that Hit said he got stronger.

Yeah it was clear Frost was lying about getting weaker, he looked pretty solidly powerful, I'd say stronger than Base Vegeta but weaker than Super Saiyan Vegeta like he was before.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Then again, maybe the writers forgot too xD
The writers forgot about what? It was stated in THIS episode that he was stalling for time and was not being serious.

Master Roshi had Frost by Surprise and have had confirmation that Frost is holding back so I think frost can keep his level

no need to be 3-A to seal a 3-A being normally seen as its bypasses the durability But the Mafuba Works according to the User's Ki so I do not know

Frost curbstomped Roshi and the Mafuba is portrayed in Super that it works on everyone regardless of the ki of the user, so no upgrades for Roshi.

I have a question (not really about this ep) why isn't Buu 3-A again, Basil is 3-A, and he wrecked Basil.

Basil is 3-A because he fought base Goku, Buu wipped the floor with the wolf guy and he did nothing but eating and sleeping since Z, SSJ3 was stronger than him, gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku, Super buu was about equal to them

WilliamShadow said:
Why not put everyone on 3-A at this point. I mean everyone there are able to fight base Goku, everyone.
Goku was not serious with them, he oneshotted Roshi with a kamehameha and Majin Buu is a gag joke is Super since he was only sleeping and eating.

So, the other universes are so fodder that they can't even match base Goku. I am just gonna end it there as i don't wanna make another pointless discussion.

Dark649 said:
Frost learned the Mafuba [Sealing] after seeing Roshi do it once.
I'm not sure he has "Learned", instead he used Master Roshi's to seal Vegeta, otherwise he would not have waited for MS to use it, it's just Ki Manipulation/Attack Reflection

Frost simply redirected the Mafuba. We have to remember this isn't the first time this has happened in Dragon Ball. Piccolo did the same thing.

RoyGundam said:
Master Roshi should be 3-A by sealing (would have successfully sealed Frost, perhaps even Vegeta)
I consider the Mafuba as hax. It's not really attack potency as it doesn't do damage.

Dark649 said:
Frost learned the Mafuba [Sealing] after seeing Roshi do it once.
This^

Anyway Frost is very smart, getting Vegeta's attention to so he could get Roshi to use the Mafuba and reverse it. The only problem is Frost is still to cocky and decided to toy with Roshi instead of taking him out which allowed Vegeta to get free.

The episode was good and I loved how Jiren just force flexed Maji Kayo.

Should a page for Maji Kayo, he could survive hits from Dyspo but you could say it's because of his physialogy but he didn't splatter and back in a previous episode he was restraining Base Goku until he went SS it go save Roshi.

I'd say he's likely 3-A and I doubt will see more of him considering his out.

Normally is Unknown, but he is 3-A in muscolar state because SS Goku needed to go SSB to free himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back