• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could very well be since it's stange for that mortal to not be in this fatal tournament.

I was expecting him to use KKx20 then even higher lvl before realizing Jiren is on another level,also at least with this we'll have confirmation new transformation is has much bigger multplier than x20 SSB

Also this means,Vegeta is so much weaker than Goku

And yea,what's stoping GOku from using KK with new form? :D

I still believe that this transformation isn't the end in terms of super is cocnerned. Then we will have people stalemating this new transformation in due time ([Ahem] Most of Upper U6 contestants in the future) ... Just give it time ...

How powerful do you guys believe they will make Luffy in the supposed DBS X One Piece Crossover ?

Hmmm Kaioken multiplier is very tricky. No way equals Potara multiplier though. Super Saiyan was implied to be > Kaioken. So I don't see how its such a big boost. Its a boost but not so big. If it was then Goku wouldn't need Potara to fight Merged Zamasu and would be stronger than Beerus.

I thought Jiren vs Goku would've been the final fight in the tournament, but it doesn't seem to be that way. Wonder what will happen to all the U6 saiyans, Hit and all the other surviving candidates while Goku and Jiren are duking it out.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Hmmm Kaioken multiplier is very tricky. No way equals Potara multiplier though. Super Saiyan was implied to be > Kaioken. So I don't see how its such a big boost. Its a boost but not so big. If it was then Goku wouldn't need Potara to fight Merged Zamasu and would be stronger than Beerus.
It all depends on the multiplier. If goku hypothetically achieved a kaioken above the hundreds multiplier, it could very well be above a potara multiplier. Of course a 20× multiplier on ssb isnt anywhere near a ssb vegito, beerus nor jiren

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I still believe that this transformation isn't the end in terms of super is cocnerned. Then we will have people stalemating this new transformation in due time ([Ahem] Most of Upper U6 contestants in the future) ... Just give it time ...

How powerful do you guys believe they will make Luffy in the supposed DBS X One Piece Crossover ?
IIRC it is not a crossover, they are both getting a one hour special, not crossover

On Whis' profile it says he's 72 quadrillion x FTL. Can someone tell me what it's based on? I tried clicking the link, but I didn't see a calculation. Is it base on the time he flew Beerus to Earth so he could eat that ball of food that little robot made?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
It's not going to be a crossover, but there was already one made a long time ago, search it up.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
On Whis' profile it says he's 72 quadrillion x FTL. Can someone tell me what it's based on? I tried clicking the link, but I didn't see a calculation. Is it base on the time he flew Beerus to Earth so he could eat that ball of food that little robot made?
It's when he traveled from universe 7 to universe 10 iirc.

Hit The Badass said:
Well on the bright side, Hit is still the only strong guy in DBS with good hax.
That's not a bright side. There needs to be more hax in Dragon Ball -_-

I'm hoping Jiren at least has precognition, because it kind of seems like he does.

I can't believe it but there are actually people asking the question, is Omega Shenron, Ultimate Shenron or Black Smoke Shenron stronger then Super Shenron... I'm seriously in aww.

Lololololol, in latest chapter of manga, Beerus is soloing all of Gods including Gene, Liquior and others wiothout much trouble!

Toyo is pulling out this shitty fanfic out of his ass, lmao.

This guy should be replaced before he does any more damage to Super.

It looks like that in the manga the main spotlight and strongest universe, god and later team will be for the U7 characters because they are the main protagonists. I'm curious of what will Toyo plan to show later.

Mmm... I mean, I love them amping Beerus up, but only relative to Goku and the others, but I'm not a fan of him being this more overwhelming than Liquior and the others, Like... I give up trying to think of how strong Beerus is. :(

You know, why do you even care about the scaling in the manga?

if Manga Beerus > the rest of GoD, its fine. That just means that all the GoD are likelier weaker in the manga and your headcanon of all of them being equal in the manga is wrong.

Complain after complain is just tiring.

@Pai A very small complaint is one thing, I'm not bashing the show, just simply expressing how I would've preferred if Beerus wasn't this much stronger.

@PaChi You do know that someone can be weaker than someone yet still comparable right? Comparable doesn't necessarily mean equal, rather they are close to each other.

But even if Beerus can curbstomp all the GoDs easily then it's just the manga. And we use anime for ratings.

Also all GoDs by default are stronger than SSG Goku via Whis's statement. Plus the statement that any 2 GoDs fighting will result in the annihilation of their universes. So their ratings will stay the same.

@Dragon sorry if I sounded rude, Im calm, tho.

@Giygas this wasnt directed at you. It wasnt directed at anyone specially.

@Ryu who are you talking to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back