• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to bring up another reason for Goku Base being stronger the SSG. In episode 21 of DBS Beerus decides to watch Goku and Vegeta train with Whis.

During a break Beerus says to Goku that he has become a lot stronger and even asked Goku if he wants to fight him. Remember Goku hasn't unlocked Blue and was unable to turn SSJ as Whis mostly trains them in their base forms.

Beerus compared SSG Goku to base Goku.

Also Beerus and the narrator both say in the BoG arc that Goku has become stronger then the SSG during his fight. Even though he lost the glow of SSG Goku's power was stilling rising.

The Naruto tiering issues seeped into DB. It's a good idea, though. This way we have an easy, unchanging, and uncontroversial way of ordering the characters.

Dragon ball doesnt even have that much controversy in its tiering. People argue about the Gods of Destruction but since we dont know, the only thing we can do is put them in a random order

Dragonmasterxyz said:
New Transformation Revealed!!!!! and Raw scans from chapter 27. Vegeta got effin' destroyed.
That is more like a God Status Base State, i wonder if he can go SSRed in that state or he cannot if it's considered a new transformation. For the Manga Vegeta is not ready to face Beerus and he will surpass him once he will obtain Goku's new form, which will likely happen during the new arcs.

@Dark649 according to geekdom it's confirmed that this is a new transformation. So I doubt it'll be a base state, but hey who knows.

PaChi2 said:
Goku uses hakai in this arc. Wanna bet?
What? That's the dumbest thing I've heard. Goku clearly becomes the conceptual embodiment of Hakai itself....smh

Okay so from the spoilers it looks like hit won't be jobbing to the beerus clone and the midget. Now all that needs to happen is hit eliminating vegeta and I'll be good. And while they are at it I would love to see it come down to a triple threat match between Hit, goku and Jiren at the end of the tournament.

DodoNova2 said:
@Hit I'm afraid of the next episode, Hit has trouble facing Dispo ... do not you fear?
Nope. I know Hit might be holding back a lot and has all his movements and techniques restrained by that blue guy.

Love the new form hope it's called Super Saiyan God Breaker

Perfect SSJB Vegeta managed to hurt Beerus for a moment

More Hax for the GoD's having them be able to reincarnate fans of their verse into characters as well as are beyond the timeline if this was canon that is OVO

I'm waiting for that Whis comment, "Oh, Goku is having trouble against the speed of light. He has never faced such speeds, let's see how he overcomes this." Oh, outliers everywhere except on DBS. :^)

AppleLord said:
I'm waiting for that Whis comment, "Oh, Goku is having trouble against the speed of light. He has never faced such speeds, let's see how he overcomes this." Oh, outliers everywhere except on DBS. :^)
Goku would be a tier 2 with infinite speed if it werent for otliers so I really dont see wut ur talking about.

Think he means that we'd treat the hypothetical lightspeed feat not as an outlier, because it's DBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back