• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. If Goku gets his new form by eating a devil fruit from another dimension, will that make the crossover canon? And Luffy Universal level with MFTL+?

So in the manga Goku and vegeta are equal again but in the anime Vegeta will always be behinde Goku because of fooking kaio ken ~

Toei animation is messing all up,i dont stop to see PIS le outliers because there are not powerscaling,dypso is weaker than toppo,toppo fought SSJB Goku and he was about fight Goku blue kaioken×10 but now we see dypso fighting goku SSJG and hit Who fought Goku kaioken too.

This is clearly PIS,they make all characters fight equal for make episodes good.

I doubt about 3-A dypso or at least no 3-A city monster.

Hit being able to fight Goku with KK was in U6 arc and mind you he did it while holding back not to kill Goku, but after black arc Hti was 100% serious and he could only manga a tie with SSB if goku were to use KK on him he would trash hit around although from the preview he seems equal with SSG Goku LOL

So ssjg is faster then regular ssj (not ssjblue), but waste less stamina then blue according to herms transitions. So does that mean ssjg goku is as strong as regular ssj goku?

Okay I only watched the non subbed version but from what I saw with hit against dyspo near the end it looks like hit still has self improvement as the fight went on and ended up bodying dyspo at the end lol.

Well, it does make sense that SSJ is around that of SSG, considering Beerus did say that Goku hadn't gotten weaker when he was fighting him in SSJ.

So did they say anything about Light Speed in this episode? Although... Zeno couldn't see Dyspo movement... Not sure how I feel about that.

We all know Zen'o is a useless a-hole how is this a surprise to anyone. Dude can only destroy everything that's about it, he is no fighter.

Zeno's power is to one shot everything and be above everyone in power. The same wasn't said for speed, especially since his guards warp him everywhere, or he teleports via the button. ;)

Unite My Rice said:
THE DOWNGRADESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
There are none (as far as I know) aside from the Zen'o one and we might dismiss that as an outlier....

FTW395 said:
There are none (as far as I know) aside from the Zen'o one and we might dismiss that as an outlier....
How can a guy who's featless in speed besides tracking fodder fights/people holding back have outliers, when Dyspo is faster than the top 1% of fighters until Hit and Goku stop holding back?

Unite My Rice said:
How can a guy who's featless in speed besides tracking fodder fights/people holding back have outliers, when Dyspo is faster than the top 1% of fighters until Hit and Goku stop holding back?
Right, so a Zen'o downgrade, but that's it.

"Champa Can't see it" "Downgrade thread incoming" "Zeno can't see it" "Surpassing the Speed of Sound and the Speed of Light" Me

@Giygas3 the way herms phrased it keeps it pretty vague. Regardless no one who is currently working on DBS believes current DBS characters are FTL that's a given. According to Herms it was stated that Dyspo could speed up about a 1000 times before attacking and to be fair I doubt Champa is that fast. The Zen'o thing is pretty legit though.

@FTW I'm fine with Zeno not being able to see it because they made it pretty clear he isn't a Fighter. I'm just surprised how they act like "The Speed of Light" a big deal at this point :/

Giygas3 said:
@FTW I'm fine with Zeno not being able to see it because they made it pretty clear he isn't a Fighter. I'm just surprised how they make "The Speed of Light" a big deal at this point :/
As I've said multiple times, the people behind these shows don't give a shit about fancy calculations we make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back