• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad that's not going to happen. Hit is being heavily restricted against Dyspo both his movie and techniques are blocked by that blue guy from U11.

I'm pretty sure Toei will not simply nerf Hit that much. I mean he was chilling out when Kale waw out control and i am pretty sure she is above Dyspo.

Looks like the other guy on Dyspo's team puts down some sort of sensing web and when someone touches it Dyspo rushes in to attack them

Wut if the episode has Base Goku moving at normal speed while the light bullet is in slow motion to him?

Darkmon cns said:
If Goku is useing SSG then he must not have absorbed it's power in to his base.
In the BoG Movie, Goku does absorb SSG and can briefly match Beerus in base, and then becomes stronger as a Super Saiyan, but 100% SSG is even stronger.

It's totally plausible that Goku absorbed a large chunk of the God Ki in base, but not all of it.

We do not use the movies as canon. Or for anything for that matter.

Goku absorbing SSG ki is debunked. Your version of events is headcanon

I didn't say we do. I just said that it is very plausible, and likely, that this will be the case. Regardless of the fact that they can't ignore that it was plainly stated that Goku absorbed the God Ki.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I didn't say we do. I just said that it is very plausible, and likely, that this will be the case. Regardless of the fact that they can't ignore that it was plainly stated that Goku absorbed the God Ki.
Even if Goku did he doesn't use God ki in base any more not sense wiss taught him how to control it he only uses it as a SSB

Based in events prior to this, I don't see how this debunks anything, especially with what Dark just listed. It is clear Goku absorbed the God Ki. SSG is just a glorified transformation now. That Goku just now decided to use.

God ki is perfect ki control, it isn't an actual form of ki. Therefore, he absorbed the power as stated :^)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Based in events prior to this, I don't see how this debunks anything, especially with what Dark just listed. It is clear Goku absorbed the God Ki. SSG is just a glorified transformation now. That Goku just now decided to use.
Like I said, I think that Base Goku is not as strong as SSG, but not by an astronomical amount. It's clear that he can fight against a Beerus who's at least using a decent amount of his power.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Like I said, I think that Base Goku is not as strong as SSG, but not by an astronomical amount. It's clear that he can fight against a Beerus who's at least using a decent amount of his power.
Does this mean all the super saiyans and characters like base zamasu will get a rework? Doesn't this also mean future trunks was 3-A?

@Matt And I agree. I feel like how OBD rates characters who fought base Goku is pretty much legit.

Tori-Bot said:
Just give this a time, it makes sense and I find it hard to even debunk.
This Is Goku Real God Form With Proof
This Is Goku Real God Form With Proof
Funnily enough I watched this video as well today, I think it's a stretch. The theory is based on a scene that only happened in the movie and it was heavily implied that Goku just turned base.

Pretty much any animation of Goku's hair in super saiyan state before going gold debunks that theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back