• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 17 can keep up with SSB Goku while also holding back, despite the heavy amount of PIS and Goku's SSB being overused, as well as the fact it was established he would be a troublesome foe against Goku and the Z-Fighters, then ye, hes gotta be 3-A

But yeah, since we are doing upgrades after the arc, its best to hold on for now

Also did anyone notice that U9 Obumi (guy fighting Gohan) was revelaed to have a wife and be in a family, yet hes still seduced by Ribriannes Love Aroma...Pretty disloyal, Guess she can seduce those already committed to someone

So my theory was right.

Toei made Hit way too OP for the tournament that not only they needed to nerf his killing rules but also his self improvement and downgrade him a lot. That SsG form Goku saving is a reference to manga. Welp, can't do much when writer of story doesn't care about you and you are not in main character's team. RIP Hit you will be always be my favorite DBSuper character.

In my opinion, despite good episode today and Hit looking cool af, the preview had BULLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT written all over it.

It is just a preview but it did look BS but I'll wait and see before completely judging.

I do know that I keep hearing this talk about lightspeed Dyso or however the hell you say that Rabbit Pride Tropper's name vs Hit. I have a bad feeling about this fight especially if they state he is only lightspeed because I know for a fact two things will happen...

1. There will be a massive influxes of downgrade threads

2. Hell of fans gonna quit DBS for real

Me, personally I don't care cause I know it'll be complete bull if it was true so I am not gonna go on a rant. I'll just chill and wait for the shit storm to end.

Who knows tho, it's just a title so all we can do is wait.

Part of me almost wants to see high tiers capped at lightspeed. It would be what? The third upper, quantifiable, easy to accept speed feat in the anime/manga XD. The last good one that comes to mind was Gotenks feat.

At least Gowasu died with dignity knowing that his legacy will live on.

Shame he dint get to live stream the Tournament of Power.

Hit The Badass said:
So my theory was right.
Toei made Hit way too OP for the tournament that not only they needed to nerf his killing rules but also his self improvement and downgrade him a lot. That SsG form Goku saving is a reference to manga. Welp, can't do much when writer of story doesn't care about you and you are not in main character's team. RIP Hit you will be always be my favorite DBSuper character.

In my opinion, despite good episode today and Hit looking cool af, the preview had BULLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT written all over it.

But the fact that Goku needs SSJG agaisnt Dyspo proofs that he's no pushover. Dyspo is probably well within 3-A. If anything, the fight with the giant monster is PIS (or the monster is 3-A).

Anyway, this episode was more sad than when U9 got erased. For one, we already know Gowasu from the Zamasu arc, and he's one of the more likable Kaioshin. And then we see that Obuni had a family. Really ****** up.

Rip gowasu, never got to be a kamituber.

And seems ssg coming back is legit, why is goku using it after all this time is the question though.

I believe Ribrianne is not on 17's level, while their were fighting, 17 was also paying attention to Goku's fights, maybe more, and was able to, what seems to me, casually disengage his fight with Ribrianne and go help Goku.

You guys gotta remember, 17 cannot sense power levels, he will not hit Ribrianne hard until he can have a feel for her power.

Also, Ribrianne destroying his shield might have been another feint move, just like he did to the beast girl, both to put her off balance and measure more of her power.

Well if the manga has any indication about how this all works. SSG is faster but not as strong as SSB. And vice versa

Edit: answering CP's question.

It would make him hella faster than before but he's trying to save up his energy for jiren. So the odds are slim

Yep looks like hits character is about to be made irrelevant due to piss poor writing on toeis part and I can safely say if that does happen and they pull out that light speed stick as well then I'm officially done with dbs for good.

Maybe light speed is different in U11 than it is in U7 and real life xD Just kidding, but that would be funny and interesting if different universes had different laws of physics.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Yep looks like hits character is about to be made irrelevant due to piss poor writing on toeis part and I can safely say if that does happen and they pull out that light speed stick as well then I'm officially done with dbs for good.
I won't lie Hit is the main reason i watch DBS. If they made him irrelevant i will be quit Super.

I skipped at least 60% of Future Trunks arc despite it being good.

Well hit and goku are well now teaming up against universe 11 (goku is in SSG so this will be interesting)

To be fair, two characters can be in the MFTL+ tier yet one of them can blitz the other

Dyspo might just be the fastest DB character overall, sacrificing raw power for speed

or maybe he has a special technique

Gohan just destroyed a universe... and simply walks away in slience. How savage. My boi understands kill or be killed now.

It seems to me Goku has increased in power far greater then Hit has. Goku in the universe 6 arc was equal with Hit which includes the Kaio Ken.

When they had their rematch after the Black Arc Hit was only equal to regular Blue Goku, he didn't even need to use Kaio Ken despite Goku saying Hit got stronger. This is proof that Goku got a heck of a lot stronger during the Black arc.

Now in this tournament SSG Goku and Hit seem to be equal. So SSG Goku currently is stronger then SSBKKX10 Goku from the universe 6 tournament. I even heard some speculate that it might be possible not a fact but possible that BASE Goku is stronger then his SSB form from ROF when he fought Golden Frieza, why? Because Goku thought he could take Golden Frieza in his Base form thinking Frieza couldn't have gotten that powerful in episode 95.

Considering that Goku's base might actually be equal or stronger then his first time going SSG it's just amazing how much stronger these characters have become. I also want to point out that Black was stated to be the strongest non God of Destruction character to appear at the time which already made him stronger then KKX10 Goku. Even with a zenkai and rage boost Black beat Goku down.

Vegeta after training in the Time Chamber destroyed Black who became stronger then Vegeta just by using his anger and turning it into power.

Good job gohan, you just destroyed a Universe, the episode was ..... Well but I'm afraid of the treatment of Hit in the next episode

SSR Goku Black is powerful but here he is a bit downgraded after his arc. I don't consider Toppo above Blue Level. To em it seems that Blue Vegeta, Rose Black, Blue and Golden Frieza are very very close.

Hit's power should be his hax. The only thing that makes be seen powerful is that he could stand puches from Goku. Though what I am going to say maybe stupid but may his Time Skip allowed him to slow the impact of the punches?

Dyspo having a big counter to Hit's hax makes sense to be a big thing for Hit. Dyspo is like the Flash. The Flash's speed is what makes the character truly dangerous and his speed helps the impact that his punches have...

>First major fight for Hit in this arc

>Already getting his ass kicked

>saved by Goku

>SSG Goku seems to do better job than Hit

Lol toei you assholes ....

I think what they are gonna do is have Dyspo be too fast for Hit to react to or have him break out of time-skip and attack Hit while he's dazed/surprised. I don't feel like they'll downgrade Hit honestly. Hit isn't becoming irrelevant either. They just want a team up between Goku and Hit nothing more. They're using Dyspo as a catalyst for that. Not to mention that Hit may be getting double teamed as well. I guess it's just wishful thinking, but I feel there may be more to it than we think. Hence why I want to save judgement until the episode airs.

Well who knows maybe the beerus looking guy is just too fast and Hit's TS doesn't work on him so Hit is left helpless Hit couls keep up with Goku becasue of his hax but again if the other dude is too fast for Hit he will be too fast for everyone

Let just see next week

I am not sure but IIRC i read somewhere that SSG form is faster than SSB, it's more relaxed and drain less power, in the manga Veget was doging and move around with SSG and hit with SSB, but again Hit was ablue to stop SSG with his full power but Goku broke it with SSB

sight DBS and it's logic ......

These are my predictions for the next eliinations will go something like this (i am not sayin these are the next ones)

-17 eliminates Ribrianne -Goku + Hit eliminate Dyspo and the other U11 guy -Vegeta eliminates Hit -Vegeta eliminates Toppo -Jiren eliminates Vegeta

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Jiren will be the one to eliminate Hit and also Vegeta aint getting knocked out because Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan will be the last three on the ring.
I predict goku and frieza will be the last surviving of u7.

Frieza being the last one standing would be awesome.

Maybe, just maybe, U7 survives via having more fighters, something along Hit/Kale vs Jiren/Toppo vs Goku/Gohan/Vegeta or Frieza

Well all i want is Vegeta kicking Hit out, toppo can be frieza pray, sadly most likely Vegeta will be out by jiren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back