• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know based on those spoilers IF all went well, the "pure" speed feat drought could end in episode 104. Even now everyone except Beerus and Whis only have 2 or 3 to share between through the series XD.

have a theory.

What if Dyspo is using light bullets to block time skip technique? Not allowing Hit to use his technique and Hit is actually struggling to use his technique rather the fight?

Thoughts?

Going by the episode 104 spoilers Goku will be going Super Saiyan God against Dyspo. That might just mean SSB but if it doesn't that would debunk the two base theory. Does that mean people like Frost and Cabba will get upgraded to 3-A?

The same spoilers say that Dyspo's bullets of light will attack Hit and he can't dodge them. less than faster than light Hit? That doesn't even make any sense so that might be PIS.

From this episode alone, 17 may become my second favorite character in the entire series.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Does that mean people like Frost and Cabba will get upgraded to 3-A?
Yes as the future revision is also aiming at that and Magetta clashed with Toppo.

SuperDragoon978 said:
The same spoilers say that Dyspo's bullets of light will attack Hit and he can't dodge them. less than faster than light Hit? That doesn't even make any sense so that might be PIS.
Called it

Dark649 said:
Yes as the future revision is also aiming at that and Magetta clashed with Toppo.
I'm sorry but with all due respect between 3-A humans and this do you not know what an outlier or PIS is?

Even if we're making Magetta 3-A, he had some difficulty against SSJ Vegeta. There's no way he should be at all comparable to a SSB, maybe even SSB Kaioken Goku level opponent. It's either outlier/PIS or you can use the headcanon that Toppo held back to not kill.

Ryukama said:
Even if we're making Magetta 3-A, he had some difficulty against SSJ Vegeta. There's no way he should be at all comparable to a SSB, maybe even SSB Kaioken Goku level opponent. It's either outlier/PIS or you can use the headcanon that Toppo held back to not kill.
Goku and Vegeta are universal in base tho. :^) (Applies several layers of "holding back" to shield my argument)

Come at me bro.

Also Gowasu should've just gotten a Zamasu from another timeline. ):

I never argued against 3-A base. I'm just saying Magetta clearly doesn't scale to Toppo, even if he were 3-A.

I'm pretty sure it does yeah it makes sense though since that whole scene' where Base Goku was fighting Beerus and destroyed the orb of energy screams PIS

There was some mistakes in the past like the Void that erases fighters and the fusion between Brianne and her partners. Goku might go Blue, but i'm not sure.

Vegan Gains said:
If Goku does transform into a Super Saiyan God, does that not retcon the universal base form ?
Goku already absorbed that power into himself, I think simply using the form would be a multiplier with the benefits of SSG (healing factor, etc).

Alternatively since god ki = perfect ki control, then SSG would just be base form with ki control. We'll have to see how that episode plays out.

Unite My Rice said:
Vegan Gains said:
If Goku does transform into a Super Saiyan God, does that not retcon the universal base form ?
Goku already absorbed that power into himself, I think simply using the form would be a multiplier with the benefits of SSG (healing factor, etc).
Alternatively since god ki = perfect ki control, then SSG would just be base form with ki control. We'll have to see how that episode plays out.
It could end up working like that, but Toei are a cockfest of morons, who can barely write a good story, good ideas but poor executions, so I think if Goku does go SSG, his godly base form is retconned, although it would explain alot, as since anyone fighting Goku base is equal to, or above SSG level, based on the explanation given to us earlier.

If the writers contraddicts themself in that episode and later episodes, then the only thing i can help is my blog and the other Admins will check it on order to deal about the Post Tournament Revision and the Speed Revision.

Vegan Gains said:
Unite My Rice said:
Vegan Gains said:
It could end up working like that, but Toei are a cockfest of morons, who can barely write a good story, good ideas but poor executions, so I think if Goku does go SSG, his godly base form is retconned, although it would explain alot, as since anyone fighting Goku base is equal to, or above SSG level, based on the explanation given to us earlier.
To me Sayain Beyond God was retconned after the ROF arc. They used the movies material and after that Goku's Base got to be 4B in many cases. Even without Godly Base his normal one is pretty strong. SSG being back is better for the power levels scaling.

Retcon or not the informations about that episode tells that: Superhuman City Monster Aragney < SOL Dyspo < MFTL+ Hit, which i dislike.

Dark649 said:
Retcon or not the informations about that episode tells that: Superhuman City Monster Aragney < FTL Dyspo < MFTL+ Hit, which i dislike.
Doesn't it say Lightspeed Dyspo > "MFTL+ Hit"

FTW395 said:
Dark649 said:
Retcon or not the informations about that episode tells that: Superhuman City Monster Aragney < FTL Dyspo < MFTL+ Hit, which i dislike.
Doesn't it say Lightspeed Dyspo > "MFTL+ Hit"
Incoming more power level embarrasment in less than two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back