• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You know, I think it’s really weird the Souls of planets are multiversal. Like, that creates so many questions on how the hell they work that are just never gonna get answered.

So they get to bash me for 2 hours and o don’t get to respond?
That's not what I said. After your last response only Omega mentioned you and it wasn't even targeted at you, it was at everyone involved in the argument as a whole. Everything else was targeted toward the argument of Battle of Gods not being 2-C. And it's not like I approved of the heated conversation happening before this either.

Well, you could use the fact Gokus Genkidama from the saiyan saga would be planet level bare minimum being his strongest technique and it only gathered the energy of earth.
The point is, you can't really quantify the amount of energy they get. It is not the entirety of the energy of the being, since otherwise stars and living beings would've died

And quantification is really impossible. I.e., this "modern scaling" would result in nothing acceptable for the wiki, since there is no reliable source of how much energy one gets from star, planets, nor living beings.
wasn’t Goku worried his Spirit Bomb vs Freeza could destroy Namek? if I recall it pulled energy off the whole 3 star solar system Namek is located in.
IMO that coupled with King Kai statements gives a solid baseline for stars granting small planet to planet busting power at the very least, just multiply by how many stars there are in the universe.

In Toyo's defence, Fusion Zamasu and Earth Moro's dialogue state they could have destroyed the universe in proper traslations. Shame he atill usually neuters hax.
'Moro could destroy an entire galaxy' Was it?
In fairness, iirc Moro's proper translation was "every galaxy", and it didn't use the kanji for "all/whole" so it's not ambiguous.

I was referring to train-kun

Back