• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

oh-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

Surprised by how fast it took this time for the Infinite Universe thread to become a disaster, it normally takes a bit longer.

Lol, and here we were thinking 2024 would be the year of Dragon Ball dubs on vsbw. 2023 was a one of a kind year for us.
It's really strange that people come so quickly to disagree, when there are topics that have been sitting idle for months and need a team member and there isn't one...

Here's what Frieza to Buu Saga scaling looks like with the new Frieza multiplier, and without the Solar System feat
Cell's solar system calc gets surpassed by SSJ Gotenks and anyone who's SSJ2 level and above is solar system level

Last edited:
There's also a statement in ELM that says Semi-Perfect Cell is 10x Imperfect Cell. Seeing how currently we only have him at 2x, that means the ratings get up to 5x from here

Mfers wait until after I leave to try an infinite uni 7 crt. Like I already know how it's gonna go, but c'mon.

Okay, before I even take a look at it, I'm placing a bet now, Damage disagrees, probably Omega too, there will be someone trying to talk about a downgrade, someone will for some reason bring up the composition cosmology and some mod will say we should uncomposite it, the bulk of the thread is OP arguing with one mod while everyone else squabbles in semantics, and it will be at least 5 pages

I'll be back after I read it to see how close I am

Mfers wait until after I leave to try an infinite uni 7 crt. Like I already know how it's gonna go, but c'mon.

Okay, before I even take a look at it, I'm placing a bet now, Damage disagrees, probably Omega too, there will be someone trying to talk about a downgrade, someone will for some reason bring up the composition cosmology and some mod will say we should uncomposite it, the bulk of the thread is OP arguing with one mod while everyone else squabbles in semantics, and it will be at least 5 pages

I'll be back after I read it to see how close I am
Lmao

Shouldn't Perfect Cell be 3x Imperfect Cell, bare minimum, by adding Android 18's power onto its own?
Perfect Cell currently is >4x Imperfect Cell since he's stronger than Goku who's far stronger than Semi-Perfect with just half his power. Perfect would be >20x Imperfect if we take into account the EML statement
I might be really blind but the canon statement isn't here but every other Q&A is here, it's actually fake lmao

Perfect Cell currently is >4x Imperfect Cell since he's stronger than Goku who's far stronger than Semi-Perfect with just half his power. Perfect would be >20x Imperfect if we take into account the EML statement

I might be really blind but the canon statement isn't here but every other Q&A is here, it's actually fake lmao
Allegedly it comes from here? Also, other questions are missing too. Such as Puar’s Gender and what the Z stands for, which I know for a fact are real because they’re in other Kanzenshuu Interview archives. So I think maybe they just cobbled together every single Q&A they could find?

Allegedly it comes from here? Also, other questions are missing too. Such as Puar’s Gender and what the Z stands for, which I know for a fact are real because they’re in other Kanzenshuu Interview archives. So I think maybe they just cobbled together every single Q&A they could find?
This is almost completely different in comparison to other one, I think the other one was just fake straight up and this is the real scan

The real one is just "Dragon Ball is the anime and manga" the fake one is just "well I see it as the same canon"

Perfect Cell currently is >4x Imperfect Cell since he's stronger than Goku who's far stronger than Semi-Perfect with just half his power.
Perfect Cell being 8894.69465 Quettatons at the lowest affects the Cell Juniors, Post-RoSaT Vegeta & Trunks, and Post-RoSaT Piccolo. Then, Goku jumps up to 17789.3893 Quettatons, and Gohan jumps up to 18.7651786 Foe.

Perfect Cell being 8894.69465 Quettatons at the lowest affects the Cell Juniors, Post-RoSaT Vegeta & Trunks, and Post-RoSaT Piccolo. Then, Goku jumps up to 17789.3893 Quettatons, and Gohan jumps up to 18.7651786 Foe.
But we know for a fact Cell is above Goku? Also I just remembered Perfect Cell scales comparably to SS1 Gohan so yeah he should be >50x Semi-Perfect (Semi < Trunks ~ Piccolo < Shin < Base Gohan 50x< SS1 Gohan)

Last edited:
Here's what Frieza to Buu Saga scaling looks like with the new Frieza multiplier, and without the Solar System feat
Cell's solar system calc gets surpassed by SSJ Gotenks and anyone who's SSJ2 level and above is solar system level
image.png

Unless my brain isn't braining, isn't 59 Quettatons, Small Star level?

Back