• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

There is a 2-C version of it.

But it's smurf
Oh yeah there is xenoverse version to why it isn't linked to his heroes profile anyway his first key is 2c and later one low 1c there are xenoverse characters who have 3b as there first key

Last edited:
Restoring a multiverse by reversing time isn’t remotely enough, it’s not that easy. It’s hard for me to explain, but you’d need a feat proving an implicit higher cosmology that uses different directions of past/present/future than that of any regular space-time. It would be different if they time traveled back to before the multiverse was destroyed.

For instance, someone asked DT on his message wall the other day if time traveling back to when a time dimension was a nonexistent void would count, and he said it wouldn’t in and of itself, since that action could simply use the regular past/present/future of said time dimension.
The problem is that the past present future of a erased spacetime doesn’t exist anymore hence why a feat is Low 2-C, so characters going to a previous point in time in that by definition no longer exists either proves that it wasn’t a true space time ( Low 2-C) destruction feat, or that there is a higher temporal axis from which the events happening in the lower dimension can be restored.

ZR9Yxnu.jpg

The future of 2025.
If Ultima doesn't upgrade Marvel to tier 0 it's possible

The "potency" vs "layers" thing is definitely a bit confounding. Especially when there's characters with "infinite potency" that might not even get a single extra layer. Like, where'd all that potency go?

The "potency" vs "layers" thing is definitely a bit confounding. Especially when there's characters with "infinite potency" that might not even get a single extra layer. Like, where'd all that potency go?
I don't know.

But we no longer treat it as manipulating fire or radiation, which are things that power matters.
-
-
-
Furthermore, power counts, if you demonstrate that more power is = more layers.

Do you know Subspace? The dimension that does not have the concepts of space and time.

Couldn't this give something to Zeno (for being able to destroy timelines) or IZ (for being able to merge with the universe, and probably merge with this dimension)?

I don't know what it could be.

Do you know Subspace? The dimension that does not have the concepts of space and time.

Couldn't this give something to Zeno (for being able to destroy timelines) or IZ (for being able to merge with the universe, and probably merge with this dimension)?

Yes, it would do the same thing as what happened with DBH, just the @Vietthai96 did not add to Zen'ō in its scale, although all of this comes from canon material.

Those are valid scans to argue outerversal DB. But we have 2 issues:

1. Altough I agree with them, those scans (when alone) aren't really that strong or consistent, but at the end of the day they are valid

2. Vsbw standards for outerversal are different, now they're stupid and incorrect, the older outerversal literally scales higher than the actual one, so we cannot even argue for outerversal db here because of stupid standards

1. Altough I agree with them, those scans (when alone) aren't really that strong or consistent, but at the end of the day they are valid

2. Vsbw standards for outerversal are different, now they're stupid and incorrect, the older outerversal literally scales higher than the actual one, so we cannot even argue for outerversal db here because of stupid standards
This is not for tier 1 or anything related to that, but hax, lol

Oh, new user, love to see them.

No, this is not outerversesal even outside of Vs wiki standard lol.

These scans are valid, and are already used in DBH.

No one here is scaling anything for outerversal, that would be for hax.

No, I didn't misread. Outerversal, by the original definition, is to be above the concepts of space and time, which again is what you can argue for DBS cosmology
So the scan above don't have any evidence of being above the concept of space and time, just for not having said concepts.

Before I remembered that void without the concept of space-time gave immeasurable speed

People thought that was great and even we here in Brazil thought the same thing

Back