• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Why would lacking somethings concept imply a superiority over its concept?
The subspace is the space in between dimensions, which means it’s above time to an insignificant degree automatically (as opposed to being vaguely outside time).
IMG_3372.jpg

In addition, the subspace and teleportation zone exist under the same plane, and the teleportation zone was stated to be transcendent of time.

So it seems like space is infinite, would that make us return to infinite cosmology? 🤭
It’s stated that since stuff like Kai Kai and instant transmission are outside the subspace’s power, Goku would be vaguely left to “wander in between dimensions forever.” That statement is honestly very loaded, and can be interpreted a number of ways.

1. You could wander forever and be stuck interacting with dimension after dimension (space-times in this context). That could make the Macrocosm 2-A.

2. Wandering “between dimensions” could refer to how the Sugoroku space is an area between space-times, and you could wander through it forever. In other words, infinite Sugoroku space (though I think it’s stated to be earth-sized in the Chouzenshuu, so that may be contradictory).

3. If “wandering between dimensions forever” means the dimensions are spaced apart infinitely, that could make the Macrocosm Low 1-C via the 5th axis specifically being infinite.

I was honestly thinking of doing a huge upgrade using that statement, but it’s too open-ended to be accepted for any concrete scaling.

It’s stated that since stuff like Kai Kai and instant transmission are outside the subspace’s power, Goku would be vaguely left to “wander in between dimensions forever.” That statement is honestly very loaded, and can be interpreted a number of ways.

1. You could wander forever and be stuck interacting with dimension after dimension (space-times in this context). That could make the Macrocosm 2-A.

2. Wandering “between dimensions” could refer to how the Sugoroku space is an area between space-times, and you could wander through it forever. In other words, infinite Sugoroku space (though I think it’s stated to be earth-sized in the Chouzenshuu, so that may be contradictory).

3. If “wandering between dimensions forever” means the dimensions are spaced apart infinitely, that could make the Macrocosm Low 1-C via the 5th axis specifically being infinite.

I was honestly thinking of doing a huge upgrade using that statement, but it’s too open-ended to be accepted for any concrete scaling.
There is a manga telling the story of Trunks that says that the room of time is infinite

Time room is infinite.

Moment where it is said:

Website: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/tidbits/trunks-side-story/

The worst part is that it even makes sense that the time room is infinite, Goku and Vegeta in the manga fight with all their might in the blue SSJ and say that the room won't break with their fight

How would you explain Goku and Vegeta fighting with all their might in the time room and even mentioning that it wouldn't break

Being a resistant dimension or simply plot.

Even if this place were infinite in size, it would still have this "problem" because this goku and vegeta would be 2-C and this dimension High 3-A/Low 2-C.

Being the size of the earth or infinite wouldn't make any difference to this "Problem".

Being a resistant dimension or simply plot.

Even if this place were infinite in size, it would still have this "problem" because this goku and vegeta would be 2-C and this dimension High 3-A/Low 2-C.

Being the size of the earth or infinite wouldn't make any difference to this "Problem".
Exactly, there is no way a dimension the size of the earth can withstand blue at its maximum and still cannot break

I think that whole time room thing got a reboot

bro..

Do you know Subspace? The dimension that does not have the concepts of space and time.

Couldn't this give something to Zeno (for being able to destroy timelines) or IZ (for being able to merge with the universe, and probably merge with this dimension)?

I don't know what it could be.
In the translation you mentioned, there are things written with interdimensional, do these mentions really amount to anything?

It is a different dimensional world that does not belong to any part of the world, and includes the "Room of Spirit and Time" in the Temple of God and the interdimensional "Sugoroku Space". The concept of time is different in the "Room of Spirit and Time," and a year here corresponds to one day in the outside world. There are no living creatures that inhabit this room.

In the "Sugoroku Space" where Goku wanders into, every action is governed by the rules of Sugoroku. 30,000 consecutive wins will allow him to escape, but if he cheats or loses, he will die. Although no one is supposed to inhabit this space, the space raccoon dogs Sue Goro and Sue Kogoro are trapped there. They cheated and the space collapsed, but Goku saved them and they escaped to the Kaioshin world

This means the "Room of Spirit and Time" and "Sugoroku Space" are inside a dimension called 【Subspace】which is devoid of the concepts of time and space

How would you explain Goku and Vegeta fighting with all their might in the time room and even mentioning that it wouldn't break

I also want it to be known this isn’t consistent across mediums, anyway, as Anime Vegeta broke it by just powering up in the Black Arc.

So this claim is both inconsistent and the size scans directly contradict the Original Series, where Goku directly says it’s Earth sized.

Point being, that’s a no-go.

Goku as always saying what he really knows, if only it were Piccolo or Kami Sama I would understand, but Goku never even went to the end or anything like that.

That is one thing, we not even sure if those Spanish stamp???? get accepted in the first place, so to be blunt, kinda waste our energy over this. If it is easy to grant him CM hax, i already went for it no need for all the Q&A ngl
It says Toei at the bottom, I believe it's valid, since in the anime it also shows us that the void filled with nothing eternal and without space-time, in any case it doesn't go against the work

Try and never give up

Back