• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The scan does not say that in the other world there is no time in the literal sense.

It says that time is not a thing, since Goku has no time limit with SSJ3 unlike the living world (when he is dead)

I asked a colleague to translate it and I posted it here several days ago.
Nice, how many days ago was it? I want to see it xd

Nice, how many days ago was it? I want to see it xd
Captura-de-tela-2023-11-13-125317.png

Goku is talking in the context of time being something that has an effect on the mortal world
Since in Afterlife, there is no risk of timeouts

Captura-de-tela-2023-11-13-125317.png

Goku is talking in the context of time being something that has an effect on the mortal world
Since in Afterlife, there is no risk of timeouts
Goku learned Ssj3 was it in heaven? I think if so, this would further explain that Heaven and the afterlife are separated by space-time, since there is kind of a need for there to be a space-time separating the Universe from the other

I was thinking that Senbei Norimaki should have a page in Battle Vs since she could be classified as "Super genius" in intelligence which would make Bulma also obtain such a level of intelligence since Senbei himself claims that she was smarter than him for creating the dragon radar.

Goku learned Ssj3 was it in heaven? I think if so, this would further explain that Heaven and the afterlife are separated by space-time, since there is kind of a need for there to be a space-time separating the Universe from the other
So it Goku basically saying that the afterlife is unaffected by the flow of time in the living world?
How can you read something simple and extrapolate it as much as possible?

The translator is saying that time has an effect in the mortal world, because Goku literally has a time limit to stay in the mortal world.

Seriously, just look at the translator's second sentence.
"Since in Afterlife, there is no risk of timeouts"

The translator is saying that time has an effect in the mortal world, because Goku literally has a time limit to stay in the mortal world.

It makes total sense

Meaning it does not have an effect in the afterlife

Not sure how I "extrapolated" anything or what else that statement I'd supposed to imply

Meaning it does not have an effect in the afterlife

Not sure how I "extrapolated" anything or what else that statement I'd supposed to imply
You are only taking part of the sentence, not considering the context and putting it in the most literal sense possible.

The translator is just saying that Goku is making reference to his time limit on earth, and how he can't use SSJ in the living world because it speeds up the time limit he has for him to stay in the living world.

I think now it makes total sense about Black mentioning different Universes and parallel worlds

It's actually very specific with his own lines and other versions of him coming out of the space-time rift, I think those Black are from different parallel worlds and Universes, since each change creates a new parallel world, Black opens about three cracks in the time

Now everything fits perfectly

Thread needs traction

i mean dark ki gives a resistance to everything yhwach has, or was it the dark factor?
Dark ki gives you resistance to many things, but not extreme many things.

Yhwach would still be able to use a lot of skills.

But it wouldn't have the semi-passives that he uses most on the character with the opponent having dark ki + demonic physiology.

The problem is Gremmy's abilities, like death manipulation, which I don't see any resistance for these guys.

But kind of Yhwach's initial set (precognition, fate hax, causality hax, power nullification) would be resisted.
-
-
-
Using a character with Time Power would be unfeasible, which would be a smurf.

And a Saiyan, he would have RE, which would probably end up resisting everything from Yhwach.

Dark ki gives you resistance to many things, but not extreme many things.

Yhwach would still be able to use a lot of skills.

But it wouldn't have the semi-passives that he uses most on the character with the opponent having dark ki + demonic physiology.

The problem is Gremmy's abilities, like death manipulation, which I don't see any resistance for these guys.

But kind of Yhwach's initial set (precognition, fate hax, causality hax, power nullification) would be resisted.
-
-
-
Using a character with Time Power would be unfeasible, which would be a smurf.

And a Saiyan, he would have RE, which would probably end up resisting everything from Yhwach.
yhwach doesn't even have all shrifts, so he wouldn't have gremmys abilities in the first place.

yhwach doesn't even have all shrifts, so he wouldn't have gremmys abilities in the first place.
He has? He has a key just for that.

He has? He has a key just for that.
yeah ik he has a key, im not sure why, but he doesn't actually have all the shrifts and has never been shown to use them at all.

Back