• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Actually, Dark Ki do have smurf, like space-time, reality warp, causality, law & physic, power null hax since those thing can shit the entire timelime no matter the AP
So would it be important to highlight the dimensionality of dark ki? And possibly others.

I don't know if god ki would follow the same.

Speaking of which, Demigra has to leave the non-smurfs because of the Time Power.

So would it be important to highlight the dimensionality of dark ki? And possibly others.

I don't know if god ki would follow the same.

Speaking of which, Demigra has to leave the non-smurfs because of the Time Power.
It is say on the haxes itself, Corruption can corrupt the entire timeline, space-time, reality warp, causality also shit on the flow of time, timestream, which is the timeline

God Ki has smurf Resistance, that only notable thing

Idk much about those list, also, Demigra with Time Power is already Low 1-C in physical stats

Arale vs DBH all characters

Who would emerge victorious???

Intent to kill or incapacitate

Battle Conditions: Arale without losing focus of the battle with nonsense

ZR9Yxnu.jpg

The future of 2025.

But the scroll the future warrior uses can pull demogra out of it and rewind history’s complete erasure meaning it ought to operate on a higher time axis.
Restoring a multiverse by reversing time isn’t remotely enough, it’s not that easy. It’s hard for me to explain, but you’d need a feat proving an implicit higher cosmology that uses different directions of past/present/future than that of any regular space-time. It would be different if they time traveled back to before the multiverse was destroyed.

For instance, someone asked DT on his message wall the other day if time traveling back to when a time dimension was a nonexistent void would count, and he said it wouldn’t in and of itself, since that action could simply use the regular past/present/future of said time dimension.

The new article asking a professor about how Fusion may work is pretty interesting.

"Dragon Ball’s Fusion involves a process where each person touches the other’s fingers after doing a unique movement, and then there’s a burst of light. In that instant, the two trying to fuse each returned to their single-celled zygote (or fertilized egg) state, and then the two zygotes fuse to become one fused cell, which then grows rapidly, becoming a single individual.​
This seems ridiculous for humans, but it seems possible that a single individual with the genetic information of two people could exist. The three processes "return to the zygote", "fusion", and "growing into a human form" all occur instantly."​

The new article asking a professor about how Fusion may work is pretty interesting.

"Dragon Ball’s Fusion involves a process where each person touches the other’s fingers after doing a unique movement, and then there’s a burst of light. In that instant, the two trying to fuse each returned to their single-celled zygote (or fertilized egg) state, and then the two zygotes fuse to become one fused cell, which then grows rapidly, becoming a single individual.​
This seems ridiculous for humans, but it seems possible that a single individual with the genetic information of two people could exist. The three processes "return to the zygote", "fusion", and "growing into a human form" all occur instantly."​
I don't think this is a trusted source, it's not like asking a director or anyone involved with the series. They're asking a Professor on how fusion works and he comes up with his own conclusion

I don't think this is a trusted source, it's not like asking a director or anyone involved with the series. They're asking a Professor on how fusion works and he comes up with his own conclusion
Yes, I'm not posting it for battleboarding purposes. It's just an interesting article.

Goku reached tier 1 before madoka? lol.
Reminds me how madoka fans used to bully dragon ball fans for being fodder and haxless.
Can't help but imagine a magical girl laughing at a muscular caveman for being haxless fodder. Then she gets punched in the face and the caveman goes on this absurd tangent about extradimensional physics to explain why his punch makes all of her reality warping magical power irrelevant.

Demigra to is low 1c to he scales to a timeline
There is a 2-C version of it.

But it's smurf

Back